Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays (7122 Views)

Examplanet Is SCAM !!!! Guys Beware !!! / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Many ladies even most of the ones here on nairaland claiming to be feminist are professional beggars, even the data the type their trash with was bought for them by a guy and that being said most girls of nowadays have devices many lies to scam money out of guys and here are the list of few that I've came across.
The sole purpose of this thread is to help guys to decode these local yahoo girls and the games some females friends might play to finesse money out of you.

1. No Data: This one is the oldest trick in their game, the I don't have data syndrome, the girl might call you to tell you that she doesn't have data to come online or if you are chatting her up and she barely replies and her excuse is she's trying to manage her data. Bro, let her keep practicing her management skills in peace don't go captain SaveAWho**.

2. The School Fees: A girl I met one time told me that she's in trouble and I asked how she said that she had to use part of her school fees to pay for her rent due to disturbance from the landlord and now she won't be able to write her exam because she haven't paid school fees. Then called me on the phone and feigned tears ( I Jones) I just said OK don't worry you will write your exams, I did this because she works and schools and she already told me her boss paid her but she needs the money to make up. I won't do this again except for a relation after I verify. So nowadays try and verify before you send money.

3. My Gas Finished: This same girl after a while decided to call me and told me that she really needs help, that her mother is coming to visit her and she doesn't have much money left on her but she got small money which she used to buy food stuff but her gas just finished that I should help her with some money to refill and I told her a big NO and told her never to call me again. By the way I'm not involved with her in anyway just an acquaintance. Lest I forget a side chick of mine have played the my gas finished game on me sometime ago and I paid another df chick tried it and I didn't pay and this is the third time a girl tried it being the same school fees girl. Peeps don't let your soft side to make you give in to these scammers and their touching stories. Try to verify before you give or transfer money.

4. House rent: Chai my guy na him dem chop this one hahahahahaha the guy had to give the girl house rent after she called crying that she's being insulted, by her roommate and the roommate wants her to move out that she found another girl that's willing to pay half the rent. The guy kuku collect account details and transfered 80k, 60 for half of the rent and 20k for pocket money. Guys de do things ooo.

5. I'm Sick: This one happened recently, a FWB told me she's broke and needs some money, well that's not the problem the thing is that lately she hasn't been reading the play book I designed for the cause. Basically she has no value and does nothing else when she visits but spread pusii well I'm not complaining because I don't have expectations from anyone and that have helped me in life so I cook, clean and do whatever I want. Though she offered to cook but I don't trust her with what passes through my throat, my mom told me that anything that happens to a man might have a remedy but once its something that passed through the throat that the man will never remain the same. Long story short, she asked for some money I told her NO, she waited for two days and told me she was very sick that I should please send her money to go to the hospital, I said OK by the way I didn't believe her but I just wanted to kind of pay her off but I asked her why should I send you this money. she said because I'm her ex that broke her heart and I should send her money ( Last time she came I told her not to visit me again, its over). I was blown away by the answer, I didn't even respond to her again. I called her neighbour to know if she was really sick and she wasn't and I cut her off.

6. Help My Business: A friend of mine got this friend request on FB and accepted and the lady after chatting with her for a while told him that she's starting a business that she have bought and set up everything just some tables and chairs and begged for some money and this guy is not in Naija bit he sent her some money. This guy is not into her, he just loved the idea that she's starting a business, her entrepreneur spirit not knowing na scamming spirit. after a week she asked my guy to send her 30k so that she can celebrate her birthday my guy weak. lol hahahahahaha

Its not bad to help but being scammed out of your money by another manipulating your emotions is not good.
These are the ones I know abeg guys make una drop the ones una know make man no de fall mugu.

7. The I'm pregnant scam: how could I forget this one, back when I was on school. My third year, my gf then told me she is pregnant and I'm the only one bro ( God helped protected me oo when man been de browse raw) this scam no be joke oo, my temperature been rise oo as I'm not ready to be a father but I was fvcking. I lost appetite to eat after I got the call, a lot of thoughts then I decided to call our family doctor, I didn't want to but E better make him know so I told him everything. He then took me on a lecture about sex and pregnancy and told me it takes a month and a week before a woman can be pregnant after the fvck and so many other things that I became the consultant on those things for my friends. I relaxed because it wasn't up to Three weeks I fvcked her without condom. She called and I told her to come that we're going for a test she said no that she have confirmed it that she won't be taking any pills (postinor 2) either that her friend knows a man that will abort the foetus for 17k. I laughed and told her that she must come for the test or don't disturb me two days later she called me that she has seen her period.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
lolz

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Where there are scammers there are fools!
No matter how obvious a lie is a man won’t listen when being told that the girl is just scamming him.

