Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam (31102 Views)

Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Actress Omoni Oboli Calls Out Online Money Beggar (BAMBIALA) / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by made4naijamusic: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Big Brother Naija finalist, Alex Unusual has taken to her Instagram story to reveal how she fell for the scam some Instagram accounts use to beg for money on popular Instagram pages.

Alex said she found out a user had been persistently begging for money on her page and she decided to help, but to her utmost surprise, the IG beggar went on to other celeb’s page with the same format to beg.

She wrote ;

So this particular girl has been disturbing about not having money to pay for her whatever in school, almost in all my picture’s comment sections till i sent her a DM, asked her to send me her account number and i sent her double the little money she asked for. Now she left my page and i see her telling the same story on my friend’s posts and pages of other celebrities. I’ve been tempted to react many times but with God, i stayed calm. What made me type this is , i went bk to our dm only to find out she had deleted the message with the account number she sent to me just to clean her slate. You know yourself. If i catch you again, Kitipa ga agba gbu gi

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/alex-cries-out-after-she-falls-for-instagram-bambiala-scam/

3 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Abjay97(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
She had an idea, it worked.. What makes you think she wouldnt use the same format again?

But Alex, what is the relevance of this story?

28 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by VERQUEST111: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2018
so we shud do what now.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by coken: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
na me send you
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by LazyNairalander(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Worridis?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
These bambiala people are everywhere, twitter own is even worse... They are actually making it difficult for people who truly needs help to get it.

12 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by AbiBuruji722(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Need to scan for scam
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by nairaman66(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmnn! It’s so sad if you know how it feels!
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Because u of u gave small change we won't hear again?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by inoki247: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
yahoo is real not sum dat du money ritual dat call dem sef Yahoo boy... Na just simple format dem use for diz one she dey cry..

2 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by sexdoll: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
attention seekers everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Africa gravity
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by momodub: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hummm
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by WesternOrbit: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
are you for real?
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by GistFullGround: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
LESSON: Don't ever give money to anybody except you offer it yourself!

1 Like

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
foolish girl no be community effort made u what you are Now. Bbnaija cannot hold as business if people didn't contribute to help them make profit. It's same way goes to people who come to ur page. They want to collect back. Give what u can let go off. If you no get, hide ur face.
Meanwhile online beggars una Weldone oo lazy people. I blame This administration in a way.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by jazinogold(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
she has collected the money she used to vote for you during d BBNaija show

3 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Diso60090(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
if na boy ask you that little money as you talk am

You nor go send the boy not to talk of say you double the money

Pussy fall on you Alex
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by blessedweapon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
It baffles me when these so called celebs bring everything to the social media. Don't they have other things to keep themselves busy?.

Always bugging us here with their irrelevance and buffoonery angry angry
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by MrGoogle88: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is why I never help beggars, scammers spoil it for those who could use real help.

1 Like

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
HOW MUCH U GIV HER? WEY U NO ALLOW US TO HEAR WORD AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by OCTAVO: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by innocential3032(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
owk, i have heard . Next tym dnt help again shey u hear?
Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Okewa(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
What about you that scammed us with your pretence in bb naija show

2 Likes

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by coleon(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Big Brother Naija finalist, Alex Unusual has taken to her Instagram story to reveal how she fell for the scam some Instagram accounts use to beg for money on popular Instagram pages.

Alex said she found out a user had been persistently begging for money on her page and she decided to help, but to her utmost surprise, the IG beggar went on to other celeb’s page with the same format to beg.

She wrote ;

So this particular girl has been disturbing about not having money to pay for her whatever in school, almost in all my picture’s comment sections till i sent her a DM, asked her to send me her account number and i sent her double the little money she asked for. Now she left my page and i see her telling the same story on my friend’s posts and pages of other celebrities. I’ve been tempted to react many times but with God, i stayed calm. What made me type this is , i went bk to our dm only to find out she had deleted the message with the account number she sent to me just to clean her slate. You know yourself. If i catch you again, Kitipa ga agba gbu gi

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/alex-cries-out-after-she-falls-for-instagram-bambiala-scam/

Neat Honda pilot for 850k wattsap 07012623013.

1 Like

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by Neoteny(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
"...and other celebrities".

So Alex has decided she's also a celebrity.

Kwantinu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam by tripin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hm much b d moni sef?

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. / Tonto Dikeh's Son Resumes School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.