Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172421 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Mistura02: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2018
olalat:
Ha!! Omop ilu Mi. Oke mejeje Iree a gbe wa oo

So, awon omo Ilu mi wa nibi
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ufuosman(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:
Ufuosman the Political analyst where are you?? grin

I hope you keep to you end of the deal oo cheesy
congrats to feyami, I will keep to my deal
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by otokx(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
In the end, elections are not won on Twitter, nairaland or Facebook.

All those monikers that where making noise and were engaging in cyber bullying have suddenly become so silent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by butterflylion: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations JKF

Congratulations my good people of Ekiti Kete

God bless Ekiti state

God bless Nigeria

Change, Progress, Freedom has come.

So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Alexis11: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

See this failed auxiliary nurse.
So, an Ibo man collaborated with a Fulani as far back as 1979 to defeat a fellow Southerner. I thought Yorubas are betrayers because they voted for Buhari in 2015.

You lots are shameless hypocrites !!!!

Thank you! They are the true definition of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Clevite(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
massive1019:
it's different bro........the same people that vote in apc can still vote out apc at nationals
By what indices or permutations, my brother? Why it is not impossible, but in the light of recent political circumstances, nothing seems to suggest that in this coming 2019 election.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by AfonjaBoston: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose wan run conmot tonight through cotonou but our security is on high alert

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by iamdjabdon(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
FAYEMI has won!!!

The All Progressives Congress candidate in the Ekiti State governorship race, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has won the survey hung on Saturday.
From the consequences of the 16 nearby government territories in the state, Fayemi crushed his nearest match, Prof. Kolapo Olusola of the Peoples Democratic Party, in 12 LGAs.

Continue reading here��

https://djabdon.com.ng/2018/07/15/ekitidecides-apc-candidate-fayemi-emmerges-winner-as-inec-announces-results/

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ManirBK: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
HAHAHA
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by seunmsg(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Official announcement now live on channels and AIT.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by abogjohn(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

We have always had inter communal issues in Nigeria, it wont disappear overnight.
The government of Nigeria, no matter how well intentioned cannot feed 180m Nigerians. The only way to immediately alleviate the suffering of Nigerians was to bring downthe price of foodstuff and household product - UNFORTUNATELY 180m Nigerians do not produce enough food for itself to eat. We ran out of dollars to spend importing the food we can produce ourselves!! The government has dealt with that irresponsible anomaly, and we are now producing enough rice to feed ourselves. That was a fantastic policy by the Buhari government.

As per capital projects, do you know how many abandoned or unfinished capital projects this federal government inherited? What is the point of starting new projects when you have thousands of unstarted, unfinished, abandoned projects scattered all over the landscape?

Our judiciary is corrupted and in a complete mess. A democratic government cannot interfere in the judiciary without consequences. The corrupted judiciary is the reasons we have criminal politicians known to have stolen our money, are still roaming about in our country. Buhari cannot jail them by presidential order. The government cannot be police, judiciary, military, prosecutor all at the same time. Our courts are completely compromised and influenced by corrupt criminals we call politicians. The government therefore occasionally takes the view and the executive powers to side step the courts....and we cry foul...disobey rule of law. .from a corrupt court.

You say there is no 7 point agenda, there is no policy direction and all the other mumbo jumbo we are used to , but nothing on the ground. Well, as for me I CAN see our foreign reserves increasing daily...., Naira is stabilised, we are self sufficient in rice production, we are not wasting resources importing nonsense to our country, we are not seeing unexplained billionaires emerging everywhere, etc etc

As per the killingS, these events have been going on for a long time in the middle belt, we need to understand that we are in the age of social media which means there is increased reporting and that is creating the shock factor and a psrticular section of the country (avowed haters of this government) are making a big meal of the situation.

bro i feel like crying when I read this... This is a perfect writing. God Bless You.. PMB till Eternity

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by otokx(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
engineerboat:
Congratulation to Dr. KAYODE FAYEMI of APC

PDP live to fight another day (congratulation to Olusola Eleka as well)

I salute your honesty, not the likes of the others.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by otokx(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

We have always had inter communal issues in Nigeria, it wont disappear overnight.
The government of Nigeria, no matter how well intentioned cannot feed 180m Nigerians. The only way to immediately alleviate the suffering of Nigerians was to bring downthe price of foodstuff and household product - UNFORTUNATELY 180m Nigerians do not produce enough food for itself to eat. We ran out of dollars to spend importing the food we can produce ourselves!! The government has dealt with that irresponsible anomaly, and we are now producing enough rice to feed ourselves. That was a fantastic policy by the Buhari government.

As per capital projects, do you know how many abandoned or unfinished capital projects this federal government inherited? What is the point of starting new projects when you have thousands of unstarted, unfinished, abandoned projects scattered all over the landscape?

Our judiciary is corrupted and in a complete mess. A democratic government cannot interfere in the judiciary without consequences. The corrupted judiciary is the reasons we have criminal politicians known to have stolen our money, are still roaming about in our country. Buhari cannot jail them by presidential order. The government cannot be police, judiciary, military, prosecutor all at the same time. Our courts are completely compromised and influenced by corrupt criminals we call politicians. The government therefore occasionally takes the view and the executive powers to side step the courts....and we cry foul...disobey rule of law. .from a corrupt court.

You say there is no 7 point agenda, there is no policy direction and all the other mumbo jumbo we are used to , but nothing on the ground. Well, as for me I CAN see our foreign reserves increasing daily...., Naira is stabilised, we are self sufficient in rice production, we are not wasting resources importing nonsense to our country, we are not seeing unexplained billionaires emerging everywhere, etc etc

As per the killingS, these events have been going on for a long time in the middle belt, we need to understand that we are in the age of social media which means there is increased reporting and that is creating the shock factor and a psrticular section of the country (avowed haters of this government) are making a big meal of the situation.

