Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

"Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! (420 Views)

"Chief Awolowo Took Poison" - Legit.ng / RE: A More ABSOLUTELY Convincing Evidence To Show Gowon Released Chief Awolowo / Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Codeman01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
THIEVES WILL CAUSE CHAOS AND TURN NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN IF YOU BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT"---Chief Omololu Olunloyo

"I won't lie to you, I wasn't in Awolowo's Party but I respect him a lot. I would enter his house in Oke Ado and drink beer, enjoyed myself. One day, someone said Baba wanted to see me, I went to him, I said "baba is it true that you want to see me?", He said "Omololu yes it is true.".

"I said 'Baba they won't vote for you in this Nigeria. You are a truthful person, you are too honest. Nobody will want you to become President.' Baba replied 'but should we allow this trend to continue, Omololu?' I said "it is difficult to stop sir. People want someone that will leave the gate of CBN vault opened, you will lock it. You know commercial banks opened by 8am and closed by 4pm but they don't leave till 6pm until they balance their books everyday, CBN don't balance, they just go home. I know you Baba, you will want CBN to balance everyday and send you report. No one will vote for you. This is Nigeria, it is a country of OLE, Thieves. They have the resources to prevent you from getting there and even if you got there, they will turn this country upside down, there will be chaos, they will ensure they shut you down. I know them...'

"And look at what is happening in Nigeria today, is that not the case? Thieves everywhere. Even those supposedly famous Judges, see the amount of money and arms they are hiding in their homes?

"I don't see how a just man can rule Nigeria successfully. This is a country of THIEVES..."

Omololu Olunloyo. A Former Governor of Oyo State under the NPN
Ayekooto Akindele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Codeman01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Omololu Olunloyo is really a prophet for prophesying Nigeria future
Re: "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Babakolanut(m): 5:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Codeman01:

THIEVES WILL CAUSE CHAOS AND TURN NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN IF YOU BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT"---Chief Omololu Olunloyo

"I won't lie to you, I wasn't in Awolowo's Party but I respect him a lot. I would enter his house in Oke Ado and drink beer, enjoyed myself. One day, someone said Baba wanted to see me, I went to him, I said "baba is it true that you want to see me?", He said "Omololu yes it is true.".

"I said 'Baba they won't vote for you in this Nigeria. You are a truthful person, you are too honest. Nobody will want you to become President.' Baba replied 'but should we allow this trend to continue, Omololu?' I said "it is difficult to stop sir. People want someone that will leave the gate of CBN vault opened, you will lock it. You know commercial banks opened by 8am and closed by 4pm but they don't leave till 6pm until they balance their books everyday, CBN don't balance, they just go home. I know you Baba, you will want CBN to balance everyday and send you report. No one will vote for you. This is Nigeria, it is a country of OLE, Thieves. They have the resources to prevent you from getting there and even if you got there, they will turn this country upside down, there will be chaos, they will ensure they shut you down. I know them...'

"And look at what is happening in Nigeria today, is that not the case? Thieves everywhere. Even those supposedly famous Judges, see the amount of money and arms they are hiding in their homes?

"I don't see how a just man can rule Nigeria successfully. This is a country of THIEVES..."

Omololu Olunloyo. A Former Governor of Oyo State under the NPN
Ayekooto Akindele
Re: "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Babakolanut(m): 5:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmmmm oloto ilu ki rowo mu!!!
Re: "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Toosure70: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Cursed continent . I hate Africa
Re: "Dear Chief Awolowo"!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2023
They have stolen all and nothing left.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: Bringing Nigeria Closer To The World / Obasanjo:i Will Support Any Party Come 2019 Election / Buhari Meets Nigerian Community In Togo, Says Not Bothered About Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.