Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19800 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
@mikeolu1: I don't know how you're feeling about this but i think what should be of utmost concern to you now is how to survive this wicked system of things and not DEMANDING justice under an unjust system. If you must know,Jesus referred to all none Christians as DEAD! So instead of concentrating on how to punish a wrongdoer i suggest you should be more concerned about how you're going to resolve your own blunders before God! Christians are not interested in getting wrongdoers in jail,death by hanging or firing squad. Our motive is for "all SORT of people to be saved" Jesus told a thief who begged for mercy "i'm promising you today,you will be with me in Paradise" Haaaaaaaa PARADISE How will you view Jesus if you hear Him say such to an armed robber whose gang has come to rob you,take away your belongings,kill some of your relatives or forcefully rape your daughter or wife? Would you also look forward to seeing such an hardened criminals in Paradise like Jesus? You should if truly you're one of His followers. God bless you!

That's why they will keep raping your children and you will not do anything in this real life you currently live in because you believe your Jehovah will save these sexual predators in your imaginary new system.
If a worldly person steals from kingdom hall you will report to police yet somebody will rape your small child and you will be waiting for new system to come. Your paradise will be be filled with pedophilles and rapists. Taaaa. It stinks already.

Well, you guys are not alright. Dreaming of something watchtower drew in a magazine for you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmm i expected you to address the issue of erring on doctrinal matters and organisational directions but instead you changed the subject to accusations against Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia.Matthew 10:18 Well let us reason together as intellectuals {Isaiah 1:18} Jackson a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body is from America,the organization he represents has helped in turning all those who join them to harmless citizens in Australia, they will no more criticise their leaders,they will no more get involved in violence,they will no more carry weapons to rob neighbours,they will never again get involved in tribal conflicts and now This American came all the way to Australia to defend Australians before their own rulers because of ACCUSATIONS that is leveled against them by Australian authorities! undecided undecided undecided If the police in Australia catches a pedophile they know what to do but now they are charging an American for helping them to create a peaceful environment on which their own citizens were able to solve delicate issues amicably without killing one another. cheesy cheesy cheesy Yet this same authorities are spending billions of dollars annually for the upkeep of law enforcement agencies only to maintain PEACE,whereas LOOK a man all the way from America is now standing in a court room because of their own people who have learnt to resolve issues within themselves without the use of armed FORCES Jesus said "they will bring you before kings and governors for my sake"Please o if Christians have decided to say WE DON'T NEED FORCEMEN IN OUR MIDST,WE CAN SETTLE ISSUES AMICABLY AMONGST OURSELVES"please is it not a thousand times better than those who would have turn this issue to WARS? Genesis 34:1-31 Funny enough this American has come all the way from America to say to the Australian authorities "sorry,we have helped you to teach these Australians how to handle cases without the use of guns and machetes" Luke 7:35 Hatred based on Jealousy and Envy can blur people's sense walahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you guys really think like this in your religion then you guys are mentally unstable
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you guys really think like this in your religion then you guys are mentally unstable
You've said that a million times already only to find yourself standing alone while others that joined you often takes their leave as they have a rethink about what Jesus said. The Churches have so many paintings of how their enemies will be tormented inside scourging intense burning furnace,you never say anything against that because it suits your intension for those who wrong you to remain in excruciating pains forever but Jehovah's Witnesses,Watchtower,Governing Body,8 old men in Newyork painted a picture of PARADISE and you won't rest all because you don't have a forgiving spirit undecided What a pity embarassed you can't remove what Jesus said from the Bible so instead of cursing Jesus who forgave and promised a hardened criminal of adequate care in Paradise you start looking for people who are EXERCISING faith in what Jesus said to antagonize,criticise,curse,insult and if possible KILL them.{Luke 23:43}cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry it is too late you can't change what has been written in God's word,those repentant CRIMINALS will be allowed to live and flourish in Paradise eternally while you will just spend 70 or 80 years and gone you are FOREVER all because you refused to bow to what Jesus commanded that we MUST forgive those who wronged us personally from our hearts( Matthew 18:22) so go and settle your scores with Jesus who laid the rules and not me,i'm only exercising faith in what Jesus said and telling people what He promised so they can also put faith in him. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2018
mikeolu1:

So, can you mention 1 error your governing body have made?

