Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber (831 Views)

Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft / Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by arinze198(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2018
A 38-year old arrested suspect, Mr. Walter Ogwu, has expressed satisfaction having to go back to prison after a court in Lagos ordered him to be remanded in custody.

The excited Delta State-born Ogwu said he was used to the prison condition and had gone to prison several times for stealing before the last arrest. He frankly explained why he preferred to stay in prison for now; he wants to have some rest and know if God will also change him to become a normal person in the society.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/want-go-back-prison-rest-suspected-robber/

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by decatalyst(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Can the judge just make the prison his permanent abode?

By popular demand...his wish should be granted!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2018
In this Buhari regime, people prefer suicide and imprisonment to the reality of hardship. God go help us.

GET YOUR PVC!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by Mr2wealth: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Free food, free accommodation and free whatever from NGOs, churches and their likes. These things are expensive outside oh. grin
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by LexngtonSteele: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2018
OGWUCHUKWU prefers jail. No surprise here.

"Prison is the preferred habitat of a Bi*fr*n"

Charles Darwin 1855 - 1901
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
This man is not alright. I gues so.. undecided
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by paramakina202: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
OGWUCHUKWU prefers jail. No surprise here.

"Prison is the preferred habitat of a Bi*fr*n"

Charles Darwin 1855 - 1901

The report said he is from Delta state cool
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by Jabioro: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
A lazy yoot (youth) who has forgot his brain at edge of his bar foot..
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Suspected Robber by dahnimoh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is an answered prayer.

Who knows, he may come out a changed person. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huddersfield Rape Gang Jailed For 221 Years For Abusing 15 Girls. (photos) / Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) / Photo Of Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Malaysia For Fraud (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.