Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (70949 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
What the F?!

Blood of Jesus! Even the babies sad shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Emotionss: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is Bad. really Bad

3 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by prinsam30: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
if this story is true then it is very barbaric
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by manforgu: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
I watched that video this morning and have been sad through out today.

7 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by delishpot: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chaiii. this will haunt me for the rest of my life. Look how the little girl was just walking by her mom not knowing what was to befall her. I wept.may their souls find rest. See how they faced death without flinching. The poor girl. The poor sweet little angel. held mums hands till the last. My soul grieves. How these killers from both fronts carry out such murders baffles me. I hear they say an enemy child grows up to become an enemy adult hence they feel no pity in ending their enemy while still young. That is the belief and that is what emboldens them to cut a young life short. God do and come. This evil is too much. Come and let this crazy world end no human deserves such a terrible and frightening life. From BH to military to militants and pedophiles and ritualists etc. God come and judge this world quick.

24 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
God will not help us! If that is possible, then God would have prevented it in the first place. Human beings cause problems. They're the ones to fix it.

We have to get our lazy asses up and help ourselves. What is happening to us are all symptoms of a poorly run country. The consequences of bad leadership and corruption which has created untold poverty and deprived the country of infrastructure is why we are seeing what we are seeing today.

We cannot support Buhari to continue to waste our time with another 4 years if we want these inhumane treatment to stop. Millions of our citizens are living in IDPs but we have a government that is acting like everything is normal, eating apples, playing politics and laughing at meetings like chimpanzees.

Sad to say but we are in deep shi.t. My take is we end up fighting another civil war soon when more poor people realize what has been done to them by the ruling elites.

ibrams:
It's only God in heaven that can help us if not ehnnn....

why will they choose to execute this sort of barbaric trial on them,women and children for heaven sake.

5 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ya Allah help us and guide us
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by lizzynicole: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is barbaric, killing of defenceless children.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
This definitely can't be done by the military and recorded if boko haram can get a military uniform any slowpoke can get a military uniform I'm sure it was done by the separatist group just to blackmail the military just like Igbos were lying upandan just to blackmail the Nigerian military.. I'm not a fan of the military actions in Cameroon either but they ain't this stupid to let this out they'll do anything to cover up their evil acts they're reports that French speaking cameroonians living in ambazonia that are alleged to be supporting the military are also being killed by the separatist.. A war is imminent May God help Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Avater0147(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
If the white men called Africans animals, you will see some idiots talking rubbish instead of them to be preaching to their Animals brothers to change. now tell me, what is the different between this people and animals?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Motion123(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Black man with backward mentality
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nofav0rs(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh my God! I've never seen anything this horrible

What's going on in this world? Gosh! cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Ussy4real(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
God I'm currently crying

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Sanchase: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why Execute innocent people. This is the worst thing you can do to a human being.

It is a pure reminder of what white people did to black people during the time of slavery but unfortunately none of the incidents was documented but surely millions of black people were executed this way, what a cruel thing to so to human.

Today, we are enslaving ourselves by doing the same thing white people did to us to ourselves. Even if the woman committed a non-forgivable offence, why not educate her and make her to be better aware and let her serve jail time.

It is finished.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Horus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKb3_otwUSo

Amnesty International on Cameroon: Credible Evidence Army Responsible for Shocking Atrocities.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Omo... Don't even know what to say.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cant stand this!Seriously ??

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by zobasky24k(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
this is bad all all level...nothing justifies this.absolutely nothing..

3 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ifymadu: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is wicked, can’t stop tears running down my eyes. There is no justification for the actions of these evil soldiers. Imagine those innocent children too. I’m so pained.

6 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by coluka: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by yeman1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Awww!! This people are very bad !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Revolution is looming.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by fkj950ax(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Do I understand what I just watched?
You shoot a baby on the back of a mother!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nomswag: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
hope all this soldiers can face fellow soldiers when it comes to conventional warfare..... so bad for African
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by BENARI: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Am cold
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
this is human right violation and a breach of the geneva convention of 1949, which offers protections to women and children trapped in war zones, heavy pressure should be mounted on the camerounian govt to bring those soldiers out to face justice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by broadally2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
I doubt if those are truly soldiers. kids for crying out loud!!

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
This has uncontrollable tears to my eyes

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Bluffly: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
My God!
Why are we humans so callous?
Blacks especially.
I feel sick to my stomach! !!! cry
Whites were no different before they evoluted
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Handsomebeing(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
How did you guys manage to finish the video? I stopped after the stupid man blindfolded the little girl. Hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.