Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays (7120 Views)

Examplanet Is SCAM !!!! Guys Beware !!! / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
U can only scam me if I even have the money. Even if 500k drop into my account right now e no go reach 4days before 470k wipe off..I have better tins to put my cash.... maybe that's what they hate me and I honestly no give any Bleep....one lady came to rent near me, telling me a guy rented the house for her and I was like, wow!! In 2018

When I kiss your lips you will give me 300k from that money Dangote
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Elparaiso(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Them still dey scam
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by LarryBeryl(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Liliyann:
All this broke ass men everywhere!!
Nothing wrong in appreciating your girl by giving her money every time
Real men don't wait before their girl asks them for money before giving them,for the fact you are dating her is enough reason to be supplying her needs constantly!!
Its a pity girls have to lie this days to get what is legitimately theirs!
That's why I advise ladies to have many options so that their purse can't be dry!!

Aswear I wouldn't cast spells on this platform but olukuluko go chop your mouth for saying "legitimately their" iyiaaaaaanra!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by dangoteinlaw: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

When I kiss your lips you will give me 300k from that money Dangote
with your other lip I guess wink

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
LarryBeryl:

Aswear I wouldn't cast spells on this platform but olukuluko go chop your mouth for saying "legitimately their" iyiaaaaaanra!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha bro I been think say na only you see am oo, I just wonder who raised that animal.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by rex444(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
They call it scam,i call it freely giving to d needy...tho if i have enough to give,it doesnt matter who is asking
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Goldenski(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
SexyDenzel:

Many ladies even most of the ones here on nairaland claiming to be feminist are professional beggars, even the data the type their trash with was bought for them by a guy and that being said most girls of nowadays have devices many lies to scam money out of guys and here are the list of few that I've came across.
The sole purpose of this thread is to help guys to decode these local yahoo girls and the games some females friends might play to finesse money out of you.

1. No Data: This one is the oldest trick in their game, the I don't have data syndrome, the girl might call you to tell you that she doesn't have data to come online or if you are chatting her up and she barely replies and her excuse is she's trying to manage her data. Bro, let her keep practicing her management skills in peace don't go captain SaveAWho**.

2. The School Fees: A girl I met one time told me that she's in trouble and I asked how she said that she had to use part of her school fees to pay for her rent due to disturbance from the landlord and now she won't be able to write her exam because she haven't paid school fees. Then called me on the phone and feigned tears ( I Jones) I just said OK don't worry you will write your exams, I did this because she works and schools and she already told me her boss paid her but she needs the money to make up. I won't do this again except for a relation after I verify. So nowadays try and verify before you send money.

3. My Gas Finished: This same girl after a while decided to call me and told me that she really needs help, that her mother is coming to visit her and she doesn't have much money left on her but she got small money which she used to buy food stuff but her gas just finished that I should help her with some money to refill and I told her a big NO and told her never to call me again. By the way I'm not involved with her in anyway just an acquaintance. Lest I forget a side chick of mine have played the my gas finished game on me sometime ago and I paid another df chick tried it and I didn't pay and this is the third time a girl tried it being the same school fees girl. Peeps don't let your soft side to make you give in to these scammers and their touching stories. Try to verify before you give or transfer money.

4. House rent: Chai my guy na him dem chop this one hahahahahaha the guy had to give the girl house rent after she called crying that she's being insulted, by her roommate and the roommate wants her to move out that she found another girl that's willing to pay half the rent. The guy kuku collect account details and transfered 80k, 60 for half of the rent and 20k for pocket money. Guys de do things ooo.

5. I'm Sick: This one happened recently, a FWB told me she's broke and needs some money, well that's not the problem the thing is that lately she hasn't been reading the play book I designed for the cause. Basically she has no value and does nothing else when she visits but spread pusii well I'm not complaining because I don't have expectations from anyone and that have helped me in life so I cook, clean and do whatever I want. Though she offered to cook but I don't trust her with what passes through my throat, my mom told me that anything that happens to a man might have a remedy but once its something that passed through the throat that the man will never remain the same. Long story short, she asked for some money I told her NO, she waited for two days and told me she was very sick that I should please send her money to go to the hospital, I said OK by the way I didn't believe her but I just wanted to kind of pay her off but I asked her why should I send you this money. she said because I'm her ex that broke her heart and I should send her money ( Last time she came I told her not to visit me again, its over). I was blown away by the answer, I didn't even respond to her again. I called her neighbour to know if she was really sick and she wasn't and I cut her off.

