Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (35482 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Oyerinde16(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Adebii3:
Get this quality Spy Recording Eyeglass, This Recording Eyeglass can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Eyeglass is mostly use for crime investigation,election monitoring,business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Eyeglass to secretly monitor people. Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

good one
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by pawesome(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
With money flying around, I don't regard this election again. Smh for masses selling another 4 years for 4K.

INEC should start disqualifying any party caught in wooing electorates with money or any gift item during campaign or during election.
Each year Na 1k grin
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Otapipia: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Fayemi all the way. He is the better evil.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by dotcomnamename: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Groovenaija360:
No reasonable person will vote for APC, Except those who share DNA with Cows cheesy

Buhari is a failure and APC is a failure.

Anyone who votes for Fayemi is a failure undecided

No reasonable person will vote for PDP, Except those who share DNA with PIG cheesy

Fayose is a failure and PDP is a failure.

Anyone who votes for Olusola-Eleka is a failure undecided
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Pascal181: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
My dear people of Ekiti,I know u to be academically sound, ur record of numbers of proffesors in any given family is yet to be matched. I want to encourage u to remain compact with d party that believe in d sanctity of life, remain wit d party that values human life more than that of a cow. Remain blessed,see u after ur choice

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by greatman247(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
bobokeshington:
Looters

And your Fayose is a saint? Drama king
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by SenorFax(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
babatundenaija:
Where are his children.
He no get. Seriously he never born.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by NiajaXionist: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Plenty IPOB losers on Nairaland. Heart attack loading, to occur the time result is announced. You can reach Ambulance at 0803546727838
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by avrex3k(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
Groovenaija360:
No reasonable person will vote for APC, Except those who share DNA with Cows cheesy

[/s]
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by SenorFax(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

No reasonable person will vote for PDP, Except those who share DNA with PIG cheesy

Fayose is a failure and PDP is a failure.

Anyone who votes for Olusola-Eleka is a failure undecided
Na all of una for una state be failure
Leave Ekiti alone, and face your state biko.

If you are not from Ekiti and you think you know better the Ekiti people..... make i leave the thunder for Karma to handle. So e fit know who and who to fire among you.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Illiteracy is really killing Nigeria.

pawesome:
Each year Na 1k grin
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by nurunta: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose pack your load
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Coneheads(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
SAI FAYOSE
pSY fAYeMi
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by pawesome(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
Illiteracy is really killing Nigeria.

and poverty... Be it you are an illiterate but rich, 1k can't buy your vote.... Poverty is the issue
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
You're correct.

pawesome:
and poverty... Be it you are an illiterate but rich, 1k can't buy your vote.... Poverty is the issue
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by shevchenko(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
greatman247:

Rather PDP may loose. Odds are against them, especially the overdramatic Fayose, misrule and owing civil servants salaries even after monthly allocations and bail out funds. I'm sure Ekiti will want to try new person. The election must not be rigged. If Fayose puppet wins then I'm sorry for Ekiti people. grin
[/s]

Useless garbage post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Antichristus: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
NEVER SAY NEVER. WHEN I WAS GROWING UP, THE EKITIS WERE THE MOST EDUCATED IN YORUBALAND. THE TINIEST EKITI VILLAGE PRODUCED A PROFESSOR. THEY WERE SO INTELECTUAL, YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM FOR A RIDE. NOW, THE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW BEING GOVERNED BY UNEDUCATED MEDIOCRE, FAYOSE.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t think fayemi will bring the needed change to Ekiti

He might win today

But seriously I don’t see credible candidate in Apc and Pdp

The foundation of the 2 are faulty
How you take know say him go win abi you be winch?
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by bedspread: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
excelinfotech:
he will surely loose to PDP again by the grace of GOD alimghty
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Neoteny(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
At 43 she's way past her prime

The only thing holding her together is makeup, duct tape, and glue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by aydelicious: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Groovenaija360:

hhmmm
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greenarrow01:
May the best candidate win..

However I do prefer a fayemi than fayose.. and his puppet (eleka)

Ekiti are lagging behind other southwest states in infrastructural development. And it all because of a gov. Who prefers stomach infrastructure to development.
Eleka might follow the path of his godfather,
Fayemi might give ekiti a facelift over the next few years.

However
May ekiti choose the best candidate for themselves

Governance should go beyond stomach infrastructure.. just like the federal government school feeding program and 5000 to the poorest is a complete waste.

Politicians are real cun artist.
They give you 5000 instead of daily reliable electricity and security.
And steal your commonwealth.
Fayemi was a governor for 4 years. Forget all the stomach infrastructure noise...all the few developemental stride in Ekiti came from Fayose first term. His second term is about difficult because of debts he inherited...imagine 1 billion allocation vs 3.5 billiin wage bill, yet he dualized roads in major cities and built the state first fly over bridge

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by wowcatty: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
I prefer there's no election in Ekiti at all in preparation for Omoluabi republic, but someone needs to hold Ekiti and shut the noisemaker Fayose up .
sarrki:

He might win today

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by emmyt2: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
APC will certainly emerge victorious
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by obowunmi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Evil wicked man and his devilish wife.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by aydelicious: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Emaopel2015:
Let give room for free and fair and God will take control of the rest
OK then.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by HarunaWest(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

He might win today

when I saw yahaya bello and elrufai in ekiti,I knew that the PDP candidate has lost....Those men went to Ekiti to spend money.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by greatman247(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
shevchenko:
[s][/s]

Useless garbage post

Who is this? You fool and your likes still abound. I wonder when you will grow up and realise that everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you expected people to like what you like only and not have their own views on issues. Must I like your candidate and party? I have right to write whatever I like. Its free world. The earlier you realise this the better for you and your cohorts.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Mahatma10(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

He might win today

Sincerely speaking you're very much right but Nigerians are hungry of change regardless of it agent.
Best of luck to Ekitians
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
���
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by joeyswift(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ogbeni when you want to talk,give us facts,don't make vague statements. Ekiti roads are narrow(lafs) but better than most southwestern road.if you are travelling from with Lagos or Ibadan to abuja,most drivers prefer to boycott owo road and pass through ekiti then get to akungba. Their state allocation is very small. I stand to be corrected though
Greenarrow01:
May the best candidate win..

However I do prefer a fayemi than fayose.. and his puppet (eleka)

Ekiti are lagging behind other southwest states in infrastructural development. And it all because of a gov. Who prefers stomach infrastructure to development.
Eleka might follow the path of his godfather,
Fayemi might give ekiti a facelift over the next few years.

However
May ekiti choose the best candidate for themselves

Governance should go beyond stomach infrastructure.. just like the federal government school feeding program and 5000 to the poorest is a complete waste.

Politicians are real cun artist.
They give you 5000 instead of daily reliable electricity and security.
And steal your commonwealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.