Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19798 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 12:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Nathan knorr banned blood transfusion in 1945. How is obeying Nathan knorr obeying God? You guys are really delusional.

You guys disfellowship shun and ostracize people who no longer believe the things your governing body teaches. It's the same thing as carrying gun.

See these scenario

If you accept blood transfusion I will kill you with my gun. (Physical killing)
And
If you accept blood transfusion I will disfellowship and shun you. Your family members and friends must stop talking to you. (Social killing)

Taking in blood by eating or transfusion is the same thing. Jehovah's witnesses do not accept blood. Because it is stated in the bible that we should not. That's all you should care about. It is simple to understand.

If any of their members decided to take it, they get expelled from the group. If they abstain they remain in the group.

They have proven from the bible that we shouldn't. Please prove otherwise using the bible, don't bring in "words of men" Please prove it.

Now, they do not FORCE anyone 'not to' accept blood neither do they force anyone to accept it. Getting expelled from a group is not a death sentence. Every group or organization have their policy, they don't force you to accept it. But if you flat it, they let you out. It is simple! Even at your place of work, its the same, if you break it, they sack you! Why don't you judge them for that?

If you are questioning their policy prove yours to counteract theirs. Don't just be talking out of personal hatred, It doesn't make you wise, and you will look stupid in court.

What is social killing?

Who is carrying gun? What kind of killing does gun brings? Did they point the gun on their heads?.... Stop insinuating!

You are talking out of point.

Iv answered all that in my previous comment. I am not repeating myself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Taking in blood by eating or transfusion is the same thing. Jehovah's witnesses do not accept blood. Because it is stated in the bible that we should not. That's all you should care about. It is simple to understand.

If any of their members decided to take it, they get expelled from the group. If they abstain they remain in the group.

They have proven from the bible that we shouldn't. Please prove otherwise using the bible, don't bring in "words of men" Please prove it.

Now, they do not FORCE anyone 'not to' accept blood neither do they force anyone to accept it. Getting expelled from a group is not a death sentence. Every group or organization have their policy, they don't force you to accept it. But if you flat it, they let you out. It is simple! Even at your place of work, its the same, if you break it, they sack you! Why don't you judge them for that?

If you are questioning their policy prove yours to counteract theirs. Don't just be talking out of personal hatred, It doesn't make you wise, and you will look stupid in court.

What is social killing?

Who is carrying gun? What kind of killing does gun brings? Did they point the gun on their heads?.... Stop insinuating!

Taking in blood by eating is getting protein, carbohydrates and fat while blood transfusion is restoring your blood volume. Nathan knorr was an illiterate that did not know the difference between blood transfusion and eating blood. He assumed wrongly. Do you know your governing body are shifting away from the belief that blood transfusion is blood eating? Do you know that blood transfusion on your website is referred to as a tissue transplant?

Expelling and shunning from a group one belongs to is social annihilation/killing/death.
No matter how you wanna put it the fact still remains that you guys punish people who accept blood transfusion. It's the same thing as forcing someone to do your bidding.

Your blood transfusion ban is a man made law that an illiterate made for you and forced you guys to accept.

Why would a God who says he is all loving kill people who decide to save their lives or loved ones life by accepting or donating blood?

Your God is really a prick and a sadist if truly he made this statement. On the other hand, if it was a man who read the bible and assumed this interpretation from reading something not there then he must be a devils incarnate. How will you stop people from accepting or donating blood for transfusion but yet you allow your members accept components of blood from blood donated by worldly people.

Your religion is just filled with evil people.
All these rubbish doctrine because you are waiting for the day your sky daddy will kill everyone who doesn't belong to your organization or unquestionably obey men who say they are uninspired and fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction.

Your jehovah is actually the biggest prick wherever he is.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by olawealth93: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Using this medium to ask people for help. I don't owe anyone anything, but please hear me out. Am in trouble with my mums account, she must not know what i have done. I borrowed money wit r account just to go for a job in Lagos. But I was scammed. Check the link please. All I ask is please for God sake please read the past. Am out of options, I have no choice pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69373597

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

I don't know how old you are but, Jesus died for our sins with his blood. How does it relate to blood transfusion? Or injecting blood?

Stop going round the bush.
Is it stated in the bible clearly that you should abstain from blood?
Why won't it relate to blood transfusion?
Jesus shed his blood for your sins to save the whole world. Yet you say this Jesus will kill people because they donated their blood to others to save others lives or they accepted blood to save their lives.

