Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police (24296 Views)

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by iyatrustee(f): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2018
obembet:
Update: PDP is leading in Iyin Ekiti

To think some people even liked this post! Has accreditation been done, talkmore of proper voting and collation of the votes that pdp is already leading?
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Obierika(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2018
udoka55555:
empty talks

now I have made FTC, what's the next step?

Your prize is being prepared
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by cosby02(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

You wanna bet?? It's over bro. Take that to the bank.
I hope you are very wrong.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Lomprico2: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2018
This warning is for pdp thugs only.

As for the apc thugs, "snatch n carry any ballot box where you are loosing, we will give you protection" - police.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Addme: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2018
To say some people will still go ahead to snatch ballot boxes.....
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Slym180(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one from the #npf i just hope this wont be an empty talk with no action. Wetin i knw sef. I beg check my signature if 4 plumbing and other services
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by slightlyMad(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
None of these kind of desperate comments when lives are being lost. They care about ballot boxes than lives.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by echepops(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2018
udoka55555:
empty talks

forbes list bruh
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by marv1: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Franzinni:
If APC wins ... It will be a disgrace to oduduwa and nigeria as a whole ... These bastards in APC have declared the country thier property ... And they need to know that people who they serve are fed up...

Ekiti give them a taste of how we feel ... But if unah give apc unah go suffer die ... Cus Fulani will bring their cows and ranch inside your gov3nment house ... And you will be asked to welcome them as your brothers ... Ask ... Those wey dey suffer am now ....

We go soon know sha
STOP spewing rubbish in ignorance.
Let the people of ekiti decide and not raising storm in a tea cup.
You are just telling lies and propaganda like your mentor Fayose. When fayose leaves office he should be ready to face the consequences of his actions in office. No Jupiter can take that fact away.
No political gimmicks of neck brace or arm sling can stop it. Ekiti people are tired of fayose's intimidation and terror.
His selfish, greedy and overbearing attitude is surely going to work against him for the last time today as the people show him that they are going to laugh the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by labake1(f): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2018
socialmediaman:

I think that wasn’t you but I have to really ask, was that you in the Freezer? undecided

Yes
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by CSTR1005: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2018
obi58:

CONFESS! HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID? JUDAS!
lol.
The guy is not igbo.

He is a known Yoruba man on this forum with a lot of generational curses afflicting him.

He is not a Judas because he was never igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Franzinni: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2018
marv1:

STOP spewing rubbish in ignorance.
Let the people of ekiti decide and not raising storm in a tea cup.
You are just telling lies and propaganda like your mentor Fayose. When fayose leaves office he should be ready to face the consequences of his actions in office. No Jupiter can take that fact away.
No political gimmicks of neck brace or arm sling can stop it. Ekiti people are tired of fayose's intimidation and terror.
His selfish, greedy and overbearing attitude is surely going to work against him for the last time today as the people show him that they are going to laugh the last laugh.
you are a Muslim from the north ... I can make that statement boldly because your people are the only ones still with the wool over their eyes ... But if you are not an Aboki Muslim or a Yoruba Muslim then you must be a sellout .... Cus your ignorance is astronomical ... Dan iska mai bakin kororo
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
shevchenko:
[s][/s]

What kind of nonsense is this
What nonsense? Please we should respect ourselves and always be mindful of our words.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by sparkwil(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Reprehensibly stupid but hilarious
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose!!! No dss no sss for you

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by moses93(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
This is the best election so far in the history of Nigeria...

Police are not partisan for the first time in the history of Nigeria election...

PMB, you are the best!

WE IGBOS ARE BEHIND YOU GIDIGBA.

ALL OF US AT HOME AND EVEN THOSE IN THE DIASPORA FOR THE USUAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (DRUGS, CRIMES, FAKE VISAS ETC)

YOU SHALL RULE US TILL 2023 IN JESUS NAME!
don't conclude yet. let them finish the election before we know if this is the best election in the history of Nigeria or not. note: anything can still happen there.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by luvmijeje(f): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Good warning. Shey una don hear?
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Police are not partisan for the first time in the history of Nigeria election...

PMB, you are the best!

