Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22374 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

My ex put this same scenario to on a hypothetical bases and I answered that; 'I'd grab for the nearest weapon and help him' (in this scenario the robbers won't armed) and he was offended by my answer. He wanted me to hide and let him deal with it. In his opinion he would be emasculated. Trust me confusion has no gender, it's a state of mind for all.
You would grab the nearest weapon and "HELP" him right? lol, (much emphasis on the word help), i think your words subtly explains my point...ladies are wired to help/assist and not be the front man!!!

lets assume for a sec you would pick a weapon, pray tell? does that mean if a hundred feminists were assembled they would all pick a weapon too? cos i mean, a feminist who doesn't could be termed confused and hypocritic!!!
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

You would grab the nearest weapon and "HELP" him right? lol, (much emphasis on the word help), i think your words subtly explains my point...ladies are wired to help/assist and not be the front man!!!

lets assume for a sec you would pick a weapon, pray tell? does that mean if a hundred feminists were assembled they would all pick a weapon too? cos i mean, a feminist who doesn't could be termed confused and hypocritic!!!

In my opinion survival isn't about gender... There are men who would use the woman as a shield while there are women who would jump on the culprit.
It's a personal thing, it's the fight, flight or fright syndrome at play. It's got nothing to do with gender. I am a fighter, I wouldn't trust my life in anyone's hands. Some people would freeze. Everybody is different. I am helping myself not the man...

Ps.. I used the words help him because in our conversation he'd already stated that he was fighting the culprit. So I said I would help him, it was in context.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:

In my opinion survival isn't about gender... There are men who would use the woman as a shield while there are women who would jump on the culprit.
It's a personal thing, it's the fight, flight or fright syndrome at play. It's got nothing to do with gender. I am a fighter, I wouldn't trust my life in anyone's hands. Some people would freeze. Everybody is different. I am helping myself not the man...

Ps.. I used the words help him because in our conversation he'd already stated that he was fighting the culprit. So I said I would help him, it was in context.
Hmmmm....alright then

No matter how much feminists wanna sugar coat gender equality, it has no place in our system, our society understands better which is why a man will always be considered as an alpha!!

Have you ever wondered why no physical sport puts a man against a woman?....gender equality is not possible my dear...we can stop lying to ourselves...

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
I hate you
Hanseel1:

Bullshît. You're equal to a woman by all standards. In all ramifications of life.

You're not superior to any woman.

You're just a dumb misogynist.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I hate you

why?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

Hmmmm....alright then

No matter how much feminists wanna sugar coat gender equality, it has no place in our system, our society understands better which is why a man will always be considered as an alpha!!

Have you ever wondered why no physical sport puts a man against a woman?....gender equality is not possible my dear...we can stop lying to ourselves...

Your excuses are lame and primitive.

You're equal to women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

im telling it as im seeing it. thats why i said "most independent women HERE seem bitter". im talking about nairaland.
when i spoke of wives being happy i was taking from study after study that comes out maintaining married women are happiest and tracking depression medication used by women from the 50s to today: more and more women get on anti-depressants every year. its getting worse as women get more empowered.

The earlier you realize you need psychological attention the better for you.

What gives you the impression that you're superior to another human because of her gender is what baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
Wrong. The brits Run a Monarch. The queen wasn't elected, the throne was passed down to her. Also, the queen doesn't even meddle in politics of the country. Looks like you just discovered the word Misogynist.

keep quiet. Just typing like a caveman living in 1502.

The earlier you realize the world order has changed the better for you.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Because you are disrespectful.
Hanseel1:

why?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
most i meet are. and most here who claim to be independent also come across as bitter. very bitter.

even in life the happiest women are wives. especially housewives. but thats taboo to speak of in this era

You're very much demented. I guess you're living in a bush that's why you're typing all these senseless shît.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Because you are disrespectful.

I've no respect for misogynists and sexist pigs.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Uglymugg: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

keep quiet. Just typing like a caveman living in 1502.

