Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (66536 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by deantimes(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
A party agent belonging to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has stated why the All Progressive Congress (APC) is winning at his polling unit in the ongoing governorship election in Ekiti State.

The two parties are the two major contenders in the gubernatorial election. The PDP is the ruling party while APC is the opposition.

Named Adetunji Ojo, the PDP agent said the APC was winning because of the financial strength of the party and there is nothing he could do about it.

Although Mr Ojo admitted that the two partied induced voters, he said the PDP paid N3,000 with the APC sharing N5,000.

A video evidence of the financial inducement at the polling until has been trending online.

In the video, an agent of the APC named Bello Dauda, was caught sharing N5,000 to voters.

The incident took place at Polling Unit 012, Igbemo Ward of Irepodun-Ifelodun Local Government Area.

Mr Ojo had who confronted Mr Dauda on what was going on was quoted by Premium Times to have said that some who collected money from opposition party voted for the ruling party.

“There is nothing we can do,” Mr Ojo said, “We have left them with their destiny. That they (APC) win this PU does not mean they will the election.

“Because PDP’s tip is 3000, and it was shared yesterday; while APC’s is 5000 that is why you see what is happening.

“In fact, some of those who collected APC money voted PDP so it is not an issue. It is a matter of who is smart.” he added.

Meanwhile, another PDP agent has narrated how she was assaulted by APC thugs with security officials watching.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/apc-winning-polling-unit-pdp-agent/
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
We are more obsessed about party than candidates

Nigeria masses are also the major problem we are facing

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by deantimes(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin

See film

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Zanga1: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018

Edited

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Zanga1: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
hope the N5000 is not from Abacha's looted fund

Or is this how they intend to share it to the poor

Btw I never came across anyone collecting the stipend

Then I recall, its APC and their useless propaganda

Like I said, collect all the money and vote for a less violent person!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by ZarahBuhari: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Money politics! Nigerians will never learn.

And after collecting money from them, you expect them to perform well in office?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by greatman247(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
PDP go hear am and see red today grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Built2last: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by efilefun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by thinkdip(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fake news, APC is not winning anything. Na big fat lie

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Innoskysky: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fake news from Apc

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by ODUBEZE: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari will soon shout corruption fighting corruption

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Corrupt leaders everywhere!

Na to flush all of una

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Olalan(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
The unfortunate truth is today's election will be won by the biggest bidders. So sad how the people have lost their sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Righteousness89(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
PDP will take over...

No body needs Herdsmen in their Farms..

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by israelmao(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
How and where do we begin to work on the mentality of Nigerian electorate in order to make the right choice?The first step begins with an individual by letting your conscience guides you rather than financial inducement...

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by clevvermind(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:
PDP go hear see red today
PDP will win comfortably.

13 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Britishcoins(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
This what will happen in 2019, even if Buhari share 10 millions, I will collect the money and still vote him out of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by kennisman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
hope the N5000 is not from Abacha's looted fund

Or is this how they intend to share it to the poor

Btw I never came across anyone collecting the stipend

Then I recall, its APC and their useless propaganda

Like I said, collect all the money and vote for a less violent person!

whether na abacha looted fund or ritual fund, money na money .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Sirjamo: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pdp already preparing the lies they will tell the election petition tribunal after loosing woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by abc115: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Because PDP’s tip is 3000, and it was shared yesterday; while APC’s is 5000 that is why you see what is happening.

“In fact, some of those who collected APC money voted PDP so it is not an issue. It is a matter of who is smart.” he added.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by eaglez(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Same thing every election period,when will Nigeria be ripe to have like minds who will say NO to monetary inducement during election,these politicians have really fooled us for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
If only the can collect the money and still vote their conscience.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Elections can only be free, fair and transparent in Nigeria if the electorates are knowledgeable enough to understand the power and strength of their voting, and how this voting can determine their lives and dat of their children unborn. God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by greatman247(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
clevvermind:
PDP will win comfortably.

Okay, lets wait and see how it will turn out...all I know is elections are not won on social media

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by vncntluv(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

You? Wow. ... Nigeria is still gonna be great. You hit the nail on the head right there bro.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by ACHIZZY: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

u r ryt

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by twentyk(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
See my dear country.....i try to weep but water no comot...so I shake head instead......

3k,5k for vote....... I'm disappointed in ekiti people.... Even if you gonna sell your vote not for 5k.......

My vote is not for sale.... But if you are hell bent on buying then I'd sell for 1milla.....cash ooo.... No transfer.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by WesternOrbit: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
okay
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Jjohola: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Selling yourselves for 5000 let everyone here this if ekiti peoples cries tomorrow don't pity them because they have sold their birthrights to fulani

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

I tell you.. at this age people are still collecting money to vote

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.