4 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by austinereds(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chia. Na wah oh. been a victim.
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
No matter how obvious a lie is a man won’t listen when being told that the girl is just scamming him.
Maybe the men in your life or around you dear.
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by MissRaine69(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Maybe the men in your life or around you dear.
Sure
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Olalan(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's not bad if you foot bills of a faithful and loving partner, the unfortunate thing is you just can't say if she's not currently cheating on you or will remain faithful after seeing a better option than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Iamgrey5(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
I only give money when I wish to give money. No one can blackmail me to give money

More importantly, I don't have the money. cheesy

So no one can scam a broke guy grin

8 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by CAPSLOCKED: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

THE ONLY WAY TO CONVINCE A MAN IN LOVE THAT HE'S BEING PLAYED IS TO LET HIM BE.

WHEN SENSE ENTERS HIS HEAD HE'LL FIND OUT HIMSELF. BY THEN HE HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DEALT WITH, AND DISCARDED LIKE TRASH.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN SENSE ENTERS HIS HEAD HE'LL FIND OUT HIMSELF. BY THEN HE HAS BEEN DISCARDED LIKE TRASH.
Touché
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
I only give if i have and besides if person ask u for data and u ger somethin u can give him or her na. I dont see how dat one is scamming.having said some guys just cant say no just because dem believe dat is falling dhier hand to a girl. A girl will ask for 100k and u know u dat have such amount but because u scared she no go gree talk to u again u u will go and steal the money.is dat not foolishness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN SENSE ENTERS HIS HEAD HE'LL FIND OUT HIMSELF. BY THEN HE HAS BEEN DISCARDED LIKE TRASH.
those ones training girls from secondary school level to university level believing na nurture dem dey nurture such girls wont still hear word cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Bossontop(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecided
Pipu still dey fall for these scams for this 2018??

[img]https://media1./images/b466db12246bdd84689de3fc8015d42b/tenor.gif?itemid=5027538[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Driiimzzz: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guy which babe vex you like this? It's not a must to give them if you don't want to. Man must chop and if the girl feels like that is how her hustle will be, leave her if you want and move on.

And please give your FWBs some respect. They deserve it. I also love the magical period that came 2 days after the girl's BS was smelled

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
I can give a friend gas money. It's no big deal
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by unapapadeycraze: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Recharge card scammers. How una dey? Some of them go quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Driiimzzz:
Guy which babe vex you like this? It's not a must to give them if you don't want to. Man must chop and if the girl feels like that is how her hustle will be, leave her if you want and move on.

And please give your FWBs some respect. They deserve it. I also love the magical period that came 2 days after the girl's BS was smelled
Vex? breathe easy bro.:-)
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can give a friend gas money. It's no big deal
Exactly, just be straight and don't lie about things. Most times guys can detect the lies and look away but not when its repeated because your kindness is being mistaken for gullibility.
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Pipu still dey fall for these scams for this 2018??

[img]https://media1./images/b466db12246bdd84689de3fc8015d42b/tenor.gif?itemid=5027538[/img]
hahahahhahahaha you'd be surprised, some girl will or have thrown this games on some guys in nl its just that the guys may feel ashamed to mention it here. it happens even in July 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Liliyann(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
All this broke ass men everywhere!!
Nothing wrong in appreciating your girl by giving her money every time
Real men don't wait before their girl asks them for money before giving them,for the fact you are dating her is enough reason to be supplying her needs constantly!!
Its a pity girls have to lie this days to get what is legitimately theirs!
That's why I advise ladies to have many options so that their purse can't be dry!!
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Earthquake1: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Driiimzzz:

What is FWB?
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by mgtow: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Real men don't wait before their girl asks them for money before giving them,for the fact you are dating her is enough reason to be supplying her needs constantly!!
That's why I advise ladies to have many options so that their purse can't be dry!!

So that their purse can't be dry? Because without men you can't survive or you will surely die?

Who is the real BROKE ASS now? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by eterisan(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:
many options to be digging the pussy and probably catch an std.... So tell me which man will take you seriously... Smh

So because I'm dating you I should carry your matter on my head. Am I your father? What happened to your hand and leg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by eterisan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:
I pity your life with this kind of reasoning....

9 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by HouseOfWine: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:

I know you're just playing
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Driiimzzz: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Earthquake1:

What is FWB?

Friends with benefits, sometimes called F***buddies. Benefits usually means just sex but you know Naija levels na - it now means cash, favours

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by peterincredible: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:
yea dis is d mind set of a complete loser and a well establish failure keep it up babe u are one in a million

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Liability(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:

Many ladies even most of the ones here on nairaland claiming to be feminist are professional beggars, even the data the type their trash with was bought for them by a guy and that being said most girls of nowadays have devices many lies to scam money out of guys and here are the list of few that I've came across.
The sole purpose of this thread is to help guys to decode these local yahoo girls and the games some females friends might play to finesse money out of you.

1. No Data: This one is the oldest trick in their game, the I don't have data syndrome, the girl might call you to tell you that she doesn't have data to come online or if you are chatting her up and she barely replies and her excuse is she's trying to manage her data. Bro, let her keep practicing her management skills in peace don't go captain SaveAWho**.