Even when GB Geoffrey Jackson went in front of the Australian Royal Commission against child abuse, he was very inconsistent (they called that Lawyer Speak) he could not accept that errors were made in Jws handling of hundred of child abuse cases within the congregation.
Over 1000 cases of child abuse in Australia alone. Welcome to gods (self proclaimed) Organization!

Listen to his here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6X1YU6YYI
So my friend YES! this would have amount to an error before mortal men who often takes pleasure in punishing wrongdoers only to create a ground for continuous vengeance PLEASE READ Judges 19:15~20:48 and meditate (aforo yaro ti kii je koro tan) but before JESUS whom Geoffrey Jackson is REPRESENTING in that court room IT IS NO ERROR when people decides to forgo wrongdoing and settle grievous cases amicably within themselves. Matthew 18:22 Please if you want to accuse people for letting go vengeance remember JESUS so that you can take it up with Him and not an organization that is helping people to do as He says! There are so many wrongdoings that do escalates to Genocide or Holocaust,it starts from one thing which leads to another but Jehovah's Witnesses have learnt to beat our swords to plowshares because we're ready to forgo ALL WRONGDOINGS for the sake of Jesus and God's kingdom. That is why we see NO reasons to carry weapons again! Isaiah 2:2-4 Micah 4:1-3 compared to Matthew 26:52 God bless you my friend!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2018
TATIME:
You've said that a million times already only to find yourself standing alone while others that joined you often takes their leave as they have a rethink about what Jesus said. The Churches have so many paintings of how their enemies will be tormented inside scourging intense burning furnace,you never say anything against that because it suits your intension for those who wrong you to remain in excruciating pains forever but Jehovah's Witnesses,Watchtower,Governing Body,8 old men in Newyork painted a picture of PARADISE and you won't rest all because you don't have a forgiving spirit undecided What a pity embarassed you can't remove what Jesus said from the Bible so instead of cursing Jesus who forgave and promised a hardened criminal of adequate care in Paradise you start looking for people who are EXERCISING faith in what Jesus said to antagonize,criticise,curse,insult and if possible KILL them.{Luke 23:43}cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry it is too late you can't change what has been written in God's word,those repentant CRIMINALS will be allowed to live and flourish in Paradise eternally while you will just spend 70 or 80 years and gone you are FOREVER all because you refused to bow to what Jesus commanded that we MUST forgive those who wronged us personally from our hearts( Matthew 18:22) so go and settle your scores with Jesus who laid the rules and not me,i'm only exercising faith in what Jesus said and telling people what He promised so they can also put faith in him. wink wink wink

You will really wait for your jehovah to come commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. Nothing will happen you will end up dying and nothing will still happen
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
TATIME:

You can report a criminal who broke into a kingdom hall to police but you can't report someone who raped your own child to police because you believe your jehovah will forgive him in paradise.

Why is it that you don't wait for jehovah to forgive the criminal who broke into a kingdom hall in paradise?
Hypocrites.
You sound like a pedophille and rapist already. I no fit laff
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You can report a criminal who broke into a kingdom hall to police but you can't report someone who raped your own child to police because you believe your jehovah will forgive him in paradise.

Why is it that you don't wait for jehovah to forgive the criminal who broke into a kingdom hall in paradise?
Hypocrites.
You sound like a pedophille and rapist already. I no fit laff
If your brains are working you should know that a stranger from another clan who entered your farm without a notice and to take your yam differs from your own son who did the same! And your brains should tell you that while you report the stranger (thief) to your King or Chief who oversees the conflicts between different clans,your own son is questioned under your own roof. 2Samuel 13:1-39 wink wink wink Oh sorry! I've forgotten that you come from a race that has NO revered king and NO respected chief before whom trivial issues are settled rather each of you goes for his cutlass to do justice by yourselves. Therefore the colonial masters must have done your people a lot of good by creating the police FORCE if not your people will be killing one another every time, that's why you're so engulfed by all these white man's arrangement. Oponu Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You will really wait for your jehovah to come commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. Nothing will happen you will end up dying and nothing will still happen
It's becoming more obvious that you truly deserved to be disfellowshiped,just look at mikeolu1 and think about his attitude towards what Jesus said unlike you who will stubbornly deviate from straight talks only to start accusing those who are trying to put on the new personality. Jesus said "repent for the kingdom of heavens is close by" instead of asking for what necessary steps to take so that you can be saved,you're furious towards those echoing what Jesus said,abeg go and slap Jesus and tell Him you NEVER want His kingdom to come. 2Peter 3:3,4 grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
TATIME:
It's becoming more obvious that you truly deserved to be disfellowshiped,just look at mikeolu1 and think about his attitude towards what Jesus said unlike you who will stubbornly deviate from straight talks only to start accusing those who are trying to put on the new personality. Jesus said "repent for the kingdom of heavens is close by" instead of asking for what necessary steps to take so that you can be saved,you're furious towards those echoing what Jesus said,abeg go and slap Jesus and tell Him you NEVER want His kingdom to come. 2Peter 3:3,4 grin grin grin

