Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa (1989 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
hello all, please I want to ask if anyone has gotten Australia visa using a resident permit of an European country. my agent just sent my visa to me why the travel document stated on the visa is the Norway resident card, though I have log to Australia site to confirm the visa, but am not clear on this Norway resident card number stated on the visa. anyone has similar experience, please enlighten me
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2018
please any one with similar experience
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by justwise(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2018
amanze54:
hello all, please I want to ask if anyone has gotten Australia visa using a resident permit of an European country. my agent just sent my visa to me why the travel document stated on the visa is the Norway resident card, though I have log to Australia site to confirm the visa, but am not clear on this Norway resident card number stated on the visa. anyone has similar experience, please enlighten me

The visa your agent gave you will land you in trouble if you approached any airport with it.

You are not a Norwegian, you never traveled or lived in Norway before but you are holding a visa with a Norwegian document?
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2018
thanks man, I will still appreciate more people to share in their experiences
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Genuine visa gotten through the back way / lies.

So, I think our fear is how to defend the Norway
Effect when you travel.

My advice is this, forget using this visa else
you'll be arrested at the airport.

If you scale through in Nigeria you'll not scale through at the PoE over there.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2018
thanks, for the input, though the resident card was provided
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2018
please guys more contribution or if you have more similar experience please share
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Laird(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Your agent is scamming You. Better invite Him to.lunch and get some SARS guys in the background to get him arrested to cough out Your money
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kog45(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2018
amanze54:
please guys more contribution or if you have more similar experience please share
Kai you are scammed.I have a guy that is having serious issue with the same agent.

Hope you have not paid the silly agent better don't but likely you will not get your International passport back from the agent unless you use police.

Sorry the agent is based in Abuja.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Fortissimo502: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
justwise:

The visa your agent gave you will land you in trouble if you approached any airport with it.

You are not a Norwegian, you never traveled or lived in Norway before but you are holding a visa with a Norwegian document?

As in ehn? I just tya.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by agbedex: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2018
What is wrong with these useless agents sef?
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kog45:
Kai you are scammed.I have a guy that is having serious issue with the same agent.

Hope you have not paid the silly agent better don't but likely you will not get your International passport back from the agent unless you use police.

Sorry the agent is based in Abuja.
I will pm you so I can get more information from your guy experience, the agent is based in Abuja
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kongi123: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bro to be frank with you I get this visa type which I refuse to collect from my agents because that's not what he promise to do for me,we both agreed on 408 visa class the reason why I refuse that 651visa class is because right here in Dubai I have my residents permit which mean am not illegal and I can't go to Australia to be hidden around the street God forbid,and for your information if you are going to Australia with dat visa type to hustle u can't survive over there because Aussie immigration law is not like European countries or America that you can work with that type of visa of which he did that visa for some set of guys and they all travel through Fiji flight and they land and enter safely but God knows they waste money for nothing because no company will employ them.
amanze54:
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2018
@ kogi thanks man, though am still working in Nigeria, I just want to travel and come back to my work and use that to Exterbished a travel history and connection , due to the nature of the uncertainty of my work, I just want to have a place out of Nigeria I can move to incase If I have problems for work and if my hussle no gree move for Naija, so do you know if I can come back and renew anytime the Visa expired and I want to leave naija
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by amanze54: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2018
@ kogi I have sent you a pm kindly respond
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kog45(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Kongi123:
Bro to be frank with you I get this visa type which I refuse to collect from my agents because that's not what he promise to do for me,we both agreed on 408 visa class the reason why I refuse that 651visa class is because right here in Dubai I have my residents permit which mean am not illegal and I can't go to Australia to be hidden around the street God forbid,and for your information if you are going to Australia with dat visa type to hustle u can't survive over there because Aussie immigration law is not like European countries or America that you can work with that type of visa of which he did that visa for some set of guys and they all travel through Fiji flight and they land and enter safely but God knows they waste money for nothing because no company will employ them.
Sir try and read Amanzie54 post again.

He said the visa stated he is from Norway whereas he is from Nigeria.

The issue is not about entry through Fiji flight cos irrespective of flights not possible to enter Australia with Nigeria passport and claiming Norway on the visa.

Amazie should just back out and if money is involved he then police should come in and nail the fraudster calling himself agent.

Right now i have a guy in similar situation who submitted his passport to the Abuja agent with agreement of paying the agent a million naira but suspecting foul play the guy refused to pay and till today the agent has refused to release his passport.

Sir i thought you have a sister in Australia who went through VET visa,pls try and ask her about the possibility of going through such arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kog45(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
amanze54:
@ kogi thanks man, though am still working in Nigeria, I just want to travel and come back to my work and use that to Exterbished a travel history and connection , due to the nature of the uncertainty of my work, I just want to have a place out of Nigeria I can move to incase If I have problems for work and if my hussle no gree move for Naija, so do you know if I can come back and renew anytime the Visa expired and I want to leave naija
Bros don't be deceived you cannot enter Australia with such visa.

