Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido (65468 Views)

Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies / Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by BabaCommander: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
buddie:
Please can anyone also attest to the authenticity of this article?
Sounds too good to be true.

He's right. The challenge is to accurately predict the ovulation date. It's harder than you can imagine.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by naijacentric(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
bextie:

Please be sure of your facts.
People perish for lack of knowledge.
guy i av notin to prove to u its not possible if u need facts go to court mumu
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Eazeee(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
it's ok
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Ejiod(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lame explanation. I really Dont know where he got his hypothesis from
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Informative
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by 12345baba(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
I wan born five girls! Future retirement plans

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by honestivo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Trier and error method
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by nijanigga: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
buddie:
i gave this formula to 3 guys and it worked for us.

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Equiano: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I've read a couple of information like this, the probability of naturally determining a child sex is zero.

Nothing in this article is proven. It's all theoretical.
It's 85% accurate. Read "Love and Life"- by Dr Billing for more enlightenment .

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by nijanigga: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
BabaCommander:

He's right. The challenge is to accurately predict the ovulation date. It's harder than you can imagine.
there is a device you can buy in stores like Walgreen or CVS in US that can do that.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by BabaCommander: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
nijanigga:

there is a device you can buy in stores like Walgreen or CVS in US that can do that.

It's all based on chance.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Rinato(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Feranchek:
Naturally determining the sex of your babies – Francis Ewherido

Let me commence with a solemn declaration. I believe, without any doubt, that all humankind is created equal and in the image and likeness of God. No person is superior to the other by virtue of family background, race, ethnicity or gender.

So today’s article has nothing to do with the superiority of the male child over the female child. There is no such thing, or maybe it exists in the imagination of some people due to prehistoric and archaic prejudices. We need both sexes to perpetuate humanity, so both are equally important.

Put these male chauvinists making noise about the supremacy of the male child in an island without women for one year and they will run mad. I am only writing today’s article because God has given us the freedom of choice and if anybody has challenges exercising that freedom positively and you are in a position to help, please do just that.

Last week’s article, “Nigeria’s exponential Population” did generate much reaction on my social media pages. But one of the reasons given by a respondent for the exploding population did catch my attention. He said some couples give birth to more children than they originally planned or can cater for because they are looking for the “almighty” male child. This does not make sense to me, but a man has the right to make legal choices that make him happy. I have written considerably on this subject and will not duel on it wholesome today, but I will concentrate on naturally determining the sex of your baby.

Naturally preselecting the sex of your baby is no rocket science; it is the simple biology we all learnt in secondary school. Maybe, we just take it a little further. So it is painful to see couples unfulfilled, sad or breed like rabbits because they are looking for either a son or daughter, son most of the time. Today, I am giving an abridged version of steps (previously addressed in my column) that you need to take to naturally preselect the sex of your baby with stunning accuracy.

First, we must remember or know that the male sperms carry either X or Y chromosomes, while the female eggs carry only the X chromosomes. The egg carrying the X chromosome and the sperm carrying Y chromosome produce a male child, while the egg carrying the X chromosome and the sperm carrying X chromosome produce a female child. So a man determines the sex of a baby. You can now see that many husbands are just blaming their wives for results that they are wholly responsible for.

The sperm carrying the Y chromosome swims faster, but has a shorter lifespan while the sperm carrying the X chromosome is slower, but has a longer lifespan. If you want a male child, intercourse should take place just before or during ovulation. The faster sperms carrying the Y chromosome would get to the egg and fertilise it before the sperms with X chromosome make their slow and steady journey there. And only one sperm can fertilise an egg. If, however, intercourse takes three days (sometimes two days) or more before ovulation, the result will likely be a girl. This is because all the faster sperms carrying the Y chromosomes with short lifespan would have died leaving the egg for the slower sperms carrying the X chromosomes with longer lifespan to fertilise.

The critical elements here are ovulation, which occurs when an egg or ovum is released from the ovary and usually lasts for about 12 to 24 hours, and timing of intercourse. Ovulation normally occurs between the 12th to 14th day of a woman’s 28-day cycle, but like most human phenomena, there are no absolute certainties and it varies from one woman to another. Even within the same woman, there are variations. Many women find this unpredictability challenging. Such women can engage in charting, that is daily recording of changes in the mucus discharge from the vagina that is related to ovulation, to enhance predictability.

Please note that how long the sperm lives in the body of your wife after intercourse is determined by a number of factors. One, the vaginal environment is very important. If it is alkaline, the sperm carrying the Y chromosome can survive up to three day, while the sperm carrying the X chromosome can survive for five or six days. But if the vaginal environment is acidic, it is less habitable for the X and Y sperms and they die much earlier. That is why knowing the day of ovulation is very essential to pre-selection of the sex of your baby, because if you do, the vaginal environment, friendly or hostile, becomes inconsequential.

The other important factor is the health of the husband’s sperms. Studies have shown that the sperms of men decline both in quality and quantity from age 40. It is earlier for smokers. Lifestyle and the type of food you eat also influence the quantity and quality of sperms and ability to impregnate your wife. In fact, the egg does not accept every sperm that comes its way. It is very selective and attracted more to healthy sperms. This can be a challenge for men with weak sperms or low sperm count when they want to impregnate their wives, according to research findings.

