Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (274657 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Kyase(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2018
aremso:

that differential is even too much self, I just want margin of 10 votes only for APC to win but all the same na good margin
Bros you wan kee some people ko?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by aremso(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2018
fayoshe kinsmen in ss/se will give him opportunity to contest in their state

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by adex300: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Buhari is already a success. Save the curse for the bastard that gave birth to you.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàa
nice answer�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by 377: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose u tried but nothing for u this time. God is not on ur side fayemi congrats in advance let peace reign this shows buhari will still win 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by temblor1(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Grand patron of which Miyetti Allah? The Kwara arm which complained that Buhari is not helping Fulani or which one exactly?
How many grand patrons do you have in an association? Pls go back to school
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by BluntBoy(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
temblor1:

How many grand patrons do you have in an association? Pls go back to school

If you don't understand why I made that post or how significant, then you are a blockhead.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by chukel(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Engineerboat, how market. Only you opened 3 threads on ekiti election hoping to have the last laugh. Even with your cooked up results from the polling units, u couldn't have the last laugh. Hoping you don't have any lagoon close by.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by saidubaba: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2018
davodyguy:

That Fayose was defeated in his LGA is a sweet revenge
Love that. Revenge is sweet in politics

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Una sabi Una sef

Ndo o!

I feel ya pain

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
ozo13:
am not a kwaran but I participated in both 2011 n 2015 elections in Ilorin and I know wat am talking about.keep hating Buhari n think PDP will win.Hop u r aware of the breaking news.fayose lost to the serial loser man's party (APC ) in his local govt. E go clear for ur eye later in the day. Lol

I understand ur self inflicted delusion n thus I understand why u intentionally ignored the points in my post.

Kudos...grin.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Many ask for my reaction to APC’s victory in Ekiti. I don’t have a reaction, but I have a response. My response is that the election is over. We lost to Federal might. If there are evidence of malpractice, challenge it. But that must not prevent us from moving on. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. No matter what the APC and Fayemi say, Fayose is a great man and has done wonders for Ekiti State. I am not ashamed of Fayose. I am proud of him. I am proud of the way he protected Ekiti from herdsmen and stood up to Buhari’s federal bullying. I admire Fayose. I wish the election had turned out differently, but neither I nor the PDP should dwell on it. We have work to do for 2019- Reno omokri speak.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Many ask for my reaction to APC’s victory in Ekiti. I don’t have a reaction, but I have a response. My response is that the election is over. We lost to Federal might. If there are evidence of malpractice, challenge it. But that must not prevent us from moving on. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. No matter what the APC and Fayemi say, Fayose is a great man and has done wonders for Ekiti State. I am not ashamed of Fayose. I am proud of him. I am proud of the way he protected Ekiti from herdsmen and stood up to Buhari’s federal bullying. I admire Fayose. I wish the election had turned out differently, but neither I nor the PDP should dwell on it. We have work to do for 2019- Reno omokri speak.

Bro I wouldn't even say he stood up to Buhari unless there was something SIGNIFICANTLY TANGIBLE he did apart from his statements and words which I don't think changed or influenced anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Bro I wouldn't even say he stood up to Buhari unless there was something SIGNIFICANTLY TANGIBLE he did apart from his statements and words which I don't think changed or influenced anything.
hmmmm, well it will be challenged in the court of justice.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm, well it will be challenged in the court of justice.

You mean tribunal? Do you honestly believe there was an outrageous malpractice? Because I was following it on the radio in a program in Kano and they had correspondents who were giving update on how things were going periodically in different wards and I didn't notice any form of such except the reported cases of APC and PDP buying votes and a few and usual uproar, you know you can't do without that in any election
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You mean tribunal? Do you honestly believe there was an outrageous malpractice? Because I was following it on the radio in a program in Kano and they had correspondents who were giving update on how things were going periodically in different wards and I didn't notice any form of such except the reported cases of APC and PDP buying votes and a few and usual uproar, you know you can't do without that in any election
yes, infact it is highly glaring. more evidences of rigging has surfaced. both video and audio evidence too. well the election will be concluded by the court of justice. fayemi isn't love in ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes, infact it is highly glaring. more evidences of rigging has surfaced. both video and audio evidence too. well the election will be concluded by the court of justice. fayemi isn't love in ekiti state.

Why do you think he's not loved, are you an indegene

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by MrMystrO(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Lol unfortunately nothing can be done about the election bro. If they like they should carry the matter to the international world court, Nothing will still come out of it. It's over and the earlier you accept this, the better.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by aremso(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes, infact it is highly glaring. more evidences of rigging has surfaced. both video an
d audio evidence too. well the election will be concluded by the court of justice. fayemi isn't love in ekiti state.

you guys that love fayose in ss/se can console him by giving him Chance to contest in your place

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by aremso(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

story to the gods of ss/se
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
thatigboman:
PDP all the way
Okay, now we understand where you are coming from.
We will always respect whoever you support, but we hope you can do that also.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by ozo13(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I understand ur self inflicted delusion n thus I understand why u intentionally ignored the points in my post.

Kudos...grin.
I no fit argue with u.APC don win.keep hating them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by thatigboman: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69414082:

Okay, now we understand where you are coming from.
We will always respect whoever you support, but we hope you can do that also.
Thank you.
i am not talking politics. Just advising you on your general conduct. Dont know where your "we" is coming from.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
thatigboman:
i am not talking politics. Just advising you on your general conduct. Dont know where your "we" is coming from.
Our general conduct?
General.conduct that we don't curse, abuse, throw tantrums and try to respect people's opinions?
Tho, we don't really reply mentions too personal this way, but we will only wait to see one more response to know where this is coming from or going.
Be good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by budusky05(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
donbrowser:

LOL wait for it. Inec will soon announce it.

You don see the results now
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by donbrowser(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
budusky05:

You don see the results now
Did Eleka not win Ikere with a wide margin even with the manipulated result?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by Infonews2: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose says he is not afraid of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and that he will not run away from the country after the expiration of his tenure.

“He is not afraid of anything. What are they going to do to him. Is EFCC the court of law?” Fayose’s spokesman asked.
I’m not afraid of EFCC - Fayose

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1835/i-m-not-afraid-of-efcc-fayose#latest

Fayose’s spokesperson, Lere Olayinka, was quoted as saying that the governor is not afraid and would not abscond from the country.

The EFCC had tweeted on Sunday that it would get at Fayose when he hands over power in October to answer questions on the $1.3 billion fraud allegations.

Fayose, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is slated to hand over power to Kayode Fayemi, who won Saturday’s governorship poll in Ekiti after he defeated Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka of the PDP.

The state was APC until 2014 when Fayemi, then governor from 2010-2014, lost his first re-election bid to Fayose.

Mr Fayose won the June 2014 election in a landslide, defeating Mr Fayemi in all the 16 local government areas of the state.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) by budusky05(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
donbrowser:

Did Eleka not win Ikere with a wide margin even with the manipulated result?

Brother I don't know ekiti don't care who wins family election, but interested in who got the governors seat.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.