Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 7 (995 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 7 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 7*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

_here comes your morning food... Read and have fun as Episode 8 comes soonest_

Episode 7

I was so lonely in the marriage.
This is five months now I have not missed my period and my husband is busy jumping here and there thinking he’s working for God while he’s failing in his primary assignment at home. Woe unto him who cannot rule his household well.’ ‘Did you just say woe?’ Bro David asked with aggressiveness on his face. ‘So it has now come to this, raining curses on me and saying what the Bible did not say? I thought I married a spiritual vibrant sister, I didn’t know you are this lukewarm. I will not stand here and allow you rub your lukewarmness on me.’ He picked his Bible and went inside the bedroom.

An hour later my husband was dressed up with his Bible on his armpit heading towards the door. ‘Where do you think you are going?’ I protested. ‘You won’t go out and leave me here all alone today. Today is Saturday and this is the only day we both have together as husband and wife. I took the house key from the room divider and quickly locked the door and put the key inside my bra. Come and b b go let me see!’ ‘Sis Sobiefaa go and open that door, I can’t afford to be late for the preparatory prayer meeting as the prayer leader, please open the door. You have an assistant, let him be in charge today.’ I said. ‘They know you are married now and shouldn’t expect you to be available like you are still single.’....

Continue reading on the link....

����������������������

http://jkcyno.com/2018/07/14/the-man-i-married-episode-7/

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Being Shown The Way Out / Homosexuality And The Question Of Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.