Stop going around in circles. Is it stated in the Bible that God said people should abstain from blood transfusion or was it 1st stated in 1945 by Nathan knorr a jw leader?

You think say you fit use wayo sense for us.
I know your next line of thought is to ask me if blood transfusion is abstaining from blood? Stupid logic with no basis.

I know your sense no pass obeying gb rules because you dey reason living one imaginary life on earth forever
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Why won't it relate to blood transfusion?
Jesus shed his blood for your sins to save the whole world. Yet you say this Jesus will kill people because they donated their blood to others to save others lives or they accepted blood to save their lives.

Stop going around in circles. Is it stated in the Bible that God said people should abstain from blood transfusion or was it 1st stated in 1945 by Nathan knorr a jw leader?

You think say you fit use wayo sense for us.
I know your next line of thought is to ask me if blood transfusion is abstaining from blood? Stupid logic with no basis.

I know your sense no pass obeying gb rules because you dey reason living one imaginary life on earth forever

I don't care who Nathan knorr was. I'm telling you whats in the bible.

You are still not making sense. When they say some one use his blood as a ransom, does that mean the person drained his blood and give it out?

Please did Jesus gave his blood to 8 billion people to drink or transfuse in other for them to be saved?

Bringing Jesus death here, is not related to BLOOD TRANSFUSION!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by milkymesh: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
I lost a loved one as a result of refusal of blood transfusion. Sadly, I am one of those who sanctioned the refusal.
JW Disfellowshipping and excommunication are not same. Catholics excommunicate members but do not shun them.
In Nigeria, shunning may not lead to suicide as a result of our communal nature but it does in other parts of the world.

Christianity is a waste of time. Arguing in support or against any Christian sect or cult is stupidity. Where one is good others are bad and vice versa.

rainmaker12:

What is social killing?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

I don't care who Nathan knorr was. I'm telling you whats in the bible.

You are still not making sense. When they say some one use his blood as a ransom, does that mean the person drained his blood and give it out?

Please did Jesus gave his blood to 8 billion people to drink or transfuse in other for them to be saved?

Bringing Jesus death here, is not related to BLOOD TRANSFUSION!

Blood is blood or have you forgotten? Is it water Jesus used as ransom before?
The Truth is too bitter to swallow. Lol.
Jesus death is related to blood transfusion. How will Jesus give his blood to save peoples lives whereas he will kill people for accepting or giving blood to save lives.
Your jehovah must be an angry and a sad God.

Ask your leaders why Jesus is allowed to use his blood as ransom sacrifice to save our lives while you can't donate blood to others to save their lives?

Ask your leaders why you should accept the blood of Jesus so your life can be saved while you can't accept blood from others for transfusion?

If they say you ain't Jesus then ask them why they keep telling you to imitate Jesus?

Ask them why your jehovah frowns on you guys from donating blood for blood fractions to be gotten while you guys are allowed to accept blood fractions gotten from blood donated by other people?

I know after asking your leaders these questions they will consider you apostate because you have questioned their non biblical doctrines that have killed so many members. I no fit laff
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood is blood or have you forgotten? Is it water Jesus used as ransom before?
The Truth is too bitter to swallow. Lol.
Jesus death is related to blood transfusion. How will Jesus give his blood to save peoples lives whereas he will kill people for accepting or giving blood to save lives.
Your jehovah must be an angry and a sad God.

Ask your leaders why Jesus is allowed to use his blood as ransom sacrifice to save our lives while you can't donate blood to others to save their lives?

Ask your leaders why you should accept the blood of Jesus so your life can be saved while you can't accept blood from others for transfusion?

If they say you ain't Jesus then ask them why they keep telling you to imitate Jesus?

Ask them why your jehovah frowns on you guys from donating blood for blood fractions to be gotten while you guys are allowed to accept blood fractions gotten from blood donated by other people?

I know after asking your leaders these questions they will consider you apostate because you have questioned their non biblical doctrines that have killed so many members. I no fit laff

Please answer the 2nd question I asked.

Then, answer this. What is blood transfusion?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Google blood transfusion or rather read blood transfusion in a hematology textbook.
I can't be schooling you on blood transfusion.

All my questions you no fit answer then you want me to answer yours. Read blood transfusion from experts in the field not from a religious body who is known to have phobia for the procedure. A group that only says bad things about blood transfusion.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

If you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses please avoid bitter arguments most especially when it iinvolves DISFELLOWSHIPED persons! Mr Hairyrapunzel is reportedly disfellowshiped so don't throw what is holy before such ones. Matthew 7:6 2John 10,11 3John 9,10

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Google blood transfusion or rather read blood transfusion in a hematology textbook.
I can't be schooling you on blood transfusion.

