Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran (7588 Views)

Answers In Genesis — Why Creation Is Important To Christmas / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

First, the comforter is not a human, so it couldn't have been Muhammad. The comforter is a spirit, the Holy Spirit.

Secondly, Its purpose is not for salvation, but to comfort and remind Christians all the things Jesus taught them.

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16 :12 to 15 I have many things to say unto you but you cannot bear them now howbeit when he the spirit of truth is come he shall guide you into all the truth he shall teach the things that are to come he shall not speak of himself but whatsoever that shall he hear is what he speaks & he shall glorify me...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It proves that the whole of our scientific knowledge is wrong. The Sun does not sit in the middle of our Solar System and our Planet Earth does not orbit the sun.
The Sun is a small object that sets in a pool of water right here on earth!
MOOhaMAD knows more than Galileo, Corpenicus, NASA etc! All hail MOOhaMAD!!!

U can still make your point without insults... I believe u are mature & ready to share ideas in understanding each others faith... U might not believe in Muhammad... Still does not give you the right to insult him... And if that's all you are here for then tell me to go... Because u Christians always result to insults whenever u can't prove ur point

1 Like

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

When Jesus taught them how to pray... What did he say?
& in what language did he pray?

If u want to follow Jesus, then u must do as he did... Try to emulate him & not fabricate what u feel is the right way
He played in the language people understood then. He never said it is in that language they should only pray in.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

All true muslims are one & the same... They are to worship in a particular manner & in a specific time & in a specific way... That's what differentiate them from the unbelievers... It is a way of life that GOD has chosen for his creation... If u want to be a believer, then u must do what HE asks.. Simple
But God never gave such order in the days of the Bible all prophets. That shows that Muhammad served a different god.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

U are strongly refusing to understand... Jesus came with the gospel, Moses with the laws & Muhammad with the Quran... Jesus coming back is not as a messenger, because he's not bringing any new message...
Jesus didn't come with the gospel. The gospel is the message preached about him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Sorry sir. You're absolutely right. The koran is a book of truth and MOOhamed was an enlightened man:

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

This is why translations are flawed, this is why the Quran was maintained in one language.....

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
It was a description not a fact... It is as if the sub was setting in a spring of dark mud...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Sorry sir. You're absolutely right. The koran is a book of truth and MOOhamed was an enlightened man:

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

This is why translations are flawed, this is why the Quran was maintained in one language.....

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
It was a description not a fact... It is as if the sub was setting in a spring of dark mud...

The interpretation of “the sun setting in a spring of black muddy water”, in the books of Tafseer is the following: Dhul-Qarnain went towards the direction of the West until he reached the farthest place in the West. There he found as if the sun was setting in a black muddy water. If a person among ourselves stands at the shore (sea-side) at sun set, he will see the sun as if it is falling into the sea, or setting into the sea.
But the reality is otherwise, when the sun sets in one place, it is still rising on another place
Therefore, what is meant by the verse “he found the sun setting in a muddy water” means when someone looks at it, that is what he/she would think and see.
Perhaps, Dhul-Qarnain arrived to a place where a river in deluge meets with the sea. The water of the river may contain mud, and when the sun sets, it would appear to a person looking at it as if it sets in a muddy water.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
But God never gave such order in the days of the Bible all prophets. That shows that Muhammad served a different god.

What is the gospel? Why is it called the gospel of Jesus Christ? Is it not because they are the words preached by he himself?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Jesus didn't come with the gospel. The gospel is the message preached about him.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is what Jesus Christ himself preached... Message he continuously say was from GOD almighty... Not what story tellers say about him
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So GOD didn't select a particular way of worship through Moses to his people? Dude are u for real?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

What is the gospel? Why is it called the gospel of Jesus Christ? Is it not because they are the words preached by he himself?
The gospel means good news. The good news is that a savior has died for our sins. This means we are no longer going to depend on our handwork and slaughtered animals.

Jesus never wrote any book called gospel nor was it given to him. The gospel was written about him and by his disciples .

2 Likes

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

So GOD didn't select a particular way of worship through Moses to his people? Dude are u for real?
Then why is it different from what Muhammad brought?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

The gospel of Jesus Christ is what Jesus Christ himself preached... Message he continuously say was from GOD almighty... Not what story tellers say about him
So where did he write it down?

Answer me
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
He played in the language people understood then. He never said it is in that language they should only pray in.

U just want to confuse ursef... If Jesus Christ say speak to his people using a particular language.... Why would they do otherwise? Was His gospels translated from its original form during the time of Jesus?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It proves that the whole of our scientific knowledge is wrong. The Sun does not sit in the middle of our Solar System and our Planet Earth does not orbit the sun.
The Sun is a small object that sets in a pool of water right here on earth!
MOOhaMAD knows more than Galileo, Corpenicus, NASA etc! All hail MOOhaMAD!!!

