Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (19072 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Husband finds his cheating wife and her mechanic lover’ dead in their garage while having sex (Photos)

A man from New Jersey found his wife dead alongside her mechanic lover who both had been reportedly having sex in a running car on Monday night.

The husband, Kahali Johnson, told ABC that returned home Monday night to find his wife and the mechanic she was having sex with the dead before calling the police just before 9pm.

According to him, he went to investigate after a strong gas odor entered his apartment and found the pair ‘laid out’. He said when he found them, they were both outside the car, which they left running.

‘As I tried to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,’ Johnson said.

‘She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they...Read More...

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2018
My People this One tire me ooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by SenorFax(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
I no dey understand marriage again these days. Different forms and shapes, but same wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Olalan(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Married women these days....
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Marriage is more scarier than Hell

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by columbus007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
marriage?a very big scam.
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Marriage is also Sweet

3 Likes

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by otamiri2: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
columbus007:
if we see marriage as a scam, what's the lAst result or loss
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by otamiri2: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
kallmemrB:
Marriage is more scarier than Hell
u de fear eh
So you wan run away from your responsibilities?
Or won't you married?
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
columbus007:
hw can u saay marriage iz a big scam it's very wrong ....

the way u lay ur bed so u lay on it ...

take a good look at the photos of the couple do they look like people who pass through courtship

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
hw does this man want us to believe him...

i smell homicide

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Just Negodu shocked
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
emmachukwu99:
Just Negodu shocked
don't get u please pardon
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:
I no dey understand marriage again these days. Different forms and shapes, but same wahala.
me well the man might be responsiblr..

cos men this das are dangerous
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:
me well the man might be responsible..

cos men this das are dangerous
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
solution1page1:
don't get u please pardon

Just negodu(just imagine)

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Just negodu(just imagine)

Just legodi not negodu are you from anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by FisifunKododada: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2018
shocked And YET some foolish men are still getting married shocked If its not the mechanic...its the plumber...or the high school football coach...or the neighbor...heck even your best friend. 99 % of the daughters of Eve are oloshos.

otamiri2:
u de fear eh
So you wan run away from your responsibilities?
Or won't you married?

If I may ask: responsibility to who?
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by mimimile93: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove what is your take on this.?
Should we say that women aren't prostitutes?
They sleep with anything and everything.
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 4:22am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

nkwa, imagine all that, y must they cheat? grin grin grin
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 4:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Sombody knws
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by solution1page1: 4:53am On Jul 15, 2018
grin thihns are really happening
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Ishilove: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

You are right. Women sleep with anything and everything and give birth to all manner of sub-humans. This explains how you and your brothers came to be. We must not forget your mother is a woman and she must have slept with anything that moves too.

Go and seek psychiatric help, young man. You need it

2 Likes

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
noblejoeuc:

Just legodi not negodu are you from anambra state?

Legodi or Negodu means same thing. Its just dialect difference depending on the Igbo part you came from.

Am from 042.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Fear woman.

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Lagbaja01(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2018
There more to marriage than judging based mere appearance.....or what explanation can you then give about some ministers of God ( with godly backgrounds) but having shattered home?
solution1page1:
hw can u saay marriage iz a big scam it's very wrong ....

the way u lay ur bed so u lay on it ...

take a good look at the photos of the couple do they look like people who pass through courtship

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Legodi or Negodu means same thing. Its just dialect difference depending on the Igbo part you came from.

Am from 042.
Good I understand thank you very much Sir

2 Likes

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 4:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Then what?
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

You are right. Women sleep with anything and everything and give birth to all manner of sub-humans. This explains how you and your brothers came to be. We must not forget your mother is a woman and she must have slept with anything that moves too.

Go and seek psychiatric help, young man. You need it
actually am just confused on what to ssay too
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by MeeLan: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
at home, will be accusing the man of being insecure!
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
MeeLan:
at home, will be accusing the man of being. insecure!
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lagbaja01:
There more to marriage than judging based mere appearance.....or what explanation can you then give about some ministers of God ( with godly backgrounds) but having shattered home?

av'e told u what I have to tell u so ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / My Womb Is Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.