Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Biography Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo (1539 Views)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Who Is Deji Tinubu? | Biography & History Of The Late Deji Tinubu / Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo by dailystar: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Who Is Oscar Kidjo ? | Biography | Profile| History Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo

Meet The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo, Oscar Kidjo was the director of promotion of the arts education the Ministry of Culture of Benin. From the same musical family as Angelique Kidjo, he studied music with her at the Berklee School of Music.

Legendary African musician, Angelique Kidjo is bereaved. She announced the death of her older brother, Oscar Kidjo who died on July 11th, 2018 after a long illness.

According to her, 'he was a great musician and a great producer and all of his life he supported me tirelessly.

READ FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-oscar-kidjo-biography-profile-history-of-the-late-brother-of-singer-angelique-kidjo-oscar-kidjo/

READ ANGELIQUE KIDJO BIOGRAPHY HERE TOO: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-angelique-kidjo-biography-profile-history-meet-singer-three-time-grammy-award-winner-angelique-kidjo/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Big Fish My Brother Kill This Morning In A Very Small Water / Goats Farming is lucrative / Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.