Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! (54330 Views)

'buga Song' Was Supposed To Be Another Banger Form Davido, Tekno Call Him For Th / Davido, Tekno, Flavour, Don Jazzy Photoshopped Into Chioma, Omoni, Uche, Ufuoma / Pon Pon Music : How Davido, Tekno, Runtown Are Spearheading A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tampa6246:
Hit song...30billion trend changed your life

Plus the 30 billion naira invisible private jet he bought grin.
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Nairasolutions: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tekno blew when he featured Davido on the track Holiday, before then he did oleku remix ft ice prince which helped him penetrate the market a bit . As tekno finally blow, he rewarded both Ice prince and Davido with " banger jams" when they lacked hit and trendy songs in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by PointZerom: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
LZAA:
Ndigbo changing and helping afonja since forever Yet sarkin wee still just wanna serve the caliphate undecided Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

Sarkin was caught today snatching ballot box at Ekiti.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Sarkin: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Sarkin was caught today snatching ballot box at Ekiti.
haha
I though you and lzaa were part of the PDP members arrested.
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by LZAA: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
haha
I though you and lzaa were part of the PDP members arrested.

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by ymstar(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:

I'm Igbo but this 'Igbo amaka' you guys chant even when the topic doesn't call for it is embarrassing .
It reeks of inferiority complex and an unhealthy need for validation.
Its like u are new here, I hereby say welcome ma, u've not seen anything
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by lildush(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mario1989:
If, Fall, Fia..... Any other Davido song that came out after these 3 are TRASH!!!

N he all bought dem from people......
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2018
wayne4loan:
cheesy Davido is a greatul kid.... Unlike whiskey that beat up dammy krane angry

If not that Dammy Krane is mad how can Wizkid Beat him
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Divay22:
My own is Assurance The rest i don't know cool
Keeping hating,because you are not chioma abi?
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by NwaJozi: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

I'm Igbo but this 'Igbo amaka' you guys chant even when the topic doesn't call for it is embarrassing .
It reeks of inferiority complex and an unhealthy need for validation.

According to your logic
God bless America reeks of inferiority complex
God save the Queen also

Madam or Mandam go find one big gutter for ojota sit down inside

1 Like

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Kinggnicole(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
NwaJozi:

According to your logic
God bless America reeks of inferiority complex
God save the Queen also

Madam or Mandam go find one big gutter for ojota sit down inside

*rolls eyes * then *face palms*

If you had any iota of intelligence in you, you'll have figured that I was referring to the context in which "Igbo amaka " is used.
It looks like constantly trying to convince oneself that he/she is better than others.
What has the topic got to do with Igbo amaka?

I hope you now see that you are the one who should sit your ass down in the gutter.
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
davido had sung his best! the next rest will be jest!
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by SUNDICOS(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
He who Loveth not his brother know not God for God is love!
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by NwaJozi: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

*rolls eyes * then *face palms*

If you had any iota of intelligence in you, you'll have figured that I was referring to the context in which "Igbo amaka " is used.
It looks like constantly trying to convince oneself that he/she is better than others.
What has the topic got to do with Igbo amaka?

I hope you now see that you are the one who should sit your ass down in the gutter.

Imagine" it looks like constantly reminding blah blah blah" like WTF dude? Igbo Amaka means Igbo is good what is wrong with saying that anywhere but lazy youths like you looking to find fault , People don't live according to your standards go find another thing to be bitter about.

Seems gutter no do you dude go find soakaway sit inside.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by IGBOmarryme: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
NwaJozi:

Imagine" it looks like constantly reminding blah blah blah" like WTF dude? Igbo Amaka means Igbo is good what is wrong with saying that anywhere but lazy youths like you looking to find fault , People don't live according to your standards go find another thing to be bitter about.

Seems gutter no do you dude go find soakaway sit inside.
leave that cunnt she or he is not even IGBO, ask him what igbo amaka means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by IGBOmarryme: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
I hope people are now reading it now from Davido himself. When we say Tekno blew Davido with the hit song IF which he wrote and produced, people will not believe especially the ewedu crooners.. Now they know Tekno is the god of music in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by NwaJozi: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

leave that cunnt she or he is not even IGBO, ask him what igbo amaka means.

grin I knew She/He isn't igbo, I mean how do you pick offence for nothing

1 Like

Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by mikeapollo: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Tekno produced IF
The original rhythm and beats are creation of Ghanaian producers called ""alkaeeda""!
Nigerian producers/musicians just stealing and copying beats from Ghana! No originality!
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by isaacola57: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abagworo:

He wrote and produced "If" 100%
do Nigerians actually write songs.. no word play no punch line no sense in d lyrics.. I dont understand Nigeria at all oo..
Re: Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! by isaacola57: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abagworo:

He wrote and produced "If" 100%
do Nigerians actually write songs.. no word play no punch line no sense in d lyrics.. I dont understand Nigeria and nigerians at all oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.