Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Daily Routine As a freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Daily Routine As a freelancer (3559 Views)

My Daily Trading Updates( Live) / How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily Routine As a freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Actually being a badass freelancer comes with lots of working hours. I can categorically say I'm always working day and night, aside feeding and taking a few hours nap.
Inside my room oo! I'm busy calculating my money , reading instructions of my various clients;because each client has their own taste and style.

Even my friends going to office do seek for financial assistance from me because salary day is still long ahead. What can be more captivating that this lifestyle without a boss.

Daily time table :

WORK in the midnight mostly because that was the best time for me to think.

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Take my brush and bath 9am then Breakfast

Check out Nairaland gist for like 30minutes

Return to my office (My Room, Lols!)

WORK till like 4pm in the evening

At 4pm I stroll out for like 1hour to look for my dear slay queens .. Afterwards eat a lot of food and cool drink.

By 6pm I'm back working again till 9pm

After then, my street slay queen will come disturbing for a match, when they left.. I'll continue my work till midnight.

Then I sleep by 3 or 4am..

The most interesting aspect was that I can decide to travel on a Monday morning when everyone is busy going to office... Lols.. To greet my family . I'm with my Laptop and modem always and I'm good with it .

But my only challenge was that, people mistake me for YAHOO Boys because of the way I check my phone always online. And as a fresh young man with some funds without going out early in the morning to office. But I care less about people, so far my bank alerts is ringing.

This is my life as a freelancer!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by ranson(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
I can relate, especially that aspect where neighbors keep wondering how you take care of your family without going to work. They can't say it to my face, but I know they see me as yahoo father.

Many people don't know yet that the goal post has changed since the advent of the internet. Work doesn't have to be the traditional 9 - 5.

Even my kids often asked why I don't go to work as other kids' father. I know I own them explanations. So I always explain things to them base on their understanding. But, to the rest of the world, they can feed their brains with whatever. Freelancing is bae. Just be dynamic about it. It is a moving train, you must keep up with the pace. Enough said!

7 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
ranson:
I can relate, especially that aspect where neighbors keep wondering how you take care of your family without going to work. They can't say it to my face, but I know they see me as yahoo father.

Many people don't know yet that the goal post has changed since the advent of the internet. Work doesn't have to be the traditional 9 - 5.

Even my kids often asked why I don't go to work as other kids' father. I know I own them explanations. So I always explain things to them base on their understanding. But, to the rest of the world, they can feed their brains with whatever. Freelancing is bae. Just be dynamic about it. It is a moving train, you must keep up with the pace. Enough said!

You can't say it more. The tide has changed for good. Freelancing is for hardworking people because you got orders to deliver, and and as such you need to keep working to increase your financial account.

To those neighbour's, I believe so far I'm earning legitimately I owe nobody explanation. Hahaha.. Where are they when I have nothing.

Anybody working online is now a yahoo boy. Nigerians sha!

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by COLDMIND(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:
Actually being a badass freelancer comes with lots of working hours. I can categorically say I'm always working day and night, aside feeding and taking a few hours nap.
Inside my room oo! I'm busy calculating my money , reading instructions of my various clients;because each client has their own taste and style.

Even my friends going to office do seek for financial assistance from me because salary day is still long ahead. What can be more captivating that this lifestyle without a boss.

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

At 4pm I stroll out for like 1hour to look for my dear slay queens .. Afterwards eat a lot of food and cool drink.

After then, my street slay queen will come disturbing for a match, when they left.. I'll continue my work till midnight.

The most interesting aspect was that I can decide to travel on a Monday morning when everyone is busy going to office... Lols.. To greet my family . I'm with my Laptop and modem always and I'm good with it .

But my only challenge was that, people mistake me for YAHOO Boys because of the way I check my phone always online. And as a fresh young man with some funds without going out early in the morning to office. But I care less about people, so far my bank alerts is ringing.

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
COLDMIND:
Please be kind enough to share ur knowledge with me, i dont mind the cost. I am an uber driver and i had an accident recently with my car. I have been at home over 2 weeks now doing nothing. You can whatsapp me 0n...... . Thanks

You can bring down your number. I've gotten it. I will message you before end of today when I'm less busy.

Sorry for the accident.
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by symbian123(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

Hello boss. I also want to delve into this line of business. I'm presently a corper and we can both agree that the alawee paid monthly is meager. Hope to hear from u soon. Here's my number boss. 08143902079

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by symbian123(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

Hello boss. I also want to delve into this line of business. I'm presently a corper and we can both agree that the alawee paid monthly is meager. Hope to hear from u soon. Here's my number boss. 08143902079

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Hello boss. I also want to delve into this line of business. I'm presently a corper and we can both agree that the monthly alawee is meager and nothing to write home about. Wanna also earn passive income. OK put me through.. Here's my number. 08143902079
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

You can bring down your number. I've gotten it. I will message you before end of today when I'm less busy.

Sorry for the accident.

