Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) (1067 Views)

Cultists Gang-rape Rivers Pastor’s Wife To Death / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Gossipninja: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Some group of cultists, yesterday at the urban axis of Sapele, Delta state, allegedly raped a 15 year old girl multiple times during initiation into their group.
The girl was allegedly lured into the bush where she was raped in the process of being initiated into the cult group.
A source said the cultists had their way with the victim several times before letting her go after the initiation.
The source said the victim who ostensibly couldn’t contain the shame told her parents what happened.
“The cultists believed to be responsible for the rape are currently on the run after their actions were revealed,” the source said.
The state police PPRO, Mr Andrew Aneamaka, could not be reached but a senior police officer at the Sapele Police Area Division said the station was not yet aware as it was yet to be contacted on incident.

Read more from Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/group-of-cultists-gang-rape-a-15-year-old-girl-in-delta/

Re: Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Yeligray(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
In as much as I am against rape.. Who send the girl?

I just marvel at what i read on nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Mario1989(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
The way our ladies dress these days sef...RAPE is inevitable!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Gossipninja: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mario1989:
The way our ladies dress these days sef...RAPE is inevitable!!!
My dear ehh
Re: Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Nickijoy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sapele and bad news are like five and six... wetin concern 15 years old girl with cult
Re: Group Of Cultists, Gang Rape A 15-year-old Girl In Delta(pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gossipninja:
Some group of cultists, yesterday at the urban axis of Sapele, Delta state, allegedly raped a 15 year old girl multiple times during initiation into their group.
The girl was allegedly lured into the bush where she was raped in the process of being initiated into the cult group.
A source said the cultists had their way with the victim several times before letting her go after the initiation.
The source said the victim who ostensibly couldn’t contain the shame told her parents what happened.
“The cultists believed to be responsible for the rape are currently on the run after their actions were revealed,” the source said.
The state police PPRO, Mr Andrew Aneamaka, could not be reached but a senior police officer at the Sapele Police Area Division said the station was not yet aware as it was yet to be contacted on incident.

Read more from Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/group-of-cultists-gang-rape-a-15-year-old-girl-in-delta/

So whose pictures are those ... undecided

Random cultists?

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A Nigerian Pastor Ikimi Onoriode Living In Houston Texas / Is This Credit Card Fraud Or Bank Fraud? My Problem With Gtbank / Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.