You also need some discipline and cooperation between spouses if you want to naturally pre-select the sex of your babies. For a start, pre-selection is easier when the woman is practising natural family planning as against the use of artificial contraceptives, because artificial contraceptives disrupt the cycle of women, stopping ovulation or making ovulation more unpredictable, and you do need some level of predictability in the ovulation cycle to naturally preselect the sex of your babies

In addition, the couple needs to stay off intercourse for at least five days before ovulation. This is to ensure that residue semen in the woman’s body does not interfere with her vaginal discharge and create confusion. There are a number of natural ways women know they are ovulating: the thick slimy vaginal discharge which is like phlegm (catarrh, as some refer to it), some women feel a sharp pain on the side or lower abdomen when the egg is released, heightened sense of smell, breast soreness or tenderness, increased sexual urge and change in body temperature..
Just in case you are wondering why I write categorically on the efficacy of this method, I used it to preselect the sex of all my children, boys and girls accurately, so I know it is effective

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/naturally-determining-the-sex-of-your-babies/

you said it carries EITHER x or y chromosomes. meaning ovulation doesnt apply as long as the male sperm is not carrying the y chromosomes ?
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Akpacha(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
So u believed in God and u don't believe where d Bible said Husband is the head? Man no b woman mate abeg.

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by nams77: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
buddie:
It is true but not 100% accurate but all the same, a very high degree of accuracy

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by happyfm: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
I almost completely agree with the article, the part that I don't agree to is where he wrote that it is the man that determines the sex of the child, it is actually the timing of intercourse... Timing is Everything. Also a woman can easily predict her ovulation period by making use of OPKs(ovulation prediction kits) 15 to 16 days before the 1st day of her next period. Once again... Timing is Everything.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by odimbannamdi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Feranchek:

Let me commence with a solemn declaration. I believe, without any doubt, that all humankind is created equal and in the image and likeness of God. No person is superior to the other by virtue of family background, race, ethnicity or gender.

So today’s article has nothing to do with the superiority of the male child over the female child. There is no such thing, or maybe it exists in the imagination of some people due to prehistoric and archaic prejudices. We need both sexes to perpetuate humanity, so both are equally important.

Put these male chauvinists making noise about the supremacy of the male child in an island without women for one year and they will run mad. I am only writing today’s article because God has given us the freedom of choice and if anybody has challenges exercising that freedom positively and you are in a position to help, please do just that.

Last week’s article, “Nigeria’s exponential Population” did generate much reaction on my social media pages. But one of the reasons given by a respondent for the exploding population did catch my attention. He said some couples give birth to more children than they originally planned or can cater for because they are looking for the “almighty” male child. This does not make sense to me, but a man has the right to make legal choices that make him happy. I have written considerably on this subject and will not duel on it wholesome today, but I will concentrate on naturally determining the sex of your baby.

Naturally preselecting the sex of your baby is no rocket science; it is the simple biology we all learnt in secondary school. Maybe, we just take it a little further. So it is painful to see couples unfulfilled, sad or breed like rabbits because they are looking for either a son or daughter, son most of the time. Today, I am giving an abridged version of steps (previously addressed in my column) that you need to take to naturally preselect the sex of your baby with stunning accuracy.

First, we must remember or know that the male sperms carry either X or Y chromosomes, while the female eggs carry only the X chromosomes. The egg carrying the X chromosome and the sperm carrying Y chromosome produce a male child, while the egg carrying the X chromosome and the sperm carrying X chromosome produce a female child. So a man determines the sex of a baby. You can now see that many husbands are just blaming their wives for results that they are wholly responsible for.

The sperm carrying the Y chromosome swims faster, but has a shorter lifespan while the sperm carrying the X chromosome is slower, but has a longer lifespan. If you want a male child, intercourse should take place just before or during ovulation. The faster sperms carrying the Y chromosome would get to the egg and fertilise it before the sperms with X chromosome make their slow and steady journey there. And only one sperm can fertilise an egg. If, however, intercourse takes three days (sometimes two days) or more before ovulation, the result will likely be a girl. This is because all the faster sperms carrying the Y chromosomes with short lifespan would have died leaving the egg for the slower sperms carrying the X chromosomes with longer lifespan to fertilise.

The critical elements here are ovulation, which occurs when an egg or ovum is released from the ovary and usually lasts for about 12 to 24 hours, and timing of intercourse. Ovulation normally occurs between the 12th to 14th day of a woman’s 28-day cycle, but like most human phenomena, there are no absolute certainties and it varies from one woman to another. Even within the same woman, there are variations. Many women find this unpredictability challenging. Such women can engage in charting, that is daily recording of changes in the mucus discharge from the vagina that is related to ovulation, to enhance predictability.

