Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men (46049 Views)

The Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), That Causes Infertility E / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by ekanx27(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Peritome:
Twice I've experienced, placing my phones close to my pillow, I wake up to having a severe headache.

u need a personal vulcanizer to pump ur head with some sense

1 Like

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Zikachat(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
see gobe
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Offpoint: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
doctorkush:
undecided so you all sat down and called a fully charged phone till it drains....
what do you take us for kids you tell tales by the moonlight

Lol, those torchlight Nokia that the battery can last for weeks.... the op is Lai Muhadmed relative.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by DavidEsq(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP, lemme ask u a kweshon! Did u check the egg if it was really uncooked b4 it was wrapped up with the fon?
Besides, since we usually pick our calls, don't u think our balls are safe, since the cooking was as a result of the phone ringing endlessly?
Lastly, for a Nokia fon which usually has a powerful battery, to go flat out from calls, don't u think it wld hav taken an awful lot of hours of calling, to flatten out the battery?
So does it means u and the rest gymers spent an awful lot of hours at a gym, at the expense of ur respective job hours?
If u wan copy paste and lie, abeg learn to do am well undecided

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by TEYA: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
FIDELITY24:
so are you saying that putting my phone in my pocket is not in any way harmful?
The waves that phones generate are insignificantly small and are incapable of causing any serious harm. These kind of posts are just unnecessarily alarmist. Did you know you television also emits radiation? That too is insignificant and incapable of causing any harm especially when you watch from your couch. There are so many really silly hoaxes making the rounds online and we really need to scrutinize some information before helping to pass them round.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by FIDELITY24(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
TEYA:

The waves that phones generate are insignificantly small and are incapable of causing any serious harm. These kind of posts are just unnecessarily alarmist. Did you know you television also emits radiation? That too is insignificant and incapable of causing any harm especially when you watch from your couch. There are so many really silly hoaxes making the rounds online and we really need to scrutinize some information before helping to pass them round.
Okay... We learn everyday, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by sunbilor(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
1zynnvn:
This story has been debunked severally. Just a hoax nothing more
Don't mind them. This same issue was brought up at an NCC consumer interactive forum I attended at Aba last 2 weeks, and it was openly debunked there too. If mere usage of hand phones exposes one to life-threatening radiations, what happens to network enginners who maintain the base stations? They would all have been long dead or impotent. grin
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by anonymous1759(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
kingchris30:
I quickly want to share with you what I learnt years back in one training session I attended. During the training session, the trainer collected a Nokia Hand Set with fully charged battery and then brought a fresh egg. He placed the egg and the handset together inside a polythene bag and then tied the bag, after which he told us to start calling the Hand Set Number..... Calling and Calling, Busy - Busy.

When the Hand Set battery completely drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg. Behold the egg was cooked! Done! We were surprised and asked for explanation.

He told us that every handset emits Electromagnetic Rays which was the rays that was responsible for cooking of the egg. He also said that for device to be named "Hand Set by international bodies is not by accident, he said that it is never a Pocket Set
He went on to say that MEN have scrotum, an egg resemblance in between their legs. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold it on hand so that the radiation from it will not denature their spermatozoa and cook their scrotum.

He also said further that by putting their hand set in their pocket close to their scrotum can cause them a serious health challenges especially Prostate Cancer and likewise infertility. One advise, do not take this lightly really, prevention is much better than cure.

visit www.bestliving.com.ng for more health news

Too many stories lately, I'll try the experiment myself. �
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by kingi777: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Phones emit radiation that may affect our health. In developed countries, there is specific absorption rate that phones can emit which is 1.6kw/kg to 2.0. In Nigeria, any phone can be imported which may be hazardous to our health. I'm a witness to this when my phone screen broke and the repairer changed the screen with an inferior one that increased the radiation. Anytime I was with the phone, I would be having terrible headaches with fever; went to different hospitals to no avail. One day, a nurse adviced me to leave my phone alone cuz I got so much addicted to it that no minute passed without browsing, chatting etcetera. When I left the phone for 2 days, I regained my self. Since then I changed my phone and I'm very ok now. Phones we are using may cause us harm without us knowing thinking.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by gevans(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
True talk, the power radiated by both phones is not sufficient to cook the egg and secondly, both phones do not communicate directly but with their respective nearest base station if both phones are using. different network provider.

conclusion: The above proposition by OP is null and void

God bless Nigeria
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by GindoX(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
I come here to laugh..
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Neddyogu(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
This op can lie eehh. Kai walahi, dis op needs to be flogged while hanging upside down for lying yeye lie. Op, pls come and register in my school, we can teach u hw to fabricate stories intelligently. And d mod dat pushed this C.oc.k and bull story to d front page, may Chukwuabiama soak ur cane in kerosene, mixed with toluene,xylene and small Yoruba pepper.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by adexy1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
back to landline or wat?
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Olodo24: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Agbero boys will just be snatching phones anyhow.

Anyway, I've never liked putting my phone in the pocket because it makes me feel uncomfortable as I think it has a bit of weight. But many people think I'm forming
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by nitemare(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
medexico:
Thnak you.
Thank God my big phone cannot enter my pocket
Funny U
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by theapeman4: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
kingchris30:
I quickly want to share with you what I learnt years back in one training session I attended. During the training session, the trainer collected a Nokia Hand Set with fully charged battery and then brought a fresh egg. He placed the egg and the handset together inside a polythene bag and then tied the bag, after which he told us to start calling the Hand Set Number..... Calling and Calling, Busy - Busy.

When the Hand Set battery completely drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg. Behold the egg was cooked! Done! We were surprised and asked for explanation.