The earlier you know that you are being scammed the better for you. If Jesus really wanted to wipe out mankind he would have done it. It's like you guys keep reminding Jesus that he said he will slaughter people.
Why are you going faster than Jesus self?

The thing is that you will wait till you get tired. I know it's heartbreaking to realize that there is nothing like paradise earth.
You hold on to a fairytale so you keep saying Jesus will come slaughter people who don't believe what you believe as they dont follow the 8 old men in new York who are your leaders.
It's quite painful but just take heart.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The earlier you know that you are being scammed the better for you. If Jesus really wanted to wipe out mankind he would have done it. It's like you guys keep reminding Jesus that he said he will slaughter people.
Why are you going faster than Jesus self?

The thing is that you will wait till you get tired. I know it's heartbreaking to realize that there is nothing like paradise earth.
You hold on to a fairytale so you keep saying Jesus will come slaughter people who don't believe what you believe as they dont follow the 8 old men in new York who are your leaders.
It's quite painful but just take heart.
Whenever mikeolu1 responds please notify me,i don't belong to the category of barbarians who has NO respect nor regard for headship!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
TATIME:
Whenever mikeolu1 responds please notify me,i don't belong to the category of barbarians who has NO respect nor regard for headship!

I love me. I can't be a zombie/robot now, it's not possible. I can think for myself (I can think independently) since your headship forbids you guys from thinking for yourselves, I can't join the mumu train

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by spongeisback: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have been seeing your posts about this issue and I said I would research about it and I did. Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Am really sorry for all the children that had to go through that and the worst is nobody even their parents didn't believe them because two witnesses didn't see what happened.

The fact that they have to seat before three old perverts and recount what happened really tore my heart and after that they're are still not believed.

I wish I didn't read all that but it's good at least I know better and I will make sure I spread it. If kids in the west are going through this think about the children in Africa! OH!!!!!!!!

Hairyrapunzel:

I love me. I can't be a zombie/robot now, it's not possible. I can think for myself (I can think independently) since your headship forbids you guys from thinking for yourselves, I can't join the mumu train

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2018
spongeisback:
I have been seeing your posts about this issue and I said I would research about it and I did. Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Am really sorry for all the children that had to go through that and the worst is nobody even their parents didn't believe them because two witnesses didn't see what happened.

The fact that they have to seat before three old perverts and recount what happened really tore my heart and after that they're are still not believed.

I wish I didn't read all that but it's good at least I know better and I will make sure I spread it. If kids in the west are going through this think about the children in Africa! OH!!!!!!!!

