Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (22377 Views)

Cleared My Doubts / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..We can't all be saved. At least not at the same time.

Someday people will understand it is not about who's is the superior but who's the survivor? Because it is a race of each man for his head. smiley

True.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
While you all fight for superiority, Lemme fight for something more immporrraanntt cheesy grin

Hello GrammarNazi1 smiley I've got a song to sing for you, grin

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Mr man, your wife is your equal by all standards and in all ramifications of life.

Stop telling me about wars and inventions.

Men started the wars, they ought to end them.

Men barred women from going to school, how do you expect them to invent things?

you are an asslicking vagina worshipper.
even the state doesnt look at women and men as equal. and women have been schooled since the last century but what have they invented? because inventions and enterprises are still by men. in this day women and men are equally educated, but men still outstrip women: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, discoveries in space and medicine are all coming from men.
love women but dont worship them. if you wish to be a woman just go get a gender reassignment.

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification

What you've been displaying on this forum is patriarchy, male privilege, contempt for ,and belittling of women.

Misogynist please stop quoting me.

now define Misandry and check where you stand concerning that term
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
You are just a dullard and asshole, you think 5k is money to me, I won't ever release details of what happened and why I called her out, only people close to me know what happened. If I want to toast a chic even 20grand won't cut it for me. Learn to mind your business. I have moved on you should also do the same, not trying to stick your nose into what doesn't concern you.

Hanseel1:

Really?

Your hatred for me started the day I reported your childishness.

You wanted to date evaberry but she told you to give her some time to think about it.
You sent her 5k(probably Nigerian way of buying love with money) ..She later told you she's not interested only for you to come to nairaland and start posting false lies against the young lady that she's broke and begged you for 5k.
She sent the 5k back to you but you refused to edit your post on nairaland that you've been given your money.

She decided to screenshot the bank transactions and your chats for the forum users to see.
You deactivated your chiefpikko user name two days later.

Is this why you hate me?

Jobless kids everywhere.

The attention you've been looking for by the time I'll start giving you the attention you'll deactivate this one.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Your excuses are lame and primitive.

You're equal to women.
says who?
BIOLOGY? THE GOVERNMENT? THE BIBLE? A
because Biology places man above woman.
government places man and woman on the same level. but the government changes its position every generation according to popular opinion.
the bible places man well above woman.

the GVT only supports you. but who knows what 50 yrs from now the gvt will believe?? who knows?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Uglymugg: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Mr man, your wife is your equal by all standards and in all ramifications of life.

Stop telling me about wars and inventions.

Men started the wars, they ought to end them.

Men barred women from going to school, how do you expect them to invent things?

Never said my wife wasn't my equal but that doesn't make all women my equal.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
So you don't want women to be equal to you, what exactly makes you superior? put aside bible and tell me why you are a superior?
i fit create thread now, make i begin talk all the babe wey i don gbensh, i fit upload pictures join sef, mak we see if u go fit do am
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..We can't all be saved. At least not at the same time.

Someday people will understand it is not about who's is the superior but who's the survivor? Because it is a race of each man for his head. smiley
which someday is that? because women are only equal to man because gvt says so. and gvt is nothing but popular opinion. and opinions change. remember feminism is only 50+ years old. and the world is old. very old. the fact that feminism hasnt been recorded through the long centuries only shows how unsustainable it is. no kingdom has ever lasted dominated by women. not even one.
name any feminist kingdom in history that you know.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Is your head paining you angry
highpriestess:

sure about this?shocked
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
So you don't want women to be equal to you, what exactly makes you superior? put aside bible and tell me why you are a superior?
biology makes men superior to women. who builds? who provides? who protects? who sacrifices? if you didnt give birth name one thing of value that you would contribute??
even the government acknowleges man is above woman.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

i fit create thread now, make i begin talk all the babe wey i don gbensh, i fit upload pictures join sef, mak we see if u go fit do am
I can do it, given to the fact that I have lil body count, but then am not stupid.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
biology makes men superior to women. who builds? who provides? who protects? who sacrifices? if you didnt give birth name one thing of value that you would contribute??
even the government acknowleges man is above woman.
Quote a page of a constitution or a decree that says a man is more equal than a woman.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
which someday is that? because women are only equal to man because gvt says so. and gvt is nothing but popular opinion. and opinions change. remember feminism is only 50+ years. and the world is old. very old. the fact that feminism hasnt been recorded through the long centuries only shows how unsustainable it is. no kingdom has ever lasted dominated by women. not even one.
name any feminist kingdom in history that you know.
We aren't reasoning on the same level. You See the present, I see the future. You don't understand me and definitely won't if you aren't the philosophical type. This conversation I will bow out. smiley

BTW I love your flirting self. It's more interesting to read than your faked intelligence. If I'm to argue what you wrote up there, I will start with understanding your view and that is a task I'm not ready for. Not on a Sunday morning cry
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
While you all fight for superiority, Lemme fight for something more immporrraanntt cheesy grin

Hello GrammarNazi1 smiley I've got a song to sing for you, grin
I rather fight for jellof rice superiority cheesy.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are just a dullard and asshole, you think 5k is money to me, I won't ever release details of what happened and why I called her out, only people close to me know what happened. If I want to toast a chic even 20grand won't cut it for me. Learn to mind your business. I have moved on you should also do the same, not trying to stick your nose into what doesn't concern you.

bro i fit relate, thats what happens wen you go offline with a popular female NLander.....the silent ones with few comments are the most reasonable...

i could remember one i ignored offline coming here to lay claims she had blocked me offline...but it is what it is, ignore that hanseel1, dude is as confused as a pregnant whôre
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Bullshît. You're equal to a woman by all standards. In all ramifications of life.