He told us that every handset emits Electromagnetic Rays which was the rays that was responsible for cooking of the egg. He also said that for device to be named "Hand Set by international bodies is not by accident, he said that it is never a Pocket Set
He went on to say that MEN have scrotum, an egg resemblance in between their legs. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold it on hand so that the radiation from it will not denature their spermatozoa and cook their scrotum.

He also said further that by putting their hand set in their pocket close to their scrotum can cause them a serious health challenges especially Prostate Cancer and likewise infertility. One advise, do not take this lightly really, prevention is much better than cure.

how much did you pay for this useless seminar? undecided

Did anyone confirm if the egg was actually boiled egg?

Use your sense.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:
Why place the phone in a polymer where it can't have ventilation? Our clothes are mostly ventilated so no room for accumulated heat capable of cooking egg. What he should have done was to get his trouser, hang it on the wall n place the egg n phone together .
Moreover, who leaves their phone to keep ringing in their pocket till the battery dies?
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Mutemenot(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mcoldsoja:

Moreover, who leaves their phone to keep ringing in their pocket till the battery dies?

I wonder oh. The man use 419 method to deceive his followers

1 Like

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by dayo20002002: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
kingchris30:

This has been scientifically proved that mobile phone emit EMF radiation which is a negative energy and invisible fire that enter into body. It is not advisable to use to use right ear in making or receiving call because the radiation from the phone cook the brain gradually while the brain is close to the left ear
Radiation from phone do not only kill sperm but weaken immune system, stress the body, lower the energy level and eventually can result in chronic diseases like cancer, cardiovascular stress, genetic disorder, disrupted sleep
The solution is to get antiradiation device stick to the back of your phone. I use it very well and it work perfectly. It absorbs this emitted radiation at a fast rate from penetrating the body cell . I can confidently put my phone in my pocket now which I dare not when I was not using ANTIRADIATION device.
To get this antiradiation device on your phone, laptop. Call or whatsapp 08028295941.We deliver anywhere within the country

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
medexico:
Thnak you.

Thank God my big phone cannot enter my pocket

So uncle all ur pocket are d same size?
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by professore(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
nice one
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by JeffreyVanAgu(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2018
This is an 18 year old hoax
'
'
'
Detailed Analysis:
According to this message it is possible to cook an egg by placing it in between two call-connected mobile (cell) phones. Versions of the message have been circulating via email, blogs and online forums since at least 2006. The version discussed here typically travels as a Microsoft Word email attachment, complete with photographs.
The information in the message is untrue. An article that detailed how to cook an egg with mobile phones was first published on the Wymsey Village website in 2000, supposedly by Suzzanna Decantworthy and Sean McCleanaugh. However, the article was a hoax and the names of the writers were made up. The creator of Wymsey Village Web, Charlie Ivermee, eventually admitted to Gelf Magazine in 2006 that he was the real author of the prank article. He explains that, back in the year 2000, he decided to “add to the silliness” surrounding mobile phone health concerns by penning the piece. He explained to Gelf that he “really underestimated how many people would take it seriously”.
During 2006, two Russian journalists, Vladimir Lagovski and Andrei Moiseynko, gave the hoax a whole new life when they claimed to have cooked an egg in around 65 minutes using two mobile phones. Ivermee’s original hoax article was apparently the inspiration for the experiment. An article discussing the experiment was featured in Russian publication, Komsomolskaya Pravda. The photographs and text in many of the circulating versions of the story are derived from this Russian article. However, the results of the Russian experiment have never been substantiated and are highly questionable. Others who have tried the same experiment have failed to even warm the egg, let alone actually cook it. The Three Wise Men website details an experiment in which three mobile phones, and several other devices that emit radiation were all combined in an egg cooking attempt that turned out to be a dismal failure. Freelance food writer Paul Adams also attempted the experiment and subsequently wrote about it in a New York Times article. He told National Public Radio (NPR) that, although he left an egg between two cell phones for around an hour and a half, the egg did not cook. Moreover, UK television science show, Brainiac, tried the experiment with no less than 100 mobile phones, but, again, the egg did not cook.
'
'
Link -- https://www.hoax-slayer.net/cooking-an-egg-with-mobile-phones/
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by medexico(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

So uncle all ur pocket are d same size?
I am using a tablet
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Elumity414(m): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2018
I will put mine in my back pocket
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Wapnetrealmcom: 2:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by litaninja(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2018
If you read this and actually believe it, you shouldn't be within general society...

kingchris30:

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by dayo20002002: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Awareness on Health Effect of Radiation and the need to get Antiradiation Device

Radiation is a negative energy that come from digital, mechanical, electrical and electronic devices, though difference devices emit difference amount of radiation.
Radiation is an invisible fire that enter into our body unhindered and releases radicals that attack the bone and cell. Majorly we get more of the radiation through the use of our mobile phone. Our mobile phone poses a lot of health risk due to radiation effect. Environmental Protection Agency said a body must not be exposed to more than 2 milligause of radiation but unfortunately our mobile phone radiate about 15milligause of radiation and because of the close distance between our ear/hand and the mobile phone, a higher percentage come into our body and cause some health risk.
The effect of this radiation in our body include disrupted sleep, constant stress up of the body, weakened immunized system and the accumulation is the likely causes of chronic diseases like cancer, brain tumor, cardiovascular stress, memory loss, genetic disorder etc.
To shied ourselves from all these effects of radiation is the need to get ANTI-RADIATION called Rokarish International Quantum Shied which can be stick at the back of our phones as showed below. To get the ANTI-RADIATION device, call or whatsapp 08028295941

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.