History will be kind to people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by lumeneng22: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
sorry, is this the result that was prepared b4 the election? 11 thanza plus in every lg? just wondering.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
obaloppelujo:
You either accept or discredit this bomb , according to a pdp apologist currently in ekiti just informed me that " at it is , expect abracabra happens " , fayemi has won this election .
Remember i told you the person is a pdp apologist who's also currently an observer in the just concluded ekiti gubernatorial election , let me also state here that ,
It will be so easy for jagaban and co to manipulate elections in a yoruba speaking state to a non yoruba speaking states . In this part of the world , we've attached so much ethnicity to politics and this reason will be the motive of jagaban and co to rather win ekiti and lose imo or even edo ( they do not care ) .
Lets put the jokes and antics apart , do you guys think 2014 election was free and fair ? This just concluded election is a repeat of 2014 . I have not said fayemi is a messiah , but a character of fayose dont last politically in a yoruba terrian ( You cant be insulting pmb and think tinubu will smile at you ).
You guys can go to bed and have a sound sleep , pdp just lost this election , courtesy survival of the fittest , while fayose's spite also hunt him badly . I will be lurking somewhere to laugh fayose's die hards who'll continue to console themselves ( I wont reply them ).
And to my noisy neighbors , apga is your heritage and a political party you should resurrect and not pdp/apc ( the party mostly dominated by the people you called slaves/animals and your enemies).
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
(

Fvcking savage! I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by SeunKelechi: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Official announcement now live on channels and AIT.
Also Live on TVC News
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by efilefun(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2018
kurupt1:
lol...we all know that premium times is a pro APC news media
So premium times turned Apc news media but when they started Kemi Adeosun's Nysc saga you forgot they working for APC? keep decieving urself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I stand with Eleka

Modified:

APC claimed they want to use Federal might like PDP did in 2014 and I'm happy for 2 - reasons:

1. APC knows fully well that Federal might saved them and that they can NEVER win Ekiti without Federal might.

2. Let us assume that this is a kama of 2014 election.... now, suppose PDP wins 2019 election, the worst kama of 2018 election will now play out again in 2022.

OKAY, the other name for my dear state is now - kama!!!

APC should watch out for 2022. Bitter truth!!!!!

What exactly did APC do with this federal might you're talking about? It looks like you've marked APC as losers and PDP as winners in this election from the onset.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by youseuph(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
educhigo:
kiti Governor-Elect by educhigo: 7:06am
if this result is real ekiti is next benue fulani plan have don

Keep yearning rubbish. This is Yorubaland. Nothing of such is going to happen. The crisis in the middle belt has always been with us, its only being used by ipob/PDP for political gain. Again this is Yorubaland, we are virtuous people. If you need Fayose in the East we gladly release him to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by butterflylion: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT CONCLUDED.

FAYEMI TAKES IT AWAY !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by siraj1402(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
We will never take it. Fayemi wins? Some local government from ipob has not been announced. We are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

People need to take a chill pill, why put up a fake pic just because you don’t like the person in question. We want good governance, we do everything with sentiment and the worse part is we think with our emotions.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by eki2000(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
I hereby drop my membership of PDP today. As APC as won today, I feel there is little or nothing pdp can do about 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by greatman247(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm very happy with these results. Bleep Fayoshit glad he will be gone with his Nollywood drama for good. grin grin grin. I'm very happy for Fayemi, he was a quick learner. He learn from his mistake of 2014 and bounce back real strong in 2018, and match Fayose, his puppet and PDP pounds for pound. Fayoshit sensed his imminent failure already no wonder he was raising unnecessary alarm. Drama king. He will remove that rubbish on his neck now he was using to fake things up. I said it, seeking public sympathy, propaganda and social media won't win him and his puppt any election. Glad he wasted that N3,000 and now he will be in debt, thieve bastard. If his puppet had won, he would have milk the state dry in 2 days. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by TundeBricklayer: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
qualityGod:
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers grin
Other southwestern States control by APC are owing salaries for months, although had it been he was paying he candidate would've win the gap wasn't much.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to the Governor-elect Dr. Fayemi. The next few days will determine who Fayose is, I hope he doesn’t go on political exile because we need guys like him in the opposition party.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Shakushaku1(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

See this failed auxiliary nurse.
So, an Ibo man collaborated with a Fulani as far back as 1979 to defeat a fellow Southerner. I thought Yorubas are betrayers because they voted for Buhari in 2015.

You lots are shameless hypocrites !!!!

Sense wnt kill you, I hope she will be able to reply

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by seguno2: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2018
obailala:
Presidential influence is significantly reduced; there's no way you wouldn't agree with me that that is a positive thing. With everyone being enlightened and informed these days, undue presidential influence becomes even more difficult.

But then, that wasn't even the point I tried to make when I quoted you earlier. You earlier tried to paint a picture that there's presidential influence now because the president is "a dictator", I only tried to point out how ridiculous and far from the truth your statement was by reminding you of how we had far worse presidential interference during the time of an acclaimed "gentle democrat"

I hope that you remember that the comment below is what I replied to in my initial post that you quoted.

kennisman:
I hope u all can see d power of presidency.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by butterflylion: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2018
eki2000:
I hereby drop my membership of PDP today. As APC as won today, I feel there is little or nothing pdp can do about 2019.

cc seunmsg it has started grin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Other southwestern States control by APC are owing salaries for months, although had it been he was paying he candidate would've win the cap wasn't much.
it is mostly civil servants that vote so if you are a governor and wants to win even a president too,pay salaries promptly arrears and do little project,I pity other state government owing salaries,election shall tell cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.