Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning (9566 Views)

Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Osun Decides: PDP Speaks On Adeleke Withdrawing From Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by GodsClan(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Nationalman: 1:48am On Jul 15, 2018
AK6464:
And that's how Fayemi lost his local government (Oye LG) I'd have believed you but for that
Guy you dont need to bother your self .APC as won. from all result collected from all wards in the state APC won in 13LGA as against 3 By PDP which were all narrow

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by cjrane: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2018
[s][quote author=somehow post=69388220][/quote][/s]

APC and INEC must not be allowed to subvert the will of the people.

We must do away with Federal Might in state elections. Using federal institutions to rig elections must never be allowed again in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
[s][/s]

APC and INEC must not be allowed to subvert the will of the people.

We must do away with Federal Might in state elections. Using federal institutions to rig elections must never be allowed again in Nigeria.

You must really think your own will is the will of the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:28am On Jul 15, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE APC & FAYEMI
IT IS SWEET VICTORY
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:49am On Jul 15, 2018
docadams:

Because it is Highway to HELL. Even you Clevvermind, partisan politics has dulled your senses. Omashe!
e dey pain this one,n APC is a failure in all ramifications
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by ivandragon: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Cowbuhari: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
TMemos:

You can't even right a correct sentence in English. Pity!

You're a first class ignoramus!

Typical of an Afonja cone head!!.. Cowardice runs in ur lineage... Werin bring English grammar come the discussion?
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Cowbuhari: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

I know human flesh is a delicacy in Alaibo especially Ebonyi where I come from. But I just had ofe nsala. I don't have space in my belly to eat the human flesh now.
Just go ahead and enjoy it alone.

By the way, remember to branch the mortuary for corpse water to step it down. IGBO AMAKA !!!!! wink

Don't tell me you didn't harvest 17 skulls or more last night??

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by TMemos: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Cowbuhari:

Typical of an Afonja cone head!!.. Cowardice runs in ur lineage... Werin bring English grammar come the discussion?

You write things of which you lack understanding. Your words are the tale of a oaf bereft of sense. You parrot the nonsense which other knuckleheads like you vomit.

Now, get lost!
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by diegwu02: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2018
with these results PDP should clearly win

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Omobada(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
clevvermind:
Fayemi will cry bitterly after the election result. apc is a scam.

how market

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by Cowbuhari: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
TMemos:

[s][/s]You write things of which you lack understanding. Your words are the tale of a oaf bereft of sense. You parrot the nonsense which other knuckleheads like you vomit.

Now, get lost![/s][s]

will you kip kwayet skull miner
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by TMemos: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cowbuhari:

will you kip kwayet skull miner

It's obvious you're sick!
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by clevvermind(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omobada:

how market
I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by potoX: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
RobbStark:
People, join me and celebrate the victory of PDP in Ekiti State
Is that so?
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by TMemos: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
RobbStark:
People, join me and celebrate the victory of PDP in Ekiti State

Congrats
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning by TMemos: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
clevvermind:
Fayemi will cry bitterly after the election result. apc is a scam.

It's okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Launches “operation Harbbin Kunama III’’ For Katsina, Sokoto And Zamfara. / Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.