6. Help My Business: A friend of mine got this friend request on FB and accepted and the lady after chatting with her for a while told him that she's starting a business that she have bought and set up everything just some tables and chairs and begged for some money and this guy is not in Naija bit he sent her some money. This guy is not into her, he just loved the idea that she's starting a business, her entrepreneur spirit not knowing na scamming spirit. after a week she asked my guy to send her 30k so that she can celebrate her birthday my guy weak. lol hahahahahaha

Its not bad to help but being scammed out of your money by another manipulating your emotions is not good.
These are the ones I know abeg guys make una drop the ones una know make man no de fall mugu.

7. The I'm pregnant scam: how could I forget this one, back when I was on school. My third year, my gf then told me she is pregnant and I'm the only one bro ( God helped protected me oo when man been de browse raw) this scam no be joke oo, my temperature been rise oo as I'm not ready to be a father but I was fvcking. I lost appetite to eat after I got the call, a lot of thoughts then I decided to call our family doctor, I didn't want to but E better make him know so I told him everything. He then took me on a lecture about sex and pregnancy and told me it takes a month and a week before a woman can be pregnant after the fvck and so many other things that I became the consultant on those things for my friends. I relaxed because it wasn't up to Three weeks I fvcked her without condom. She called and I told her to come that we're going for a test she said no that she have confirmed it that she won't be taking any pills (postinor 2) either that her friend knows a man that will abort the foetus for 17k. I laughed and told her that she must come for the test or don't disturb me two days later she called me that she has seen her period.
Chai.... My former girlfriend scammed of I am pregnant more than 3times before I wake up
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Liability(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Goldenski:

Chai.... My former girlfriend scammed of I am pregnant more than 3times before I wake up
3? wow she is evil
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by romenna: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can give a friend gas money. It's no big deal
continue ur good work.
I need money for gas tho
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
romenna:
continue ur good work.
I need money for gas tho
you don't have money for gas? Sure about that?
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
lefulefu:
I only give if i have and besides if person ask u for data and u ger somethin u can give him or her na. I dont see how dat one is scamming.having said some guys just cant say no just because dem believe dat is falling dhier hand to a girl. A girl will ask for 100k and u know u dat have such amount but because u scared she no go gree talk to u again u u will go and steal the money.is dat not foolishness?
u dey mind all this broke ppl.. na dem dey cry pass ... anything they do for a female cripples their balance.... you never see comfortable bearded ninjas crying up and down .....
ordinary data is what is frustrating op... I pray for success grin
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by romenna: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
you don't have money for gas? Sure about that?
yes
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Goldenski:

3 Times! Hahahahahahhaa lol bro that girl baaaaaaaaad. she no sabi wetin demnde call mercy. After you discovered what did you do?
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Goldenski(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
SexyDenzel:
3 Times! Hahahahahahhaa lol bro that girl baaaaaaaaad. she no sabi wetin demnde call mercy. After you discovered what did you do?

I run� � for my life
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Lalas247:

u dey mind all this broke ppl.. na dem dey cry pass ... anything they do for a female cripples their balance.... you never see comfortable bearded ninjas crying up and down .....
haha u and this bearded guy thing sefcheesy. Anyway the thing be say some of these guys wey dey spend foolishly on girls in most cases dey expect sex as a reward and most of these girls know. This is why in some situation a guy thats a student and he dey roasting situation...a babe might request data from him and even though the guy no currently get kobo with am, instead of telling the girl he's broke he will go ahead to borrow or maybe even steal d 1k cos he's expecting to sleep with the girl. There are guys using nokia 33 10 phone and dem dey buy expensive androids and iphone for girls just becos they want these girls to open pant for dem. When these girls don chop their money and dese guys no see pant then they will come on social media crying dat girls yahoo babescheesy.all na scope.gud morningcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Liliyann:
Real men don't wait before their girl asks them for money before giving them,for the fact you are dating her is enough reason to be supplying her needs constantly!!
That's why I advise ladies to have many options so that their purse can't be dry!!
if ur boyfriend is too broke to supply ur daily needs and d reason for dating is to be supplied ur basic needs then get a sugar daddy.na so ur mates into the racket dey do amcheesy.
Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by CAPSLOCKED: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Liliyann:

MY GIRL YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT. wink

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays by SexyDenzel: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Frustrating? pheeew read again but this time with brains. its not about the money rather the lies, manipulation. Well while you're praying for success pray for some sense too ;-).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? / Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.