Do you remember Michael Jackson? Well he was a victim of prejudice. How? Many parents taught their children to lie against Michael in court accusing him of pedophilia. Most cases ended up with the jury charging Michael millions of dollars to pay as compensations to the parents of the so called victims. But after the death of Michael Jackson all these people came out publicly to declare that they did all that just to get some fortune from Michael's huge wealth since he so much love been with little children. So lesson learnt,some people can testify and even rise up against you with false charges for a motive. Exodus 23:2 As for adults of opposite sex sleeping together, they're not following the admonition given to Christians in God's word. 1Corinthians 10:12 So it's appropriate to question "mature Christians" who after studying God's word thoroughly decides to put themselves under such delicate situations, true Christians are supposed to leave no stone unturned when it comes to the fear of been tempted! Hebrew 5:14 I'm a member of the organization so i fully understood why it has to be so for now until God put an end to all badness,we can only do justice to what is VISIBLE while we leave the INVISIBLE in the hands of the ONE who sees all things. The organization is giving new directives on who and who should be together behind closed doors to prevent such reoccurrences,and parents are admonished to always keep an eye on their minors. You,try to have a rethink about what happened to Michael Jackson before you conclude on what to do.I pray may you never become a victim of false witnesses before a partial jury. Matthew 26:59-62 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
TATIME:
Do you remember Michael Jackson? Well he was a victim of prejudice. How? Many parents taught their children to lie against Michael in court accusing him of pedophilia. Most cases ended up with the jury charging Michael millions of dollars to pay as compensations to the parents of the so called victims. But after the death of Michael Jackson all these people came out publicly to declare that they did all that just to get some fortune from Michael's huge wealth since he so much love been with little children. So lesson learnt,some people can testify and even rise up against you with false charges for a motive. Exodus 23:2 As for adults of opposite sex sleeping together, they're not following the admonition given to Christians in God's word. 1Corinthians 10:12 So it's appropriate to question "mature Christians" who after studying God's word thoroughly decides to put themselves under such delicate situations, true Christians are supposed to leave no stone unturned when it comes to the fear of been tempted! Hebrew 5:14 I'm a member of the organization so i fully understood why it has to be so for now until God put an end to all badness,we can only do justice to what is VISIBLE while we leave the INVISIBLE in the hands of the ONE who sees all things. The organization is giving new directives on who and who should be together behind closed doors to prevent such reoccurrences,and parents are admonished to always keep an eye on their minors. You,try to have a rethink about what happened to Michael Jackson before you conclude on what to do.I pray may you never become a victim of false witnesses before a partial jury. Matthew 26:59-62 undecided undecided undecided

"Even though a Christian has been accused of wrongdoing serious enough to require judicial action, a judicial committee should not be formed unless the wrongdoing has been established. What kind of evidence is acceptable? ...

There must be two or three eyewitnesses, not just people repeating hearsay; no action can taken if there only one witness. Deut 19:15; John 8:17.

If there are two or three witnesses to the same kind of wrongdoing but each one is witness to a separate incident , the elders can consider their testimony. While such evidence is acceptable to establish guilt, is preferable to have two witnesses to the same occurrence of wrongdoing.

If the accused denies the accusation, the investigating elders should try to arrange a meeting with him and the accuser together. (Note: If the accusation involves child sexual abuse and the victim is currently a minor, the elders should contact the branch office before arranging a meeting with the child and the alleged abuser .) If the accuser or the accused is unwilling to meet with the elders or if the accused continues to deny the accusation of a single witness and the wrongdoing is not established, the elders will leave matters in Jehovah's hands. (Deut.19:15-17; 1 Tim 5:19, 24, 25; w95 11/1 pp. 28-29) The investigating elders should compose a record, sign it, put it in a sealed envelope, and place it in the congregations confidential file. Additional evidence may later come to light to establish matters." Shepherd the Flock of God pp.71,72
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

"Even though a Christian has been accused of wrongdoing serious enough to require judicial action, a judicial committee should not be formed unless the wrongdoing has been established. What kind of evidence is acceptable? ...

There must be two or three eyewitnesses, not just people repeating hearsay; no action can taken if there only one witness. Deut 19:15; John 8:17.

If there are two or three witnesses to the same kind of wrongdoing but each one is witness to a separate incident , the elders can consider their testimony. While such evidence is acceptable to establish guilt, is preferable to have two witnesses to the same occurrence of wrongdoing.

If the accused denies the accusation, the investigating elders should try to arrange a meeting with him and the accuser together. (Note: If the accusation involves child sexual abuse and the victim is currently a minor, the elders should contact the branch office before arranging a meeting with the child and the alleged abuser .) If the accuser or the accused is unwilling to meet with the elders or if the accused continues to deny the accusation of a single witness and the wrongdoing is not established, the elders will leave matters in Jehovah's hands. (Deut.19:15-17; 1 Tim 5:19, 24, 25; w95 11/1 pp. 28-29) The investigating elders should compose a record, sign it, put it in a sealed envelope, and place it in the congregations confidential file. Additional evidence may later come to light to establish matters." Shepherd the Flock of God pp.71,72
Through with you.wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The authority in Australia and in other places with many JW molestation cases says "report to police" period.