The interpretation of “the sun setting in a spring of black muddy water”, in the books of Tafseer is the following: Dhul-Qarnain went towards the direction of the West until he reached the farthest place in the West. There he found as if the sun was setting in a black muddy water. If a person among ourselves stands at the shore (sea-side) at sun set, he will see the sun as if it is falling into the sea, or setting into the sea.
But the reality is otherwise, when the sun sets in one place, it is still rising on another place
Therefore, what is meant by the verse “he found the sun setting in a muddy water” means when someone looks at it, that is what he/she would think and see.
Perhaps, Dhul-Qarnain arrived to a place where a river in deluge meets with the sea. The water of the river may contain mud, and when the sun sets, it would appear to a person looking at it as if it sets in a muddy water.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

U just want to confuse ursef... If Jesus Christ say speak to his people using a particular language.... Why would they do otherwise? Was His gospels translated from its original form during the time of Jesus?
Where did Jesus say speak to people in a particular language?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

One doesn't only need to understand arabic, one also need to use the tasfir to read the Quran.

Na wah o.

Yet you say the Quran is easy to understand.

My friend,uhammad never said it looked as if, he said it settled in a pool of what with certainty.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
One doesn't only need to understand arabic, one also need to use the tasfir to read the Quran.

Na wah o.

My friend,uhammad never said it looked as if, he said it settled in a pool of what with certainty.

U quoted a hadith which is a tafseer... Meaning it better explains the Quran.. When it suits u... It is a simple thing...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
alBHAGDADI:

I meant if Jesus spoke to his people in a particular language, why would they change it
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

U just want to confuse ursef... If Jesus Christ spoke to his people using a particular language.... Why would they do otherwise & speak with a different language? Was His gospels translated from its original form during the time of Jesus?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

I meant if Jesus spoke to his people in a particular language, why would they change it
Because he told them to go into the world preachingbthe good news to everyone.

How do you expect that to be possible when it's not everyone that understood Hebrew or Greek?
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Na wah o.

U quoted a hadith to back up ur point when it suits u.... Now am using it to explain a verse for u, u are denying
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Because he told them to go into the world preachingbthe good news to everyone.

How do you expect that to be possible when it's not everyone that understood Hebrew or Greek?

The same Jesus Christ said "I've been sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

So i don't understand why he will still tell them to go & preach the good news to everyone
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

The same Jesus Christ said "I've been sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

So i don't understand why he will still tell them to go & preach the good news to everyone
The Israelites were the only ones with the knolwedhe of God. But God had plans for the rest of the world. So He sent Jesus to come through the Israelites then send them to the rest of the world .
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The Israelites were the only ones with the knolwedhe of God. But God had plans for the rest of the world. So He sent Jesus to come through the Israelites then send them to the rest of the world .

Do u understand what that statement mean?

"I HAVE BEEN SENT BUT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL"

It means he's sent ONLY to the children of the house of Israel.. Not to the whole of creation.. That's why he told them that someone else will come & guide them into all the truth.... Someone who will not speak of himself but whatsoever he hears from GOD is what he shall speak... That person is the natural successor of christ
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Do u understand what that statement mean?

"I HAVE BEEN SENT BUT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL"

It means he's sent ONLY to the children of the house of Israel.. Not to the whole of creation.. That's why he told them that someone else will come & guide them into all the truth.... Someone who will not speak of himself but whatsoever he hears from GOD is what he shall speak... That person is the natural successor of christ
He was sent to the Israelites then he sent the israelites, those who became his disciples, to the rest of the world. How come you don't understand this?

Even after showing you multiple verses that shows that the person Jesus said would come is a spirit, you still it is muhammad a human. Na wah for you o.

John 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me.

Jesus said the spirit proceeds from the Father which is God. You Muslims don't believe God is a Father. I now wonder how you are able to twist the verse to mean the spirit which will proceed from a Father you don't believe in is a human called muhammad
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
He was sent to the Israelites then he sent the israelites, those who became his disciples, to the rest of the world. How come you don't understand this?

Even after showing you multiple verses that shows that the person Jesus said would come is a spirit, you still it is muhammad a human. Na wah for you o.

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me.

Jesus said the spirit proceeds from the Father which is God. You Muslims don't believe God is a Father. I now wonder how you are able to twist the verse to mean the spirit which will proceed from a Father you don't believe in is a human called muhammad

He himself said his message was only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel... Are u saying he's contradicting himself?

Now u are trying to shift post... But let's finish with the spirit of truth as it is stated in the bible...

The Bible equated "True spirit to true prophet" which means the spirit of truth is the prophet of truth...

Ur bible confirmed that...
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by Hamzi423: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What will that comforter do when he comes? Then tell me what the Holy Spirit has done since Jesus said that
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by MightySparrow: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing..

Nabeey Eesa is coming back �.
He will implement sharia
Kill pigs and destroy crosses and kill false prophet dajal and many other things
Laughing in arabic

Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by MightySparrow: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

Would u deny that both Jesus & Muhammad preached the worship of ONE GOD?
Only the Arabic language been the chosen language of the Quran... The previous messages of GOD through Moses, David, Jesus etc were distorted, corrupted & mistranslated that's why GOD chose a single language to preserve His final testament, which is a fulfilment of Matthew 21:42 & 43.... GOD sent his messages to the Jews in their own language b4.
Who has the original texts? Empty claim
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by alBHAGDADI: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hamzi423:

What will that comforter do when he comes? Then tell me what the Holy Spirit has done since Jesus said that
He will remind us of all what Jesus taught us. Muhammad never did such neither was he a spirit.
Re: Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran by MightySparrow: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
JESUS Himself is the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? / Is Once Saved, Always Saved Biblical? Prince Gabriel Okocha / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.