Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (58499 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by ddjay: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
davide470:
Why??
o, u dey ask why abi, there is God oo
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by petertaiwo0: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Are you guys still dreaming of this Job? Pls wake up and face the reality. I have a close friend not just my friend but we are in the same class during our postgraduate dayswho has is apl at hand now place on level 8. He has B.Tech Applied Physics and M.sc Atmospheric Physics. Na nija we dey ooo
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
petertaiwo0:
Are you guys still dreaming of this Job? Pls wake up and face the reality. I have a close friend not just my friend but we are in the same class during our postgraduate dayswho has is apl at hand now place on level 8. He has B.Tech Applied Physics and M.sc Atmospheric Physics. Na nija we dey ooo
Oluwa o! shey the whole process has finished and they've dispatched all letters Ni? Abi they're dispatching apls in batches ? why am I asking? I want to know the way forward... I can't kiii myself by always visiting this thread.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Rasaq71: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
emeritus007:

Oluwa o! shey the whole process has finished and they've dispatched all letters Ni? Abi they're dispatching apls in batches ? why am I asking? I want to know the way forward... I can't kiii myself by always visiting this thread.

Documentation already done. waiting for deployment and capturing after Salah
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rasaq71:

Documentation already done. waiting for deployment and capturing after Salah
Hmmmm... so it means everything has been concluded... or do you think there are still any apls to be dispatched?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by princely83(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please come o. Did they conduct exam or interview for this job?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 2el(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
princely83:
Please come o. Did they conduct exam or interview for this job?

YES

Exam Type....... STRONG CONNECTION

Interview Method......... LONG LEG
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Iliyasdass:
My friend just shared this yesterday on his face book page

A Bachelors degree holder at entry level is placed on level 8 but why is his level 7, is he a HND holder?
I doubt this but this is Nigeria things like this is possible and common placed.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ayobami0411: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by ddjay: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Ayobami0411:
20th August, 2018

PRESS RELEASE

The attention of management of the
National Space Research and
Development Agency (NASRDA) has been
drawn to unfounded speculations of
alleged sales of employment to members
To of the public in the just concluded
recruitment exercise in the Agency.
We wish to state categorically that these
speculations are untrue, as the
recruitment exercise into few vacant
positions as advertised by the Agency
followed due process as stipulated by
law.
It must be emphasized that adverts were
made on the Agency’s website to
sensitize members of the public as well
as request for applications to fill these
vacant positions.
We therefore appeal to the general public
to disregard these unfounded allegations,
as the Agency will never condone or
engage in any act that is contrary to the
rule of law or against the public interest.
However, anyone with substantial proof or
evidence against any individual or group
of people should come forward with such
to the office of the Director-General for
formal complaint and necessary action on
the part of management.
Signed:
Dr Felix Ale,I
Head, Media and Corporate
Communications

www.nasrda.gov.ng/en/careers/

NB: JUST CONCLUDED RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Its normal for them to respond this way
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Heatup47:

A Bachelors degree holder at entry level is placed on level 8 but why is his level 7, is he a HND holder?
I doubt this but this is Nigeria things like this is possible and common placed.
Most parastatals that are not on conpss (Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure) place bachelor's degree holders on level 7 not 8.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by ddjay: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Ataiz:

Most parastatals that are not on conpss (Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure) place bachelor's degree holders on level 7 not 8.
What if they have experience and masters, will it be 10
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2018
ddjay:

What if they have experience and masters, will it be 10
Maybe 9 (I'm not sure).
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Now that we know that the recruitment has been concluded, please can someone help me with how much nasrda pays "engineer II", "scientific officer II" and "admin officer II". Thank you in advance.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Mrwise016: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hello guys, have you people already lost hope on NASRDA recruitment exercise? Was it cos of the press release you guys saw that stated that the recruitment has been concluded?. Well, its normal for them to respond that way cos they wanna remove peoples eyes from that exercise but the fact remains that some people are yet to get their APL and things are still happening there. The letters are in batches , so don't loose hope guys. Wish you success
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mrwise016:
Hello guys, have you people already lost hope on NASRDA recruitment exercise? Was it cos of the press release you guys saw that stated that the recruitment has been concluded?. Well, its normal for them to respond that way cos they wanna remove peoples eyes from that exercise but the fact remains that some people are yet to get their APL and things are still happening there. The letters are in batches , so don't loose hope guys. Wish you success

Mrwise is wise indeed
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Yksoul(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
The People With Recommendation Letters Na Them Remain To Collect Not We That Has No Godfather
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yksoul:
The People With Recommendation Letters Na Them Remain To Collect Not We That Has No Godfather
But in the previous posts someone said they are resuming after sallah... I understood that as the end of the process. please someone should elaborate on this, I don't understand what you guys are saying again. no rise we tension o
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Mrwise016: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, I want to know the extent of influence a supervising ministry permanent secretary has over her agency on recruitment exercise. For instance, the perm sec of FMST over NASRDA on her ingoing recruitment exercise. Somebody with an indept knowledge should answer me pls. Thanks
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by mhbabanna: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mrwise016:
Hello guys, I want to know the extent of influence a supervising ministry permanent secretary has over her agency on recruitment exercise. For instance, the perm sec of FMST over NASRDA on her ingoing recruitment exercise. Somebody with an indept knowledge should answer me pls. Thanks
In any recruitment the perm sec of the supervising ministry must have influence and is among stakeholders given slots

1 Like

Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Olumyyde(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Anyone here among those who received appointment letters? Signify o!!!!
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Olumyyde:
Why should they signify? Anything?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Olumyyde(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ataiz:
Why should they signify? Anything?
Oh, I can see dats ur way of signifying.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Olumyyde:
Olumide, are they still giving out letters at this time? who get slot wey e no dey use? help your boy.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
@Olumyyde please do you know how much engineer 2 on level 7 will be paid and are their any extra allowances? And like how much are the allowances? Thank you
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ataiz:
@Olumyyde please do you know how much engineer 2 on level 7 will be paid and are their any extra allowances? And like how much are the allowances? Thank you
Oboyyyyy.... you dey on another level o. God step up my level (Aameen)
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
emeritus007:

Oboyyyyy.... you dey on another level o. God step up my level (Aameen)
Ameen
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Mrwise016: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello guys, after the distribution of first APL, two more batches of APL will soon be out but within a short interval. I want to know the level somebody with B.Eng will be placed in this Agency and how the salary and allowances look like? .Need an anwser pls.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by pwetie: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mrwise016:
Hello guys, after the distribution of first APL, two more batches of APL will soon be out but within a short interval. I want to know the level somebody with B.Eng will be placed in this Agency and how the salary and allowances look like? .Need an anwser pls.

We have been left in oblivion about the whole recruitment exercise. bsc/beng from online sources, 07. while, MSC 08. As for salary have no idea. Any hope for d rest of us,...
applicants, without an equal level playing ground
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Mrwise016: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well, all i can say is that with God, all things are possible especially the Engineers among the applicants

We have been left in oblivion about the whole recruitment exercise. bsc/beng from online sources, 07. while, MSC 08. As for salary have no idea. Any hope for d rest of us,...
applicants, without an equal level playing ground[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.