Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Farm Work Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Work Available (2301 Views)

I Need Casual Farm Work Urgently / My Farm Work After A One Year Nysc Without Work / I Need Farm Work. Farm Worker For Hire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
I just acquired 25 acres of farm land. If you're willing to gain field experience and work at the same time, i will be more than happy to include you in my team. I'm renting a three bedroom apartment and will be relocating with a team of ten interested persons within the next 4-8 weeks, if this opportunity interests you, kindly send me a mail so we can discuss privately @ musbuq@gmail.com

I await your response.

Thanks
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hurry up, five more workers needed. Thank you
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

Ibadan and Ogun State
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

Ibadan and Ogun State.
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Ibadan and Ogun State.

If you had plans to venture into fish farming, bee and veggies, I can be with you for 6 months.
Re: Farm Work Available by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:
I just acquired 25 acres of farm land. If you're willing to gain field experience and work at the same time, i will be more than happy to include you in my team. I'm renting a three bedroom apartment and will be relocating with a team of ten interested persons within the next 4-8 weeks, if this opportunity interests you, kindly send me a mail so we can discuss privately @ musbuq@gmail.com

I await your response.

Thanks

check your email i just pm you
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

If you had plans to venture into fish farming, bee and veggies, I can be with you for 6 months.

If you have the source for Tilapia fingerlings then you can come craft it, there's space on the farm. But why just 6months? Why not more? Like a year? If you can craft a marketing plan for the veggies, we can explore Ugwu which is gold
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fwesh101:

Replied
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fwesh101:

Replied.
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Farming is much more interesting when there's more people involved in the project. I'm building a team of ten individuals. It's a cruise farming/researching and learning project.

We shall be traveling weekly in the midst of the project between Ogun, Oyo and Lagos for sourcing raw materials etc.

Enough of one man farming where the owner of the farm only thinks of himself. This is community farming, the long term objective is after two years, have an option to remain in the team and get paid regular income level or get paid "well " for the time we shared together. Just ten people, hurry up, i've found 5 people already, just five more to go.
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Apply today !
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:

If you have the source for Tilapia fingerlings then you can come craft it, there's space on the farm. But why just 6months? Why not more? Like a year? If you can craft a marketing plan for the veggies, we can explore Ugwu which is gold

I have a source for Tilapia fingerlings. 6 months is no joke!! It can't be more, I presently work with a company and a farm am working personally on since 2010.
Ugwu is promising too.
What of Water melon and cucumber?
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

I have a source for Tilapia fingerlings. 6 months is no joke!! It can't be more, I presently work with a company and a farm am working personally on since 2010.
Ugwu is promising too.
What of Water melon and cucumber?

You want to do this in just months? Why not more than 6 months?

We can do Ugwu and Cucumber if you have the marketing strategy, i still have 10 free acres so we can experiment

So, maggotry and then Tilapia

Cucumber and Ugwu, this two will be fine, but if you want watermelon included, i'm open to stretch beyond my comfort zone

If we shall do Tilapia, we need tarpaulin to construct ponds ( or what do you suggest ), and it has to be 100% maggot-feed or an alternative feed for the first set
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:

You want to do this in just months? Why not more than 6 months?

We can do Ugwu and Cucumber if you have the marketing strategy, i still have 10 free acres so we can experiment

So, maggotry and then Tilapia

Cucumber and Ugwu, this two will be fine, but if you want watermelon included, i'm open to stretch beyond my comfort zone

If we shall do Tilapia, we need tarpaulin to construct ponds ( or what do you suggest ), and it has to be 100% maggot-feed or an alternative feed for the first set

Do you have a waterlogged area on the site? If yes, then earthen pond is better. And a borehole.
Tarpaulin would not be suitable for it.
Maggots =easy.

Let's do whatsapp 08139799564.
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

Do you have a waterlogged area on the site? If yes, then earthen pond is better. And a borehole.
Maggots =easy.

I am digging a borehole, buying a pumping machine, i shuld setup a 3.5kva solar system down the line. This is company for me, not play, you think the ideas, we work together to make provisions. Since we are much in number, we can dig an earthen pond, easy beezy
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

Maggots =easy.

