Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Gareth Bale Is Making A Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Is Making A Move (418 Views)

Gareth Bale Is Filmed LAUGHING At Eden Hazard As The £150m Flop Is Sent Back To / Bale Is BACK! Tottenham Seal Return Of The Welsh From R Madrid / “rashford” For “bale” Is Never A Good Deal – What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gareth Bale Is Making A Move by Sholaagboola(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gareth Bale reveals he could leave the club soon
Bale's agent has claimed they have to speak to the coach first and then make a decision
The attacker is now allegedly linked with Manchester United
Speaking to Cadena Cope, Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale has confirmed he could leave the club: "I have to talk to my agent and the truth is, I need more minutes. I was frustrated not to start in the Champions League final. Maybe I'll stay in Real Madrid, but maybe not."

Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett has also vaguely told ESPN FC: "Gareth will speak to the (Real Madrid) coach (Julen Lopetegui) and we will go from there."

Earlier on, British reports stated Gareth Bale was in "advanced talks" with Manchester United, as Jose Mourinho would be allegedly keen on landing the 28-year-old winger.

After scoring twice off the bench to lead Real Madrid to Champions League success, Bale made clear he was unhappy with being on the bench and hinting at a future away from Spain.

But as he prepares to return to Real for pre-season, Bale says he will hold talks with his agent over future soon.

Speaking at a Q&A session at his Elevens Bar & Grill in Cardiff, Bale was asked where he will be playing next season.

Please read more on https://sholaagboola..com

(1) (Reply)

The Best FIFA Football Awards Reveals 2018 Nominees / Real Make Audacious Move For Willian And Courtois / Best Daily Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.