Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (62818 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by spycee1: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018

Media personality,Toolz has sent out an sos to those men who send her unsolicitated pics of their manhood.

The married star made it clear she already has one .

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/media-personality-toolz-warns-men-to.html
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian guys sef angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some guys no just get common sense. lazy youths them.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Some guys no just get common sense. lazy youths them.

How do you know she's saying the truth?

Let's stop granting them the attention they seek by casting aspersion on an entire group on a claim which may not be true

234 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian guys sef angry

Anyone can come out and make any claim or say anything. We're not sure the claim is true

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

I know how Stvpid some niggas can be, I know she ain't lying.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
I know how Stvpid some niggas can be, I know she ain't lying.

How do you KNOW she's not lying?

Knowledge must be based on evidence.

What's your evidence?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

How do you KNOW she's not lying?

Knowledge must be based on evidence.

What's your evidence?
Abeg stop asking me jamb question. if u don't believe dats your cup of tea.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Abeg stop asking me jamb question. if u don't believe dats your cup of tea.

Hope you've learnt a lesson on how not to make conclusions based on what one is not SURE of.

This is how I would defend you if someone should make such statement against you.

So, it's not a Jamb question. It's about making the world better.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by forayfleo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Zico5(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Men are not smiling Sha. Even if they will die today they still prefer to taste and face the consequences. If u look very well, many of them that are sending the dick are one minute men. Genuine and real men dont run after women. Quote me

12 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by miqos02(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oops
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by pointstores(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
End time celebrity

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Forzap: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

Let's stop granting them the attention they seek by casting aspersion on an entire group on a claim which may not be true

just create a female profile on ig or fb with attractive pictures then you will understand, foolish guys everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Imagine, Showin Somebody Your Prick? angry

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Shortyy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Must you people broadcast it that they're sending y'all joysticks? I mean. Grow tf up!

12 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Olalan(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Really she and her colleagues that get such messages need to reveal the identity of those foolish guys who do such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by lonlytroy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

Bro it's truth; some guys can fck a doll

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Teewhy2: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
That load at the back is the center of attraction.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Attention seeking cunt

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Ledford: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
lolsssss
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by DonPikko: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
One might not be enough for that big ass

11 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by ariesbull: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Who is toolz pls....is it an equivalent to intimacy gadgets ?

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Stop telling us about joy stick every day pls

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by CaptainStephen(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
good for her
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na wa for some men o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by pelicanbeau(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guys are fond and guilty of this...my e-mail and whatsapp are also filled up of many unsolicited messages and dìck's pics. I don't know what to do again but I don't give my no out anymore #shikena

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
She is a full fool and the foolish liquids are pouring out fools.... Fools everywhere....mumu lady

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
All these lies to be in the news. And bloggers fan it like fire for roasting corn.

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by mimimile93: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Attention seeking prostitute..
What's the proved that someone sent you a d!ck pic?

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Saff(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why is this an announcement?

I don’t understand some women you know. The need for attention is too much. I can’t identify with it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.