The earlier you realize the world order has changed the better for you.

That's fine. You're a woman so I don't expect you to argue based on Logic but emotions and the fact that you have a vagina doesn't make what you say right. Ja-neè wink

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
I have your mate at home my boy
Hanseel1:

I've no respect for misogynists and sexist pigs.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:

That's fine. You're a woman so I don't expect you to argue based on Logic but emotions and the fact that you have a vagina doesn't make what you say right. Ja-neè wink

LMAO...
I'm a married man.

You think all men are misogynistic like you, huh?
Like I said. You're living in a cave.
Try and travel beyond the shores of Africa and you'll stop saying bullshît.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Xinzu:
I wonder why colored vitamin C is no longer tasting like orange like before. sad
Bitch, that's not even related to the purpose of the thread. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have your mate at home my boy

Really?

Your hatred for me started the day I reported your childishness.

You wanted to date evaberry but she told you to give her some time to think about it.
You sent her 5k(probably Nigerian way of buying love with money) ..She later told you she's not interested only for you to come to nairaland and start posting false lies against the young lady that she's broke and begged you for 5k.
She sent the 5k back to you but you refused to edit your post on nairaland that you've been given your money.

She decided to screenshot the bank transactions and your chats for the forum users to see.
You deactivated your chiefpikko user name two days later.

Is this why you hate me?

Jobless kids everywhere.

The attention you've been looking for by the time I'll start giving you the attention you'll deactivate this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Your excuses are lame and primitive.

You're equal to women.
Confused man you are, With the innumerable counts of threads created by you, one must conclude you are nothing but a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Really?

Your hatred for me started the day I reported your childishness.

You wanted to date evaberry but she told you to give her some time to think about it.
You sent her 5k(probably Nigerian way of buying love with money) ..She later told you she's not interested only for you to come to nairaland and start posting false lies against the young lady that she's broke and begged you for 5k.
She sent the 5k back to you but you refused to edit your post on nairaland that you've been given your money.

She decided to screenshot the bank transactions and your chats for the forum users to see.
You deactivated your chiefpikko user name two days later.

Is this why you hate me?

Jobless kids everywhere.

The attention you've been looking for by the time I'll start giving you the attention you'll deactivate this one.
sure about this?shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by highpriestess: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
romance section full of drama queens and kids .grin

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're very much demented. I guess you're living in a bush that's why you're typing all these senseless shît.
jits not about what you think. Google is your friend
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if you lived in the real world you would know that those calling for Women to be drafted into armies are grouped as misogynists.
you think just because you cook you cant be misogynistic? that somehow acting like a vagina worshipper gets you off the hook? dude you're passive misogynist. you hate women but you dont even know it.

In which real world?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HOW IS CREATING THE FOLLOWING THREADS AMOUNT TO BEING A MISOGYNIST?

Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) *
Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14)
Romance / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? (1) (2)
Romance / Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have An Entiltement mentality
Romance / The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women
Romance / Why You Must Force Your Wife To Acquire Her Own Properties
Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (1) (2) (3)
Romance / Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health (1)

YES, MILITARY SHOULD BE COMPULSORY FOR WOMEN.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT VIRGINITY.
MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE HAS HER OWN PROPERTIES IF YOU MUST DO REGISTRY MARRIAGE WITH HER

BEING THE SOLE PROVIDER IS BAD FOR A MAN'S HEALTH.

Man are you sure you know the meaning of the word “misogynist” ?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

The earlier you realize you need psychological attention the better for you.

What gives you the impression that you're superior to another human because of her gender is what baffles me.

speak for yourself. if you are not you are not. its your life

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Superiority, Inferiority? All leads to what? Death! grin

It's funny how human put so much on vanity, fighting over little things like "who's is superior ".When in reality no one has control over his or her own breathe,more less another's. So funny cheesy

You will be superior only when you conquer that inevitable debt "Death" ! We are dust!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
highpriestess:
romance section full of drama queens and kids .grin

Yeah. He can't deny it.

