Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. (924 Views)

10 Amazing Phone Hacks You Never Knew / 7 Iphone Hacks You Can Do On Your Iphone You Don’t Know. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by supernova094(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
if you’re one of the lucky few who own an iPhone product or two, here are some really awesome iPhone hacks to extend the functionality of your smartphone.

#1. How to adjust the brightness of your iPhone torch.

By default, the torch is usually bright as it is in all phones. Lucky for iPhone users, you can adjust the brightness level between low light, medium light and bright light by holding down the torch light icon until a small menu surfaces.

#2. How to undo typing mistakes by shaking your phone.

This particular iPhone hack reminds me of the “shake to send” feature of Xender. Here, if you’re typing and you make a mistake, instead of hitting delete key, just shake your phone and the last word or letter will erase.

#3. How to Play, pause, rewind, fast-forward, and skip songs using just your iPhone earphones.

To pause or play: tap the centre button once.
>To fast-forward: tap the centre button twice and long-press on the second tap.
>To rewind: tap center button three times and long-press on the third tap.
>To skip a song: double tap.
>To go to the previous song: triple tap.
(Seems a little bit tricky but I’m sure you’ll get it eventually.)

#4. How to unlock your iPhone with your finger print without a finger print sensor...Continue reading
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by meobizy(f): 2:45am On Jul 14, 2018
I just tried number one and it didn't work. Your article is either outdated or made up.
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:
I just tried number one and it didn't work. Your article is either outdated or made up.

It works

Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by obojememe: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2018
d shaking na scam
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by OboOlora(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
obojememe:
d shaking na scam
It works, maybe Na iPhone 4 u de use

3 Likes

Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by obojememe: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
OboOlora:

if u say so

1 Like

Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by princemillla(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:

Don't be too quick to condemn. I tried all except the pause and all skip.

Kudos Op
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
princemillla:

Don't be too quick to condemn. I tried all except the pause and all skip.

Kudos Op
On which iPhone version? If the first recommendation failed then the article is dead on arrival. Many people will act the same way I did and condemn it. What they won't do is come back the way I have now to give it another shot.
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
OboOlora:
I use an iPhone 4S.
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by shiftback: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
I own an iPhone and I don’t feel lucky that I do. Una go just dey put iPhone users on one kind yeye pedestal like that

1 Like

Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by damieskillz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
All the hacks work because I use it myself
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
If you don’t have a 5 or 5s and above, don’t bother trying
Re: 7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
That number 7 is so cool

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) / New Samsung S9+ & US Used Note 9. Which Is Better To Go For? / Redmi Note 7 Tempered Glass Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.