All my questions you no fit answer then you want me to answer yours. Read blood transfusion from experts in the field not from a religious body who is known to have phobia for the procedure. A group that only says bad things about blood transfusion.

Oga answer my 2nd question grin

Don't shift it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
If you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses please avoid bitter arguments most especially when it iinvolves DISFELLOWSHIPED persons! Mr Hairyrapunzel is reportedly disfellowshiped so don't throw what is holy before such ones. Matthew 7:6 2John 10,11 3John 9,10

I see..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by els0nm0rali(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Oh now I see. Apostates, clearly. I'm out!

Are you a member of Jehova Witness?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Oga answer my 2nd question grin

Don't shift it.
Read hematology textbook or google blood transfusion and stop fidgeting.
You think you know blood transfusion because watchtower wrote what they don't know.
You know the most deceitful part of your association, is that they have never acknowledged that blood transfusion has saved countless of lives.

The only thing they talk about is how blood transfusion caused transfusion complication in 426 people in 1994. Yet they avoided mentioning the number of people who got blood transfusion that year.
Cunning group. Google blood transfusion and stop talking trash about it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:

So suggesting reporting criminals to police is now apostasy in Jw world? Wow
No wonder pedophilles and rapists thrive so well in the organization. Your new system aka paradise earth will be filled with pedophilles and rapists.

You guys just say some one is DISFELLOWSHIPPED and don't care about the reason. Wow.

Your Jw pedophilles will keep sexually assaulting your children and raping your family members and friends even you till your new system comes. Even in your new system they will keep raping and sexually assaulting your children.
You know your new system is never going to come. So it is going to be life long rape and pedophillia. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Read hematology textbook or google blood transfusion and stop fidgeting.
You think you know blood transfusion because watchtower wrote what they don't know.
You know the most deceitful part of your association, is that they have never acknowledged that blood transfusion has saved countless of lives.

The only thing they talk about is how blood transfusion caused transfusion complication in 426 people in 1994. Yet they avoided mentioning the number of people who got blood transfusion that year.
Cunning group. Google blood transfusion and stop talking trash about it.

What is this one talking?

Does it relate to the 2nd question I asked?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So suggesting reporting criminals to police is now apostasy in Jw world? Wow
No wonder pedophilles and rapists thrive so well in the organization. Your new system aka paradise earth will be filled with pedophilles and rapists.

You guys just say some one is DISFELLOWSHIPPED and don't care about the reason. Wow.

Your Jw pedophilles will keep sexually assaulting your children and raping your family members and friends even you till your new system comes. Even in your new system they will keep raping and sexually assaulting your children.
You know your new system is never going to come. So it is going to be life long rape and pedophillia. Lol

Leave them. Are you God.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Leave them. Are you God.
He is a disfellowshiped,so he will continue to repeat the same thing no matter what you say to make him see reasons why Christians believe in God's judgement!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Leave them. Are you God.
You guys even defend criminals. Yet you say worldly people are wicked. Your jehovah must be a pedophille and rapist lover. You can judge smokers and people who receive blood transfusion yet you can't judge pedophilles and rapists you want God to judge. Lol.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
He is a disfellowshiped,so he will continue to repeat the same thing no matter what you say to make him see reasons why Christians believe in God's judgement!
You believe in God's judgment for pedophilles and rapists yet you can't wait for God's judgment on smokers and those who receive blood transfusion. Your jehovah is definitely a pedophille and rapist. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

What is this one talking?

Does it relate to the 2nd question I asked?

Is it had for you to Google blood transfusion or read it from a hematology textbook?
Keep waiting for explanation on blood transfusion from my mouth.
That's why your illiterate leaders speculated that blood transfusion means blood eating and blood transfusion was what they were referring in the Bible (when nothing about blood transfusion was known or even done).
Your leaders just want to justify their evil doctrines by laying blame on the bible as being the reason for their evil non biblical doctrine that has killed so many people.

Your self acclaimed all loving jehovah will have a problem with people receiving a medical treatment (blood transfusion) never mentioned in the Bible to save their lives and lives of others according to your leaders.
Your jehovah is a sadistic and an angry fella.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Is it had for you to Google blood transfusion or read it from a hematology textbook?
Keep waiting for explanation on blood transfusion from my mouth.
That's why your illiterate leaders speculated that blood transfusion means blood eating and blood transfusion was what they were referring in the Bible (when nothing about blood transfusion was known or even done).
Your leaders just want to justify their evil doctrines by laying blame on the bible as being the reason for their evil non biblical doctrine that has killed so many people.