2. The School Fees: A girl I met one time told me that she's in trouble and I asked how she said that she had to use part of her school fees to pay for her rent due to disturbance from the landlord and now she won't be able to write her exam because she haven't paid school fees. Then called me on the phone and feigned tears ( I Jones) I just said OK don't worry you will write your exams, I did this because she works and schools and she already told me her boss paid her but she needs the money to make up. I won't do this again except for a relation after I verify. So nowadays try and verify before you send money.

3. My Gas Finished: This same girl after a while decided to call me and told me that she really needs help, that her mother is coming to visit her and she doesn't have much money left on her but she got small money which she used to buy food stuff but her gas just finished that I should help her with some money to refill and I told her a big NO and told her never to call me again. By the way I'm not involved with her in anyway just an acquaintance. Lest I forget a side chick of mine have played the my gas finished game on me sometime ago and I paid another df chick tried it and I didn't pay and this is the third time a girl tried it being the same school fees girl. Peeps don't let your soft side to make you give in to these scammers and their touching stories. Try to verify before you give or transfer money.

4. House rent: Chai my guy na him dem chop this one hahahahahaha the guy had to give the girl house rent after she called crying that she's being insulted, by her roommate and the roommate wants her to move out that she found another girl that's willing to pay half the rent. The guy kuku collect account details and transfered 80k, 60 for half of the rent and 20k for pocket money. Guys de do things ooo.

5. I'm Sick: This one happened recently, a FWB told me she's broke and needs some money, well that's not the problem the thing is that lately she hasn't been reading the play book I designed for the cause. Basically she has no value and does nothing else when she visits but spread pusii well I'm not complaining because I don't have expectations from anyone and that have helped me in life so I cook, clean and do whatever I want. Though she offered to cook but I don't trust her with what passes through my throat, my mom told me that anything that happens to a man might have a remedy but once its something that passed through the throat that the man will never remain the same. Long story short, she asked for some money I told her NO, she waited for two days and told me she was very sick that I should please send her money to go to the hospital, I said OK by the way I didn't believe her but I just wanted to kind of pay her off but I asked her why should I send you this money. she said because I'm her ex that broke her heart and I should send her money ( Last time she came I told her not to visit me again, its over). I was blown away by the answer, I didn't even respond to her again. I called her neighbour to know if she was really sick and she wasn't and I cut her off.

6. Help My Business: A friend of mine got this friend request on FB and accepted and the lady after chatting with her for a while told him that she's starting a business that she have bought and set up everything just some tables and chairs and begged for some money and this guy is not in Naija bit he sent her some money. This guy is not into her, he just loved the idea that she's starting a business, her entrepreneur spirit not knowing na scamming spirit. after a week she asked my guy to send her 30k so that she can celebrate her birthday my guy weak. lol hahahahahaha

Its not bad to help but being scammed out of your money by another manipulating your emotions is not good.
These are the ones I know abeg guys make una drop the ones una know make man no de fall mugu.

7. The I'm pregnant scam: how could I forget this one, back when I was on school. My third year, my gf then told me she is pregnant and I'm the only one bro ( God helped protected me oo when man been de browse raw) this scam no be joke oo, my temperature been rise oo as I'm not ready to be a father but I was fvcking. I lost appetite to eat after I got the call, a lot of thoughts then I decided to call our family doctor, I didn't want to but E better make him know so I told him everything. He then took me on a lecture about sex and pregnancy and told me it takes a month and a week before a woman can be pregnant after the fvck and so many other things that I became the consultant on those things for my friends. I relaxed because it wasn't up to Three weeks I fvcked her without condom. She called and I told her to come that we're going for a test she said no that she have confirmed it that she won't be taking any pills (postinor 2) either that her friend knows a man that will abort the foetus for 17k. I laughed and told her that she must come for the test or don't disturb me two days later she called me that she has seen her period.
I was scammed with this. slept with her. after 2 weeks bitch told me she is with my baby. I spend no be small. until d truth was reviewed. my mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liability:
I was scammed with this. slept with her. after 2 weeks bitch told me she is with my baby. I spend no be small. until d truth was reviewed. my mumu don do
Sorry bro, at least now you know better. na why we GATS spread these their way of scam so that our bros won't fall victims to these scams females use. I almost fell for her but just wanted to ensure and thank I have a doctor on dial if not I for drop.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by dangoteinlaw: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
U can only scam me if I even have the money. Even if 500k drop into my account right now e no go reach 4days before 470k wipe off..I have better tins to put my cash.... maybe that's what they hate me and I honestly no give any Bleep....one lady came to rent near me, telling me a guy rented the house for her and I was like, wow!! In 2018

3 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by mimimile93: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Liliyann:

May God punish u and all Nigerian ladies...
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by front4line: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Liliyann:

Craz person.
Na who meter de run ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister / Sexxkillz, You Have An Admirer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.