If murder occur in a kingdomHall, will they allow elders to handle the matter or "leave it in jehovahs hand"?

Child molestation is as horrible a crime as murder, why because many of the victims eventually commits suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
25,000 is the number of ex JW on Reddit.
Definitely the GB is taking note. Many shunned by their friends and parents now have a virtual myriads of friends

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/8z839m/it_took_40_days_and_40_nights_but_we_just_hit/?st=JKUI6KTH&sh=b000ef04

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
mikeolu1:
Definitely the GB is taking note. Many shunned by their friends and parents now have a virtual myriads of friends

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/8z839m/it_took_40_days_and_40_nights_but_we_just_hit/?st=JKUI6KTH&sh=b000ef04

U no get work na ! Na to dey keep fictitious register. Oshey gaan. Lols.

JWs isn't bothered about unrepentant wrongdoers & others who no long want to be identified among Jehovah's people.
It's their life, their choice.
JWs no be pastorpreneurs wey dey justle for the largest membership & auditorium for their business.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
mikeolu1:

The authority in Australia and in other places with many JW molestation cases says "report to police" period.

If murder occur in a kingdomHall, will they allow elders to handle the matter or "leave it in jehovahs hand"?

Child molestation is as horrible a crime as murder, why because many of the victims eventually commits suicide.

U done get all the copy & paste evidence, U no know the road to police station & go report them? Na wetin U dey wait for? U dey here dey rant up & down with your incurable anti JW virus

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
spongeisback:

U have only heard one side of the story & U are here casting aspersions on a serious & sensitive issue that U don't have all the facts. Is that your idea of objectivity? Half baked knowledge is worse than ignorance.

No rebel anywhere will ever give U an objective, unbiased report on any matter they have vested interests. Hairyrapunzel & mikeolu1 are ex-JW, rebels indeed.

OP, u go fit come NL dey praise the company wey sack U?

The mass media thrives on sensationalism to sell their papers even if their headlines does not reflect all the exact facts about the story.

Besides , Lawyers will say anything in Court (even lie under oath or twist the matter) as long as that will advance their clients' interest. It's still no solid proof that the alleged event occurred in the manner they want U to believe.
Only Jehovah is the true judge.

"The Jehovah's Witnesses Scripturally Based Position on Child Protection" is a publication available. & accessible to U. That's where U will see how these matters are dealt with in compliance with the Laws of the land & Bible principles. pls visit jw.org ,for more info.

No religious body has the wealth of resources to protect children from molestation like JWs have in stock.

If U know anyone else who have done better, pls feel free to share it for the benefits of everyone viewing this thread.
Shalom
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by search4truth: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
I had to create a new moniker for this.

I think so many people are waking up in the organization. I myself just woke up too. Those defending the JWs and the organization with their soul, i was like that also. I think you should keep in your mind psalms 146:3. We shouldnt put our trust in princes nor any man who cant bring salvation. The organization has a lot of doctrines that have been changed consitently which they refer to as new light. If the GB claims to be inspired by the holyspirit then their doctrines shouldnt change because the bible says Gods word does not change. The one that got me was the watchtowers membership with the united nations. The watchtower definitely had no excuse for that because theyve consistently referred to the UN as babylon the great. Besides that, the elders have a secret book(Sheperd the flock of God book). According to the book, elders can coverup their own sins and still be elders in the congregation, the two witness rule in child rape cases and more.

The governing body takes bible passages out of context for their own selfish reasons.

Besides, a governing body member actually lied inder oath at the ARC(Australian royal commision) concerning the child rape cases.

Also the disfellowshipping rule is non-biblical and very inhumane. Which shows that the Jws love is conditional. They would all shun you immediately you dissasociate or when youre disfellowshipped.
This has broken so many families and even led some to commiting suicide.

Not only is the watchtower associated with the UN but also with the OSCE which is affliated with the UN.