Your self acclaimed all loving jehovah will have a problem with people receiving a medical treatment (blood transfusion) never mentioned in the Bible to save their lives and lives of others according to your leaders.
Your jehovah is a sadistic and an angry fella.

I don't read books of men concerning God. They are not my creator and they have never created 'a life'...not even for an ant.

I read the bible. It is Gods word!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
You are just a man created by a loving God. Your rant will not cause a scratch to Jehovah witnesses. grin

Guess what, someone just refused blood right now. grin
What are you going to do about it?

Rant? Because you have being excommunicated?

I'm just laughing you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

I don't read books of men. I read the bible.

Answer my 2nd question!

Is watchtower and awake magazines not the book of men? Is it not in their publication you saw that blood transfusion is blood eating? See zombie o
Books of men indeed.it's the books of men that blood transfusion was coined

You read the bible that never mentions rejecting blood transfusion.
Which 2nd question sef? You asked me about blood transfusion and I said you should google it or read a hematology textbook.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Answer my 2nd question!

Is watchtower and awake magazines not the book of men? Is it not in their publication you saw that blood transfusion is blood eating? See zombie o
Books of men indeed.it's the books of men that blood transfusion and the procedure was coined.

Which 2nd question sef? You asked me about blood transfusion and I said you should google it or read a hematology textbook.
See me see wahala.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Answer my 2nd question!

Books of men indeed.it's the books of men that blood transfusion and the procedure was coined.

You read the bible yet you disfellowship smokers and those who receive blood transfusion something never uttered in the Bible. You wait for God to judge pedophilles and rapists when the bible said they are to be stoned. Which bible are you reading sef? Abi na magazine book of men in watchtower new York you are reading?

See me see wahala.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:
You are just a man created by a loving God. Your rant will not cause a scratch to Jehovah witnesses. grin

I'm just laughing you.
If he is given a loaded gun and permitted to aim at oncoming objects,his targets will be Jehovah's Witnesses. I just can't figure out the cause of his psycho because there is a globally recognized religion that's well know for glorifying pedophilia,where men of 50 years can decide to marry a girl of 13 He is not after them. But against a group that's trying really hard to resolve issues amicably to promote peace he keeps ranting. undecided undecided undecided Is there any religious group where such a thing is not happening? NO! What he want is not clear,it's like he just don't want to hear that group name again "Jehovah's Witnesses" but whether he likes it or not Pedophile or blood transfusion God's organization will continue to increase in number no matter what the Devil says. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

I'm just laughing you.

See somebody happy that another person has increased his or her risk of dying? Excommunicated because you said criminals ought to be reported to police. Your religion is a sick one and screams cult.

You are not a normal human being o. All these one is so your all loving jehovah will not slaughter you Armageddon.
Your jehovah derives pleasure from murder of humans
Your jehovah loves human sacrifice
Your jehovah loves pedophilles and rapists and hates smokers and people who receive blood transfusion
Interesting

Keep exposing your evil doctrines. The way you guys defend hiding rapist and pedophilles from police makes me think you are one of them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See me see wahala.

Mind the language you use, You are not a baby!

And I will repeat myself again. It is stated in the BIBLE that we should not take in blood!

(Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:10; Deuteronomy 12:23; Leviticus 17:4)

I don't care what any other book says.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See somebody happy that another person has increased his or her risk of dying? Excommunicated because you said criminals ought to be reported to police. Your religion is a sick one and screams cult.

You are not a normal human being o. All these one is so your all loving jehovah will not slaughter you Armageddon.
Your jehovah derives pleasure from murder of humans
Your jehovah loves human sacrifice
Your jehovah loves pedophilles and rapists and hates smokers and people who receive blood transfusion
Interesting

Keep exposing your evil doctrines. The way you guys defend hiding rapist and pedophilles from police makes me think you are one of them.

And I said, what can you do about all of it?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Mind the language you use, You are not a baby!

And I will repeat myself again. It is stated in the BIBLE that we should not take in blood!

(Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:10; Deuteronomy 12:23; Leviticus 17:4)

I don't care what any book says. It is BOLDLY stated!

A man once said "God should just destroy all of us" why? because he feels like the Devil who has committed so much atrocities and never ready to retrace his steps but wishing everyone perish along with him. So what can't he say EVEN AGAINST JEHOVAH the holy one of Israel! Well that's what being disfellowshiped can mean "partial insanity" cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.