Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (46926 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 1:38am On Jun 12, 2010
Do you do that? why do you like doing it?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by violent(m): 1:48am On Jun 12, 2010
@OP: Girls like sleeping on their men because men are cheaper than mattress!

it seems to me that Nairaland is  the last resort of the lame minded. . . i wonder what kind of thought process must have brought about this thread!

I imagine the poster thinking hard for about 3 hrs or so, thinking hard about finding a topic that'd sound really interesting----then he came up with this?

As in someone actually sat down to think and he came up with this topic? shocked shocked

Get wisdom sir, or go to bed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2010
So you actually go about thinking of a topic to post on nl? You must have been a victim of credit crunch.

Pele!

The last time I checked, the question was for those who have their right brain highly wired. If you are not one of them, please show me your back.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Jaideyone(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2010
What kind of thread is this? Does your girl like sleeping on top of u?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Odunnu: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2010
Sleep on a man?as in whyl riding d guy,she falls asleep on him?wht kinda boring luvmakin is dat?
Ask your chik y she sleepz on u,cz i'v nevr slept on a guy b4.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by saintneo(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2010
cant stop lol!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by madlady(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2010
Eh eh eh grin grin grin grin to the @replies.

I've never tried it, cool, I will add it to my "to do list" cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by violent(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2010
agabaI23:

So you actually go about thinking of a topic to post on nl? You must have been a victim of credit crunch.

Pele!

The last time I checked, the question was for those who have their right brain highly wired. If you are not one of them, please show me your back.

you still make me LOL anyway.

so tell us, does your girl come home from work and goes "honey, I'm really feeling tired today, lay yourself on the floor shocked shocked, i'd like to sleep"?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by 190: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2010
its true
they like sleeping on top of their male counterparts~
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by mrperfect2(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
I like girl I love to sleep on top of me. This is really interesting question, let us here from the those that enjoy that.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2010
Doesn't he have a bed or her a bed to sleep on? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
I do not mind her sleeping on me as long as she has the upright boobs and like one of my African babes here http://www.african-tribes.org/
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by baslone: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ Violent,!!! I feel you!!

I just cant stop laffing!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by LEGSTRONG(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
You guys are simply hillarious, @poster u are supposed to know Violent is anywere only to cause violence why respond ehn? For those whot don understand what he has written, he is simply asking why do ladies rest on the bossom of thier male counter-part abi?, English na matter of symantics ohhhh
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Dgirl2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
well it feels nice, i don't neccessarily sleep on top of him but a part of my body will be on top majorly one leg.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by irongal(f): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2010
cos it has a comforting spirit to it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2010
i dont like sleeping ontop of my man but he likes me sleeping on top of him. He likes my head on his chest but I dont like it cause I always hink that I might hurt him or anything. I prefer to sleep beside him though. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2010
@irongal

That's nice info

@D.girl
Cool. But I have met someone who preferred sleeping totally top me when the bed in still there. lol

Sometimes I let her and when I was tired I allowed just a part like you.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by tolutara: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2010
I love doing this, especially with his arms around me, omo, that na paradise wink wink wink wink grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by candylips(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
agabaI23:

Pele!

ouch grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
tolutara:

I love doing this, especially with his arms around me, omo, that na paradise wink wink wink wink grin
What makes it paradise hun wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by chika98: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sleep on top of their men? Haven't they got a bed to lay on?
This topic is rather weird and confusing.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by chamotex(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2010
I think you guys are getting the poster wrong.

I believe what he meant was like laying their head on a guys chest or so
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by tolutara: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2010
agabaI23:

What makes it paradise hun wink

It is more of a comfort thing, With your heart against his, Talking , kissing or whatever, two hearts beating in unison , omo. I love it and my honey knows.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2010
tolutara:

It is more of a comfort thing,  With your heart against his, Talking , kissing or whatever, two hearts beating in unison , omo. I love it and my[b] honey [/b]knows.
I see  grin

[size=5pt]I know you have got a honey[/size] Don't panic
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
Chamotex,

Actually, some do wanna sleep entirely on top not during s.ex, but they lie on top.
It is actually weird which is why I want to know why they like doing that.
chika98:

Sleep on top of their men? Haven't they got a bed to lay on?
This topic is rather weird and confusing.

Yea some may be mad about muscles and stuff but it is stuff not very normal. Most things that happen in the bedroom are not normal anyway
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by chika98: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
Lay ontop of a man? shocked
Okay never heard of that before. I don't think it'd be very comfortable.
To each their own
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
chika98:

Lay ontop of a man? shocked
Okay never heard of that before. I don't think it'd be very comfortable.
To each their own

Well some female sizes will not contemplate such unless they wanna commit homicide grin

Yea, it could be discomforting for the man at time depending on mood.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by chika98: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
agabaI23:

Well some female sizes will not contemplate such unless they wanna commit homicide grin

Yea, it could be discomforting for the man at time depending on mood.

Not even talking size wise here. I don't get the point of laying ontop of a man.
Any man that wants to lay on top of me is in for it because I won't even allow it angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2010
chika98:

Not even talking size wise here. I don't get the point of laying ontop of a man.

Like I said before most things that people do only go to satisfy the individual involved. An outsider may see it as silly.

Ask miss whiplash about her clients and ordinarily it is unreasonable for a man to go down on a woman and vice versa but people do it for the pleasure.

Someone just told you that it is haven for her here grin
chika98:

Any man that wants to lay on top of me is in for it because I won't even allow it angry
I don't see a man doing that to a woman. I can't think of such.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Pweety4me(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
Y didn't u ask your babe?

Also sleep on top?the whole body? undecided dat's a bit. . .i know about laying d head on d chest but sleeping with the whole body on-top i just don't get it.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y didn't u ask your babe?

Also sleep on top?the whole body? undecided dat's a bit. . .i know about laying d head on d chest but sleeping with the whole body on-top i just don't get it.

Choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.