That is why the governing body keeps telling the members that they should not lookup any other site apart from jw.org

They have also discouraged young ones from getting higher educations because they know an educated person would think critically(not all though) even though.
So to my fellow brothers thinking this is the perfect organization, you still have more to know about this hideous organization.

I cant even ask the elders this questions or prove anything to them as it might cause me to get shunned by my family. The GB requires unquestionable obedience from all its members less you face the consequences.

Dont forget how many people the no blood rule has killed. But now the governing body says receiving some blood components gotten from blood are now okay. Imagine how families that have lost a loved one to the no blood rule would feel. This is the same organization that did not allow vaccines and organ transplant in the past also leading to the death of many.

Less i forget was also the politics the GB played in the Mexican-malawi scandal leading to thousands of death of witnesses in Malawi.

For those willing to research, i would say you look up the organizations history also which would show you that this organization is based on a pagan origin. Because CT Russell was a freemason and he used freemason symbols on early watchtowers.
Jws say birthdays are bad because they are based on pagan worship, but why do they use wedding rings? Dont they know wedding rings originated from paganism. Same with so many occasions they do.
But yet the hypocrisy in this organization is so alarming.
Im tired of writing.

I couldnt butress on all this points. MAKE RESEARCH ON THESE POINTS because they are true.
I actually wished they werent true first time i made my research with my heart beat rapidly beating. Turns out they were true because non refutable evidences were given.

Note- Im presently PIMO(Physically in mentally out) just for the family.

Jwfacts.com
http://beroeans.net

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
OneJ:

U have only heard one side of the story & U are here casting aspersions on a serious & sensitive issue that U don't have all the facts. Is that your idea of objectivity? Half baked knowledge is worse than ignorance.

No rebel anywhere will ever give U an objective, unbiased report on any matter they have vested interests. Hairyrapunzel & mikeolu1 are ex-JW, rebels indeed.

OP, u go fit come NL dey praise the company wey sack U?

The mass media thrives on sensationalism to sell their papers even if their headlines does not reflect all the exact facts about the story.

Besides , Lawyers will say anything in Court (even lie under oath or twist the matter) as long as that will advance their clients' interest. It's still no solid proof that the alleged event occurred in the manner they want U to believe.
Only Jehovah is the true judge.

"The Jehovah's Witnesses Scripturally Based Position on Child Protection" is a publication available. & accessible to U. That's where U will see how these matters are dealt with in compliance with the Laws of the land & Bible principles. pls visit jw.org ,for more info.

No religious body has the wealth of resources to protect children from molestation like JWs have in stock.

If U know anyone else who have done better, pls feel free to share it for the benefits of everyone viewing this thread.
Shalom

You now agree watchtower is a company that sacks people. When breeze blow fowl yansh go open. Lol
In real life, a company will sack you and the workers are never told not to associate or socialize with you. Whereas, watchtower company will sack you and tell all it's workers including your own immediate family to stop associating and socializing with you.

You see why watchtower company is a cult and the other companies in real life are ideal workplaces?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
OneJ:

U done get all the copy & paste evidence, U no know the road to police station & go report them? Na wetin U dey wait for? U dey here dey rant up & down with your incurable anti JW virus

But he isn't an elder na. And elders are told not to report child rape cases to the police. Haba fear jehovah na
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
mikeolu1:

John 6:66-68 compared to Act 2:41 So "soja go soja come"often happens in Christianity right from the time of Jesus and His faithful Apostles. The fact remains that many just don't want to be submissive in the first place( Ephesians 5:6)therefore leaving an organization that's championing complete trust and obedience to an invisible PERSON like Jehovah (whose representatives are imperfect mortal men like you and i) is an EASY way out! 3John 9,10
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
TATIME:
John 6:66-68 compared to Act 2:41 So "soja go soja come"often happens in Christianity right from the time of Jesus and His faithful Apostles. The fact remains that many just don't want to be submissive in the first place( Ephesians 5:6)therefore leaving an organization that's championing complete trust and obedience to an invisible PERSON like Jehovah (whose representatives are imperfect mortal men like you and i) is an EASY way out! 3John 9,10

What's the difference between leaving your organization and leaving Jim Jones people's temple?