Please note that how long the sperm lives in the body of your wife after intercourse is determined by a number of factors. One, the vaginal environment is very important. If it is alkaline, the sperm carrying the Y chromosome can survive up to three day, while the sperm carrying the X chromosome can survive for five or six days. But if the vaginal environment is acidic, it is less habitable for the X and Y sperms and they die much earlier. That is why knowing the day of ovulation is very essential to pre-selection of the sex of your baby, because if you do, the vaginal environment, friendly or hostile, becomes inconsequential.

The other important factor is the health of the husband’s sperms. Studies have shown that the sperms of men decline both in quality and quantity from age 40. It is earlier for smokers. Lifestyle and the type of food you eat also influence the quantity and quality of sperms and ability to impregnate your wife. In fact, the egg does not accept every sperm that comes its way. It is very selective and attracted more to healthy sperms. This can be a challenge for men with weak sperms or low sperm count when they want to impregnate their wives, according to research findings.

You also need some discipline and cooperation between spouses if you want to naturally pre-select the sex of your babies. For a start, pre-selection is easier when the woman is practising natural family planning as against the use of artificial contraceptives, because artificial contraceptives disrupt the cycle of women, stopping ovulation or making ovulation more unpredictable, and you do need some level of predictability in the ovulation cycle to naturally preselect the sex of your babies

In addition, the couple needs to stay off intercourse for at least five days before ovulation. This is to ensure that residue semen in the woman’s body does not interfere with her vaginal discharge and create confusion. There are a number of natural ways women know they are ovulating: the thick slimy vaginal discharge which is like phlegm (catarrh, as some refer to it), some women feel a sharp pain on the side or lower abdomen when the egg is released, heightened sense of smell, breast soreness or tenderness, increased sexual urge and change in body temperature..
Just in case you are wondering why I write categorically on the efficacy of this method, I used it to preselect the sex of all my children, boys and girls accurately, so I know it is effective

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/naturally-determining-the-sex-of-your-babies/

to read
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Feranchek:

Old gist.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Jacyluv(f): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is wow..... This is noting but the truth..beleive me,,,i can attest to the fact that this Article is truelly the way out. Play your own role firth and live the rest to God.....Chikina....Thanks Bro for throwing more light

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Tloc(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I've read a couple of information like this, the probability of naturally determining a child sex is zero.

Nothing in this article is proven. It's all theoretical.

You are wrong. Read more, he is closer to it than you presume.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Iphran6: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
buddie:

Very true,has high probability of occurrence if followed diligently
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Just2endowed2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's in biology class does days : learnt about it the undecided
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Tloc(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
happyfm:
I almost completely agree with the article, the part that I don't agree to is where he wrote that it is the man that determines the sex of the child, it is actually the timing of intercourse... Timing is Everything. Also a woman can easily predict her ovulation period by making use of OPKs(ovulation prediction kits) 15 to 16 days before the 1st day of her next period. Once again... Timing is Everything.

Ten to twelve days from the first day of her last.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by QamQalito(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bobugee:
Na only God can decide the gender of our offspring. All these grammer and talks only happen when God is in agreement with our action.

I don't even bother myself with all those wahala. Even if I serially have all my kids as girls/boys. It's never a problem. What matters most is the training I will give them.

In Oliver D' coque's voice

Nnwa bu' Nnwa. A muru nwoke, amuru nwanyi.

(My Igbo brethrens will relate better)

Peace!
Brotherly i relate!
Okwu gi bu ezi okwu!

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by princejones(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aitee1:

You won't learn now tomorrow you'll be blaming her for giving birth to "ikot antia" tongue

lk abi
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by flexyrule(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aitee1:

You won't learn now tomorrow you'll be blaming her for giving birth to "ikot antia" tongue

Mbok, which one is Ikot Antia again?
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by seanswitch(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Neoteny:
This is horrendously wrong.

The blastocyst or zygote possess both chromosome pairs, and in the first few weeks only the X chromosome is expressed. This is why they say all mammals start as inherently female.

Later, either genetics or hormones will determine whether the Y chromosome will Express and dominate.

Sperm speed has nothing to do with it.

I thought so too. I've this your explanation somewhere, so I'm wondering how the speed of a chromosome determines the sex of a baby. I stand to be corrected sha

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
buddie:

Don't mind the quack.

If you like sleep inside vagina it's natural.

My friend has given birth to 5 children in 7 years looking for a mail child.

He got a pack of ovulation predicting strips. His wife used it on daily bases but all to no avail.

Nature is always innocent.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aitee1:

It's not true. Many have tried this. An I stand to be corrected as a pharmacist, the day this become true you will see scarcity of women.

Many have tried this. It doesn't work.
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by Proffdada: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
This article is false
It really depends on the female genealogy.
Check the woman's lineage, it'll determine the sex of the baby

Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by edemsimeon: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
NICE WRITE-UP! HOWEVER, ONLY ONE SPERM FERTILISES THE OVUM DURING COURTSHIP. MY QUESTION IS, WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE SPERMS RETURN TO AFTER INTERCOURSE?
Re: Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
vicben27:
it's very True Bro!

Not true Sir.

As your doctor.

If you ask those looking for male children they will tell you they have done more than this.

Can he tell you how to give birth to twins?

My brother's wife just got the third boy. They wanted a girl with all counseling but nature proved them wrong.

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75