Send to me too please at ggg whatsapp
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by macfranklin(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello boss.... Please I am also interested in how you make money through freelancing... I don't mind paying

Please contact me

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by BrownyM: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello Boss
I am also interested
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by slyoh: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am an undergraduate currently on IT which is adding nothing financially.I recently developed interest for freelancing and downloaded YouTube related videos but still don't Know how to go about it,truly a novice. pls add me on 08039625937
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by sulaimon22: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
help a brother too. 08131056283
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Gloriouspa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
ranson:

Bros, I will appreciate if you can help a brother too. I am into writing, but if there's any other thing you can share with me that will bring in money, I'd be happy. Thanks.
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Gloriouspa(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Bros, I will appreciate if you can help a brother too. I am into writing but if there's any other information aside writing you can share with me that will bring in money, I'd be happy. Thanks.
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by sulaimon22: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
I'd suggest if u can create a WhatsApp group for all and share ideas with us
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by ogashman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
bro I'm interested..I don't mind if u share ur knowledge with me:08069130311 watsapp
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Teeneyo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
M interested also.... Teeneyo@gmail.com
Thnk u.
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by macus05: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2018
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Interested ceemonaco@gmail.com
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by juzo98(m): 2:09am On Jul 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Hello, please I really need this.
I'm a student who will be graduating by August.
Juzoboss@gmail.com

God bless you

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Spade07: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm interested in becoming a freelancer, I would be greatful to tap from your vast knowledge on freelancing... Here's my Whatsapp contact.
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Dawudski(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
I am graphic designer Bro and I am very interested in freelancing only if you can guide me through. This is my what'sapp number: 09032101287
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by StylesX: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Which freelancing service do you offer to be this busy
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
You guys dropping numbers please remove it so as you won't be scam by hungry wolves. I'm always busy sincerely I would have love to tutor some serious guys here but has limited time.
Can you imagine I completed 6 orders today. More 8 orders just arrived from my repeated buyers and that's how the cycle rolls. It's not sheer luck nor magic on my side, rather It's customer service delivery Which I used in differentiating myself from other competitors.
In fact, I select jobs now.. I practiced over time before I mastered the art!
Rich folks are on this Nairaland forum but you won't know them.

When I started newly my work was rejected my a lady and she didn't pay me neither but I took it as challenge to learn the rudiments of it. Then I could remember how another person scammed me after the job,though he's a Big boy because he has been maintaining the premium tool since then. But fortunately for me, I'm using its premium tools to work till date. The tools cost $29.68 monthly fee, thats roughly 10k from this person every month free. but that made me to improved on my errors. With time I perfected the game with self help.

NEVER DESPISE YOUR DAYS OF HUMBLE BEGINNING!

If you believe in anything just keep doing it. God will surely reward you.

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by ChocolateBunny: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
pls I want you to teach me please,here is my mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com. thanks
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by naijawisdom(m): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2018
sulaimon22:
I'd suggest if u can create a WhatsApp group for all and share ideas with us

Good idea
Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by Justhere: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
FunnyDude:
You guys dropping numbers please remove it so as you won't be scam by hungry wolves. I'm always busy sincerely I would have love to tutor some serious guys here but has limited time.
Can you imagine I completed 6 orders today. More 8 orders just arrived from my repeated buyers and that's how the cycle rolls. It's not sheer luck nor magic on my side, rather It's customer service delivery Which I used in differentiating myself from other competitors.
In fact, I select jobs now.. I practiced over time before I mastered the art!
Rich folks are on this Nairaland forum but you won't know them.

When I started newly my work was rejected my a lady and she didn't pay me neither but I took it as challenge to learn the rudiments of it. Then I could remember how another person scammed me after the job,though he's a Big boy because he has been maintaining the premium tool since then. But fortunately for me, I'm using its premium tools to work till date. The tools cost $29.68 monthly fee, thats roughly 10k from this person every month free. but that made me to improved on my errors. With time I perfected the game with self help.

NEVER DESPISE YOUR DAYS OF HUMBLE BEGINNING!

If you believe in anything just keep doing it. God will surely reward you.
funnydude, just a tips of hint can provide daily bread or solve bills payment for some people. please use that limited time you used in typing this to drop if not comprehensive at least tips of information. some people here can benefit from just that tips because some are with big brain.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by MrHibee(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2018
FunnyDude:

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

lol. I can totally relate. Freelancing is the best thing that happened to me. Over 2years now and my life has never remained the same. It irks me when I hear Nigerian youths complaining about unemployment/underemployment. Cos that one na wailing in the ears of freelancers. But there are not so many good teachers. The ones making money are too busy to be coming online looking for who to sell ebook or video courses to. Plus Nigerians are too lazy, I'm sorry. To mark my one year freelancing, I organized whatsapp tutorial last year for people to learn fiverr even people who complained of having no skills at all. Of all of them, only one guy took action, and now we are best of the best of friends cos he's making cool cash. I went off freelancing for a while now and resumed july 6th of this month. $405 made so far doing the easiest jobs on fiverr. Now, that's 147k made in 10days minus 20% fiverr commission, that's 116k made in 10days lol. Making banker's salary in 10day all in the comfort of my room. But I know some guys doing way better than me by offering gigs in web, whiteboard animation and tech. One of them just bought a new house. Guy in his mid 20s lol. Even though, I have now diverted into ecommerce biz, There's still nothing as sweet as freelancing my brother. Boss LIFE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As a freelancer by lizolex8: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Bros please carry me along, i don't have a phone that do whattsup but here is my email address lizolex8@gmail.com. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / I Think I Need Some Business Partners! / Start A Profiting Business Online [READ MORE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.