You're not superior to any woman.

You're just a dumb misogynist.
Young man,, I want to believe you are not just grown up but matured,, matured enough to halt hurling insults at me and chat logically and reasonably...We are here to learn and I want to believe you here for the same reasons...Put up your points for countering my assertion...
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
I can do it, given to the fact that I have lil body count, but then am not stupid.
Madam clean your mouth, you can't do it, and moreso stupidity is not the right word when you wanna play gender equality!!!
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Quote a page of a constitution or a decree that says a man is more equal than a woman.
here is why:
when man and woman commit a crime who is jailed for longer and taken to be the one more responsible for the other?
when a family starves who does the government call lazy?
why is male rape taken as a joke? because men are thought stronger than women and therefore superior.
governmnt doesnt only speak through the laws but also through broken laws. open your eyes

1 Like

Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
I rather fight for jellof rice superiority cheesy.
I tell you Sis. It's a complete waste of time plus doing it online is a sign of lunacy (apologies to the debaters cheesy)

Jollof rice with fried chicken or fish, which catches your fancy most? cheesy
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

Madam clean your mouth, you can't do it, and moreso stupidity is not the right word when you wanna play gender equality!!!

Sorry, I don't buy into character assassination. Why will I stoop so low as to upload pictures of men I've had sexual relation with, men I love and once loved.

Are you serious right now?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
If the mumu sees me chatting with any female he quickly rushes in with this information, he has done it twice and called me out multiple times, I have made it clear that I don't like to discuss my relationship with anyone online he has refused to listen there's another stupid guy like that, who also spreads this information, I no know whether girls dey reward snitch with Pussy or wetin.

edimolu:

bro i fit relate, thats what happens wen you go offline with a popular female NLander.....the silent ones with few comments are the most reasonable...

i could remember one i ignored offline coming here to lay claims she had blocked me offline...but it is what it is, ignore that hanseel1, dude is as confused as a pregnant whôre
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Men are superior to women in every way. no one can love like a man loves. and no creature in the human world is as intelligent as a man. a woman is simply created to be a gateway for new life, and a comfort to men. but when women challenge men they are vanquished. as a man i have more rights than a woman. my word is final and my desires and tastes are more important than a woman's. a woman is a child, no matter her age, social status or education level.
if anyone considers my words cruel they should look at the animal kingdom. animals run on instinct and even they put males first. thats the order of this life. males over females. ideology and philosophy cant change it.
Point-filled...Thank you for this...Good day.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
austyn0:
Young man,, I want to believe you are not just grown up but matured,, matured enough to halt hurling insults at me and chat logically and reasonably...We are here to learn and I want to believe you here for the same reasons...Put up your points for countering my assertion...
thats what vagina worshippers do. they are asslickers to their women but when they come online they are the most intolerant, bossy people. its almost as if they are trying to compensate for being pvssies at home by being dicks online. its like they are exhaling or letting out pressure
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
I tell you Sis. It's a complete waste of time plus doing it online is a sign of lunacy (apologies to the debaters cheesy)

Jellof rice, salad, chicken and juice.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
here is why:
when man and woman commit a crime who is jailed for longer and taken to be the one more responsible for the other?
when a family starves who does the government call lazy?
why is male rape taken as a joke? because men are thought stronger than women and therefore superior.
governmnt doesnt only speak through the laws but also through broken laws. open your eyes
So you want to go to the weaker vessel direction?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
daharry:
all this for hansel
bro if you are wise enough read and learn they cant create a thread for you if they don't want you to know the truth
I actually opened this thread to gather comments, not specifically for him, that was why I called in enlightened friends..
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
So you want to go to the weaker vessel direction?
what does that mean?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by edimolu(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
MariaLavina:

i could as well call you a côck-sucking whôre and apologise...you should choose your words well
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by austyn0(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

It is well. We are in a men’s world
This is just what I need from you,, acknowledgment that Men go before women in life.
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Jellof rice, salad, chicken and juice.
lipsrsealed
You aren't trying to rise my hunger, are you? cheesy grin

No church today?
Re: There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2018
edimolu:

i could as well call you a côck-sucking whôre and apologise...you should choose your words well
And guess what? I wouldn't have cared! cheesy grin . If your emotions control you, it doesn't control me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.