Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (40430 Views)

'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by correctbae: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Father-to-be couldn't contain his joy as he took to twitter to show off creative gifts he got from his pregnant fiancée on his birthday. All he wanted was just her to spend time with him but she went out of the box to create something unique and won't be depreciated so quick.

His tweets below;

[b]So let me tell y'all about about how creative my woman is ��� A THREAD:
My birthday just passed recently and @jaylabrenae was bothering me for WEEKS prior, asking what I wanted. My answer was always "nothing" or "spend time with you" because I'm honestly a pretty content person. I don't need much ��‍♂️.
A week before my birthday she told me that she has this idea for a gift, but she has to make it and she going to the store to buy all materials. At this point im like
I was already hype because she wanted to MAKE something. That's a type of gift that will never deappreciate and lose vaule over time.
Anyways, my birthday, July 1, rolls around and she pull up to my crib, opens the trunk, and brings in this box wrapped in a pink blanket.
Im looking at her from my window like
She then asks for my phone and tells me to stay upstairs, while she sets everything up downstairs.
At this point I'm in the room trying to piece together what is about to happen.
She calls me back downstairs and tell me to sit on the couch next to this box wrapped in a blanket. I sit down. She's in front of me on the floor recording whatever is about to go down.
She tells me go, and I unravel the blanket..
This is what I see. Backstory:
I am an Architect by day, Graphic Designer (hmu if you need work. Portfolio link in my bio �) by night.
I am also a big @JColeNC fan/stan whatever you wanna call it, That's my guy.
Anndd I'm an Alpha. (s/o to @IceColdAlphas ��)
A few weeks ago I was bored at work and freaked the KOD cover for the frat �����‍♂️
I showed her what I did and she thought it so dope. Little did i know, this is what sparked the idea for my gift. She HAND DREW my graphic project and created a 3D version of my design. � So I am HYPE!
She tells me to open the box and I see a bunch of different size boxes wrapped in different colored wraoping paper with "Track 1" "Track 2" etc on each one. I flip over the box top and there is a tracklist of some songs from @JColeNC KOD album.
"Open each "track" in the order of this list" she says... Say less.
I unwrapped "Track 1: Intro"
She made a personal, handwritten card.
Stuff like this is so dope to me because for one, it's handmade. And two, it's her own narrative in the way that she wants me to see it. I love that.
I unwrapped "Track 9: Once an addict"
It's a box of honeybuns ��
MY. CRACK. I have a problem when it comes to these joints. ���‍♂️ If I was on deathrow and they asked my meal of choice for the last supper?... Honeybuns. So yeah I guess I'm an addict ���‍♂️
I unwrap "Track 5: ATM"
25 singles for my 25th birthday �
This is pretty self-explanatory. "Count it up! Count it up! Count it up! Count it!"
I unwrapped "Track 6: Motiv8"
Two motivational canvas boards that she made by hand
Mark 10:9. Something that @jaylabrenae and I set our foundation on ��� and a quote that I tweeted a while back that really spoke to me regarding creativity!
I unwrapped "Track 12: 1985"
A father-son picture frame! �
She is currently 6 months pregnant and we're expecting our first child this October, so I got really hype for this one ����
I unwrapped "Track 4: The Cut-Off"
A "Silky Nigga Du-Rag" ��
Aight, so backstory on this one. One day me and the homies @muenfua and @iGotTheJuiceN0w was listening to some YouTube instrumentals right? lol...
Justin decided to freestyle about silky durags. It was low key catchy so we made a music video about it and i sent it to Jayla �
Here's a small clip for reference �.... FYI. Neither of us are rappers. So don't crucify our bars ���‍♂️
And ignore the mess. I was moving �
I unwrapped "Track 10: Friends"
She finally hands back my phone and tells me to press play.
She secretly corrdinated a 3min happy birthday video with a group of some of my closest friends, all delivering they own bday messages, some of which we gotta throw hands for
Last, but not least, I unwrapped "Track 2: KOD"
Tickets to @JColeNC Detroit concert in September!! ���������
I always wanted to go to one of his shows, but something always came up and I missed it! I ain't missing it this year! �
Anyways, this is was literally the best gift I've ever received on any occasion. @jaylabrenae I love you so much and appreciate the time and energy you put into everything! Lil man and I are so blessed to have you. ��[/b]

Read Also; Ex BBnaija Contestant, Teddy A And BamBam Seems Not To Be In A Romantic Relationship Anymore  https://correct.com.ng/ex-bbnaija-contestant-teddy-a-and-bambam-seems-not-to-be-in-a-romantic-relationship-anymore/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by correctbae: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
More pictures;

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Munzy14(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
post=69361012:
Nice one
Nawa o. lmaoooo. who else is thinking what am thinking about this ftc guy.