No be only submissive and putting complete trust and obedience in a publishing company called watchtower organization. Lol

Imperfect men saying you should obey their rules unquestionably or get punished for it. Perfect organization run by imperfect men. How ironic.

Perfect organization run by men who say they are imperfect, uninspired, fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction making perfect rules that will change in future into a lie (new light) and saying their followers should completely obey their rules or get disfellowshipped and shunned by family and friends. Lol

Perfect organization with ever changing truth. Rotflol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by search4truth: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
TATIME:

Its just like saying a child should be submissive to a father that says to his child ''do not smoke'' because smoking is bad but the father himself smokes a lot. Do you expect that child to want to be submissive?
Same as many that left the organization learnt about the organizations double standards. How do you expect them to be submissive to such an organization?
Most people in are still blindfolded. Let them learn the truth about the truth and see if they would still want to be submissive.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
search4truth:

Its just like saying a child should be submissive to a father that says to his child ''do not smoke'' because smoking is bad but the father himself smokes a lot. Do you expect that child to want to be submissive?
Same as many that left the organization learnt about the organizations double standards. How do you expect them to be submissive to such an organization?
Most people in are still blindfolded. Let them learn the truth about the truth and see if they would still want to be submissive.
A child will always love and remain submissive, obedient with complete trust in his/her father no matter how stupid or wayward that father is "unless you present a BETTER father to REPLACE his/her present father" otherwise you'll be seen as an enemy to the child.For instance Jehovah presented Jesus as a PERFECT replacement or BETTER father for all obedient offsprings of our disobedient first father Adam who stupidly fell to Satan's lies and deception.(Isaiah 6:9 compared to 1Corinthians 15:45) So all i'm asking you is "present a BETTER option to dedicated JWs" that's all. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
TATIME:

The number of JW kept decreasing. Most EU countries now have -ve growth.
Kingdom Halls are now sold left right and center.
True Christianity is not supposed to decline.
Did you wonder why the GB discontinue production of the Yearbook!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
search4truth:
I had to create a new moniker for this.

I think so many people are waking up in the organization. I myself just woke up too. Those defending the JWs and

I couldnt butress on all this points. MAKE RESEARCH ON THESE POINTS because they are true.
I actually wished they werent true first time i made my research with my heart beat rapidly beating. Turns out they were true because non refutable evidences were given.

Note- Im presently PIMO(Physically in mentally out) just for the family.

Jwfacts.com
http://beroeans.net

Education and research is the enemy of every cult.
For you defenders of JW, pls do research of the organization using even its own publications and you will be woken up to reality that you have been lied to.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
TATIME:
A child will always love and remain submissive, obedient with complete trust in his/her father no matter how stupid or wayward that father is "unless you present a BETTER father to REPLACE his/her present father" otherwise you'll be seen as an enemy to the child.For instance Jehovah presented Jesus as a PERFECT replacement or BETTER father for all obedient offsprings of our disobedient first father Adam who stupidly fell to Satan's lies and deception.(Isaiah 6:9 compared to 1Corinthians 15:45) So all i'm asking you is "present a BETTER option to dedicated JWs" that's all. wink wink wink

What a silly reasoning!
You have a long way to go.
1st research the organization and when you wake, you will find a way.

The tower is falling 1 brick at a time.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by search4truth: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
mikeolu1:

Education and research is the enemy of every cult.
For you defenders of JW, pls do research of the organization using even its own publications and you will be woken up to reality that you have been lied to.
You're right.. So many contradicting words in the publications. Thats why the organization had advise the elders to destroy or do away with older publications. You won't even find those publications on the Jw website or library.

Its easy to debunk the organization using just their own publications.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by search4truth: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
mikeolu1:

The number of JW kept decreasing. Most EU countries now have -ve growth.
Kingdom Halls are now sold left right and center.
True Christianity is not supposed to decline.
Did you wonder why the GB discontinue production of the Yearbook!
It was read in the KH this week that each publisher would donate a special amount that they decide. Or the congregation should decide amongst themselves and come up with an amount to pay. (Worldwide)
How's that different from other religions that pass their donation envelopes or boxes?
The watchtower is busy paying moneyto victims of child abuse that had lawsuits against them and they really need money now. But they would never come out clean to the members. Such a hideous organization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.