I am digging a borehole, buying a pumping machine, i shuld setup a 3.5kva solar system down the line. This is company for me, not play, you think the ideas, we work together to make provisions. Since we are much in number, we can dig an earthen pond, easy beezy

Do you know source for cheap source of alternate meal like corn waste, beans shaft,ground nut shaft. Any ideas?

Any ideas how to get these in 25kg bags?

With the feces from 1000 birds, we can produce maggots for Tilapia and then add the feeds to stabilize feeding and prevent fluctuation on feed
I've never worked for anyone in my life. Work with me with extensive time, after the work duration, you get 1 Million, i need people with ideas to expand mine and with previous experiences, all these work for company with 40000 naira salary, i hope you don't belong to this cabal?
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Do you know source for cheap source of alternate meal like corn waste, beans shaft,ground nut shaft. Any ideas?

Any ideas how to get these in 25kg bags?

With the feces from 1000 birds, we can produce maggots for Tilapia and then add the feeds to stabilize feeding and prevent fluctuation on feed
I've never worked for anyone in my life. Work with me with extensive time, after the work duration, you get 1 Million, i need people with ideas to expand mine and with previous experiences, all these work for company with 40000 naira salary, i hope you don't belong to this cabal?

"Extensive time" that's where the foundation is.
Can you create a whatsapp group so that all members could relate.
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

"Extensive time" that's where the foundation is.
Can you create a whatsapp group so that all members could relate.

You see, another idea. I'm waiting for the intended applicants to respond, i sent them an introductory email but i'm yet to receive replies confirming their interest. Can you send me a mail so i can share the introductory email with you.

Please hit me up on Whatsapp i need to ask a few stuffs
Re: Farm Work Available by Stmiceel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
kunleweb:

You see, another idea. I'm waiting for the intended applicants to respond, i sent them an introductory email but i'm yet to receive replies confirming their interest. Can you send me a mail so i can share the introductory email with you.

Please hit me up on Whatsapp i need to ask a few stuffs

Dollyparrot@gmail.com
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stmiceel:

Dollyparrot@gmail.com
\

Sent. Hit me up on Whatsapp
Re: Farm Work Available by mallam27: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Very much interested, I'm intending farmer here in Ibadan. mfayobi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Farm Work Available by fecundility(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
very interested n have sent u mail olaniyiolayinka1122@gmail.com awaits ur response
Re: Farm Work Available by dorispray: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2018
kunleweb:
Farming is much more interesting when there's more people involved in the project. I'm building a team of ten individuals. It's a cruise farming/researching and learning project.

We shall be traveling weekly in the midst of the project between Ogun, Oyo and Lagos for sourcing raw materials etc.

Enough of one man farming where the owner of the farm only thinks of himself. This is community farming, the long term objective is after two years, have an option to remain in the team and get paid regular income level or get paid "well " for the time we shared together. Just ten people, hurry up, i've found 5 people already, just five more to go.

I'll also like to be part of the team while sharing my own knowledge & experiences aim towards achieving success.

So @Op you will get a mail from me right away.
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
dorispray:

I'll also like to be part of the team while sharing my own knowledge & experiences aim towards achieving success.

So @Op you will get a mail from me right away.

Thank you, i will send you a mail
Re: Farm Work Available by statemancontact(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hi OP, I am interested. Please share details with me via - hammedadenuga4@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
statemancontact:
Hi OP, I am interested. Please share details with me via - hammedadenuga4@gmail.com.
Thanks

Send me a mail, How will you be a good team mate if you decline following a very simple instruction?
Re: Farm Work Available by Fisayo529: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2018
kunleweb:

I await your response.
May i get the details via my email @fisayoadekunle@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Farm Work Available by yomie040(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2018
sokoaya040@yahoo.com
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
yomie040:
sokoaya040@yahoo.com

did you read the instructions?
Re: Farm Work Available by Waffarianman(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mine ortegaeddie72@gmail.com

If you can include grasscutter,piggery, catfish.uwgu and cassava. Do any salaries involved just asking
Re: Farm Work Available by kunleweb: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Still taking applications

(1) (2) (Reply)

'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa / 500 Hectres Of Farmland For Sale In Benin Asix Ovia Local Government ,per Acre / Alligator Pepper/bitter Kola Avalable For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.