11 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by delugajackson: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
A typical Nigerian lady would care less about your birthday.

You might recieve a text message that costs just 4naira, or if you're lucky enough you may get a boxer and a singlet as surprise.

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Olalan(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Nice gesture from her...... majority our naija ladies won't see this ooooooo it's only to collect and collect on their birtdays they know and not giving back to the guy they claim to love.
So thoughtful of the girl.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by correctbae: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
More pictures ;

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by youngest85(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Skibi one
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
She went through the "stress" cause the dude worth it!

What probably is your worth to your lover, friends and family?

Just ponder and make things right if you think you worth so less!

23 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Nawa o. lmaoooo. who else is thinking what am thinking about this ftc guy.
About what you are thinking, we dont need to know,
but please, What is ftc?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Creative = Cheap.
just try giving your GF "creative" gifts and see her explode with anger. creative gifts are for the cheap. go buy me a Rolex.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by donstan18: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Creative indeed. Asif a woman will be happy with such gift on her birthday.

Na fried thunder go fire you if you try this kyn thing on a woman's birthday.

You'll even be surprised to know that she got those things on credit for the man to pay later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by NOC1(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Good babe, one babe like that say make i order pizza for her on my birthday which was on july 2nd

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Stuff like this is so dope to me because for one, it's handmade. And two, it's her own narrative in the way that she wants me to see it. I love that.

I can relate smileyReminds me of a gift from my ex, very simple and beautiful. The little things that matter *wipes tears* grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:
Creative indeed. Asif a woman will be happy with such gift on her birthday.

YOU TAKE HER OUT AND BUY HER GIFTS ON HER BIRTHDAY.
YOU TAKE HER OUT AND BUY HER GIFTS AGAIN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

YOU'RE NOT "A REAL MAN" IF IT'S NOT DONE THAT WAY.

-YOURS SINCERELY, WOMEN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Earthquake1: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2018
post=69361510:

About what you are thinking, we dont need to know,
but please, What is ftc?!

If you don't know what is ftc how do you know she was talking about you?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by WesternOrbit: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
nice one
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by tayo4ng(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok now
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by smellingmenses: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You might recieve a text message that costs just 4naira or if you're lucky enough, you may get a boxer and singlet as a surprise.
You got ishilove there... I am planning to buy her a grinding stone...

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You might receive a text message that costs just 4naira or if you're lucky enough, you may get a boxer and singlet as a surprise.
Not all Nigerian girls bros, I'm a married man but have a babe who's aware that I'm married, to my greatest surprise she arranged for my birthday without me knowing. If you're worth it your girl will do everything to please and surprise you

5 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by elmessi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Weird, I've been rocking this album since morning on repeat.
Those are the kind of girls who ADD value to your life, not the other way round... #CountItUp $$$
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Fuckyoumod: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
decatalyst:
She went through the "stress" cause the dude worth it!

What probably is your worth to your lover, friends and family?

Just ponder and make things right if you think you worth so less!
sharap dia
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Fuckyoumod: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is exactly the kind of girl that's worth my love, my resources, time and care!

No be all these Gold digging slay mamas... Running after me up and down, because I'm rich.

But there is no smoke without fire.... Only that girl knows what must have made her go that far for this dude. I don't believe Its just love.....

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You might recieve a text message that costs just 4naira or if you're lucky enough, you may get a boxer and singlet as a surprise.
The unlucky guys may have the type that will ask you what gift you buy for them on your birthday or where are you going to take them on your own birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by decatalyst(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
sharap dia

Dumb skull!
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Malawian(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
My own didn't even remember yesterday was my birthday, i broke up with her by 12am this morning. Nothing can be more tiresome than putting in so much effort and emotions on a girl who cant be bothered about putting in an effort herself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by prettyjo(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Not all Nigerian girls bros, I'm a married man but have a babe who's aware that I'm married, to my greatest surprise she arranged for my birthday without me knowing. If you're worth it your girl will do everything to please and surprise you
are you trying to say that you are cheating on your wife
pls clarify us

12 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by prettyjo(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You might recieve a text message that costs just 4naira, or if you're lucky enough you may get a boxer and a singlet as surprise.

you really need to change your mindset!!!
like where do u get those girls from cos I spend heavily on my man's birthday. i don't joke with it

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Divay22(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow
That's nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.