Search for chiefpikko you'll see the records there.

I think the lady's username is evaberry (I may have forgotten the real username if it's not this one but it has Eva too)
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Superiority, Inferiority? All leads to what? Death! grin

It's funny how human put so much on vanity, fighting over little things like "who's is superior ".When in reality no one has control over his or her own breathe,more less another's. So funny cheesy

You will be superior only when you conquer that inevitable debt "Death" ! We are dust!

Don't mind these dumb misogynists.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir , yes a man is superior to a woman in Nigeria. Most of us depend on you guys for survival. Most if they don’t open leg, no dinner o

It is well. We are in a men’s world
Hello Woman. This is a Forum, not a family meeting. It is safe not to discuss your family issues online. It can be used against you.

You are welcome smiley

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2018
So you don't want women to be equal to you, what exactly makes you superior? put aside bible and tell me why you are a superior?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Uglymugg: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

LMAO...
I'm a married man.

You think all men are misogynistic like you, huh?
Like I said. You're living in a cave.
Try and travel beyond the shores of Africa and you'll stop saying bullshît.

I'm also married, but you don't come across like a man. You can't handle facts or logic with throwing an enotional fit, that's a womans thing. I love my wife but history is also history and it will not change because of the love I have for her. Wars where fought and ended by Men, civilizations built and destroyed by Men, Revolutions started by Men, Inventions bulit by Men. A few women may have played a role in this but they are so few its almost negligible.

I don't even know why you keep throwing the word misogynist around. Like dude, I fvcking love women the way they are. Whether they are inventors or not I don't care, I don't hate women, it's people that don't understand their nature that will hate on women. But getting me to pussfy my views or to re-write history because I've met a good woman is not realistic. History has always been history and Men ruled 99% of the time.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

In which real world?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HOW IS CREATING THE FOLLOWING THREADS AMOUNT TO BEING A MISOGYNIST?

Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) *
Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14)
Romance / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? (1) (2)
Romance / Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have An Entiltement mentality
Romance / The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women
Romance / Why You Must Force Your Wife To Acquire Her Own Properties
Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (1) (2) (3)
Romance / Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health (1)

YES, MILITARY SHOULD BE COMPULSORY FOR WOMEN.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT VIRGINITY.
MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE HAS HER OWN PROPERTIES IF YOU MUST DO REGISTRY MARRIAGE WITH HER

BEING THE SOLE PROVIDER IS BAD FOR A MAN'S HEALTH.

Man are you sure you know the meaning of the word “misogynist” ?
why dont you enlighten us what misogynist means.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Uglymugg:

I'm also married, but you don't come across like a man. You can't handle facts or logic with throwing an enotional fit, that's a womans thing. I love my wife but history is also history and it will not change because of the love I have for her. Wars where fought and ended by Men, civilizations built and destroyed by Men, Revolutions started by Men, Inventions bulit by Men. A few women may have played a role in this but they are so few its almost negligible.

I don't even know why you keep throwing the word misogynist around. Like dude, I fvcking love women the way they are. Whether they are inventors or not I don't care, I don't hate women, it's people that don't understand their nature that will hate on women. But getting me to pussfy my views or to re-write history because I've met a good woman is not realistic. History has always been history and Men ruled 99% of the time.

Mr man, your wife is your equal by all standards and in all ramifications of life.

Stop telling me about wars and inventions.

Men started the wars, they ought to end them.

Men barred women from going to school, how do you expect them to invent things?

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Don't mind these dumb misogynists.
Lol..We can't all be saved. At least not at the same time.

Someday people will understand it is not about who's is the superior but who's the survivor? Because it is a race of each man for his head. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
why dont you enlighten us what misogynist means.

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification

What you've been displaying on this forum is patriarchy, male privilege, contempt for ,and belittling of women.

Misogynist please stop quoting me.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.