Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172623 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by deomelo: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
My response is that the election is over. We lost to Federal might. If there are evidence of malpractice, pdp will challenge it. But that must not prevent us from moving on. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. No matter what the APC and Fayemi say, Fayose is a great man and has done wonders for Ekiti State. I am not ashamed of Fayose. I am proud of him. I am proud of the way he protected Ekiti from herdsmen and stood up to Buhari’s federal bullying. I admire Fayose. I wish the election had turned out differently, but neither I nor the PDP should dwell on it. We have work to do for 2019.

You did not lose anything to the FG and the election wasn't about fayose even though fayose intentionally relegated the main candidate into obscurity and many in ekiti and all over Nigeria did not even know who the main candidate was.

The FG did not ask Fayose not to pay workers salaries and in, the FG gave him bail out funds to do so and he refused

The FG did not ask him to turn his own people into beggers linning up on the side of the road for a can of rice and N100.

Fayose is nothing but a nuisance, a waste of time and a mentally unstable clown who spends more time on issues beyond his own state and people and instead of bettering the state's economy, ekiti IGR did not go up 1 kobo, he did not grow the economy or create jobs.

Fayose did not attract a single investment and he did not stage any economic summit like the other states in the region and across Nigeria

You people are all hypocrites because when Aregbesola didn't pay workers salaries, you people crucified him and made him your daily punching bag, but when it comes the clown in ekiti, you looks the other way and praise him for owing salaries and doing nothing.

When herdsmen were slauthering Nigerians under PDP and Jona you people looked the other way, the issue did not bother you and your favorite moto was Jonas till 2019

We all reap what we sow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Mistura02: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
olalat:
oh yes, we are here. May I know where you base.

Lagos my brother
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by EASY39(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
olalat:
Ha!! Omo ilu Mi. Oke mejeje Iree a gbe wa oo
My Name is ABIOYE BUKOLA EASY ,OLUKOYI COMP ,WHAT OF YOU ,AKU ARA FERA KU OBA WA
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by EASY39(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
lilmaydee:

Where in Iree are you bro?
Abioye Bukola Easy Arole Bashorun Olukoyi's Comp
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by lilmaydee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
EASY39:
Abioye Bukola Easy Arole Bashorun Olukoyi's Comp
Lol! Don't know where that is. I'm in Iree too
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Rally plays little role in winning an election this days bro. A situation where Police officers stationed at polling units aid the buying of votes only for a particular party is what? If they spot a PDP member trying to woo an electorate, they start spreading wings. See brother, Federal power worked for PDP in 2014 and also working for APC now. That's the fact!!

Why did they do it if rally plays little role in winning an election? Even if it is little role, it is still a role.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by EASY39(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
lilmaydee:

Lol! Don't know where that is. I'm in Iree too
MANAGER AT EASY FUNKY BREAD EYINADE,ALONG KOKO ROAD.ARE U STUDENT OR INDEGEN?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by lilmaydee(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
EASY39:
MANAGER AT EASY FUNKY BREAD EYINADE,ALONG KOKO ROAD.ARE U STUDENT OR INDEGEN?
Student in main campus.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by wisestMe: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
ok
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by KingRagnar: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
It was obvious from the beginning that PDP had no chance of winning this election, not when their focus is all on the opposition and how to bash the, creating Nollywood movies back to back with a crying governor as the lead actor and not on the electorate. Their defeat was inevitable. Congrats to Fayemi
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by beegodson: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Despite all the pre election Drama pulled off by Fayose.....the APC still won.... obviously PDP couldn't stand a chance against the APC....Congratulations Fayemi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.