ALL OF US AT HOME AND EVEN THOSE IN THE DIASPORA FOR THE USUAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (DRUGS, CRIMES, FAKE VISAS ETC)

People like you can be deceived easily.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by brilliant5(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
udoka55555:
empty talks

Lol. Become a Mod
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/ekiti-snatch-ballot-box-lose-your-hand-run-with-it-lose-your-legs-police-fear-anxiety-intrigues-as-ekiti-elects-governor-today/

All this is to pave way for APC to rig this election.
Lets see the number of security officials that will be deployed to an apc state in the nxt coming election. APC is scam, Buhari is scam!
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by MrMystrO(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
cosby02:

I hope you are very wrong.

I hope so too
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2018
If Na Army or Sars guys for obey small but police.......... I rest my case
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

All this is to pave way for APC to rig this election.
Lets see the number of security officials that will be deployed to an apc state in the nxt coming election . APC is scam, Buhari is scam!

Nothing satisfies you people. If Buhari deploys 100,000 security officials to an APC state, you people will still talk of it as a way to rig.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by obowunmi(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
obembet:
Update: PDP is leading in Iyin Ekiti

PDP will win. Amen
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nothing satisfies you people. If Buhari deploys 100,000 security officials to an APC state, you people will still talk of it as a way to rig.

Its obvious you don't know wat is happening here in Ekiti. People like u don't know d truth let alone telling urself the truth. Being a partisan shouldn't make u deviate from what every reasonable Nigerians can see or even have the foresight. Its bodily written and plans have been fully effected to rig dis election. My brother sit and let me update U on wat u don't know. By day way, talking abt human want, that one is insatiable.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Thanos(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2018
Well, I'm here in Ekiti, ilejemeje local government to be precise from Iye to Ilefun, isapa and the surrounding towns, apc party supporters have been trying to instigate violence by discrediting voters. One went as far as saying he had stayed in the village all his life and he knows everyone from the village and he is seeing strange faces that are not from here. Mind you this people are registered voters in this ward. But smartly enough, the PDP party members decided not to engage them as that seems like this game plan. Target PDP strongholds and try and disrupt the elections in such places so they'll be null and voided. I don't know much about who is the better candidate but from what am seeing in my area, apc has nothing to offer here. Pdp might be the frying pan,but I can guarantee you that apc/fayemi Is the fire.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

Its obvious you don't know wat is happening here in Ekiti. People like u don't know d truth let alone telling urself the truth. Being a partisan shouldn't make u deviate from what every reasonable Nigerians can see or even have the foresight. Its bodily written and plans have been fully effected to rig dis election. My brother sit and let me update U on wat u don't know. By day way, talking abt human want, that one is insatiable.

Human want being insatiable has nothing to do with people who are hard to please.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by craimfaita: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Riversides2003:
Let’s do the math,2195 polling units,30000 policemen, 4000 soldiers that’s an average of 15 fully armed security at each polling both, APC is really on a mission. Imagine if they had deployed just 10000 policemen to Benue and plateau states. God will punish Buhari.

If Only God is Basis, which He is no.

Na U Laya Goh go Punish 4 Adding Extra 4000Soldiers where there was No Provisions for DAT in d ist place.

olodo
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by henrytwist(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

PMB, you are the best!

hey you speak for yourself ooh we what? are you mad.. ��
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Riversides2003(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Use your head

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by OYAY(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrMystrO:
This election is just sad. I'm not an APC nor PDP supporter, but it's already quite obvious that this election has been RIGGED in favour of APC. It's over already, and I wonder how so called political analysts can't see this. The angry thing is they would eventually conclude stupidly as they always do, that this was as a result of how Ekiti people voted.. Which vote?? Nigerians when will we see that we don't have democracy here and take back our country ehh? When??

You should have taken a step further by reeling out how they have rigged it favor of apc instead of this dry conclusion
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by MrMystrO(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
OYAY:

You should have taken a step further by reeling out how they have rigged it favor of apc instead of this dry conclusion

Ok, let me try to see if I can explain this to you. First of all, we have never had a free and fair election in this country since our history, Never and and so that means whoever can rig the election better, Wins!
2. The best way to rig an election is to have control of the security forces. We all know the party who is in control of the security forces in the state and the country at the moment and that party is the Apc there is no way with everything that is going on right now in Ekiti that the pdp stands a chance to defeat the apc because they already have the security on lock down and they already have both the INEC officials and the election observers in their palm there is absolutely no way the Pdp can get a victory in this election absolutely no way.
In essence, Control of the Security forces + Control/Bribing of INEC officials + Control/Bribing of the Election Observers, Divided by the number of voters you can bribe = A successfully Rigged election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) / Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.