Really surprised to hear that you have the fear that you can be sacked in your working place.

Look traveling is a decision whether you are working or not.Mind you some went and successful and some are regretting.

My advice do not be desperate cos a desperado will always fall victim of scammers and right now as a victim you still want to be victim again,hope you can decode it and if not i fear.

Check responses to your post and read them again cos majority said it is not possible but a post it want to ginger you that it is possible.

My man is not done anywhere to enter any country with different passport from country you claimed on your e visa.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kog45:
Bros don't be deceived you cannot enter Australia with such visa.

Really surprised to hear that you have that fear that you can be sacked in your working place.

Look traveling is a decision whether you are working or not.Mind you some went and successful and some are regretting.

My advice do not be desperate cos a desperado will always fall victim of scammers and right now as a victim you still want to be victim again,hope you can decode it and if not i fear.

Check responses to your post and read them again cos majority said is not possible but a post want to ginger you that is possible.

My man is not done anywhere to enter any country with different passport from country you claimed on your e visa.

Don't bother he will learn from the experience when he approaches the airport with that fraudulent passport and visa

5 Likes

Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Cyberknight: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
We're talking Australia here, just to clarify.
This is the country that has just about the world's strictest immigration policies. They don't want refugees, they want skilled immigrants. They lock up illegal immigrants offshore on Nauru, and never allow them to set foot on the mainland, even for needed medical treatment. You come in and overstay, you can NEVER regularise your stay thereafter even if you marry all of the prime minister's daughters or sons.

And this is the country whose visa the OP has just spent what is doubtless a huge chunk of money to acquire under false pretences to visit to - let's face facts - carry out what will end up being in all probability illegal activities.

It baffles one to see people coming on these pages to talk about going to ilu oyibo to "hustle" - an undefined melange of activities which usually boil down to something contrary to law in essence, given that there is basically nothing much that one can do as an illegal immigrant in most advanced countries that will both keep you alive while there as well as pay for the fruits of your "hustle" back home - the cars, the house, the monies sent back to keep iya and the family going and the occasional trips back home to show oneself, tantalise the boys "wey no get liver comot" and paint Lagos/Abuja/Kano/Port Harcourt/Enugu/Owerri red for a while.

My brother Amanze, do a rethink. Australia is one of the most inhospitable countries to illegal immigrants. No proper work can be obtained without papers and life in the shadows exposes one to exploitation by greedy employers paying under the table wages when they feel like or threatening to expose you when they don't, and an almost certain resorting to unlawful acts to earn income.

4 Likes

Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kongi123: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
The fact is that my visa was issued by Germany card which make me to fear,I first thought of it and i later realise I don't need to rush out of Dubai for now since am making money, with my little experience about traveling,Australia is not the type of country i can go with business visa which i know am going to hustle and for does who dat want to hustle am sure you will hardly survive it if you are not deported so fast,you can use that visa to fly your agent will provide you supporting documents which you will provide at the point of entry they hardly caught them but after you enter bro you are on your own please calm down and if you really want to travel for hustling try south Korea,Japan,Dubai etc,not everybody dat will travel to Australia bro we have alots of countries in the world that can help us archive our dream.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kog45(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Kongi123:
The fact is that my visa was issued by Germany card which make me to fear,I first thought of it and i later realise I don't need to rush out of Dubai for now since am making money, with my little experience about traveling,Australia is not the type of country i can go with business visa which i know am going to hustle and for does who dat want to hustle am sure you will hardly survive it if you are not deported so fast,you can use that visa to fly your agent will provide you supporting documents which you will provide at the point of entry they hardly caught them but after you enter bro you are on your own please calm down and if you really want to travel for hustling try south Korea,Japan,Dubai etc,not everybody dat will travel to Australia bro we have alots of countries in the world that can help us archive our dream.
Why did you used fraudulent Germany card for Australia visa when you have UAE resident card as employee in UAE.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kongi123: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is the agent i used for my visa processing that did that nonsense visa and thats why i dont use it to travel check my previous message u will see i explain everything clearly.
Kog45:
Why did you used fraudulent Germany card for Australia visa when you have UAE resident card as employee in UAE.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by Kog45(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Kongi123:
Is the agent i used for my visa processing that did that nonsense visa and thats why i dont use it to travel check my previous message u will see i explain everything clearly.
Ok but with your UAE PR i think you are covered next time.

Try it and it will work.
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by innamorat(f): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please house, i have a friend of mine who wants to get his permanent permit,but it's not fort coming so he was advised to seek asylum or marry a white woman. Please house, i need response from people who are residing there. Thanks
Re: Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa by innamorat(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please house, i have a friend of mine who wants to get his permanent permit,but it's not fort coming so he was advised to seek asylum or marry a white woman. Please house, i need response from people who are residing there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia / 3 Scottish Brothers Set World's Record, Row 3000miles Across Atlantic In 35days / Please Help Me Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.