Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) (389 Views)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / Scared. A Flash Fiction / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
I welcome everyone viewing this thread now and I appreciate you for taking your time for this.

This is my first thread on Nairaland and I promise to feed you with a nice story and also update as often as possible.

However, these are my plea;

1. Do not copy my story. And if you must do that, you should always reference me else I can sue you for plagiarism.

2. Do not troll my thread with unnecessary comments. Rather, comment with constructive critism.

3. Always remember that we are one as long as this forum is involved.

4. If you find this exciting, you can do more for me by inviting more people to participate.

NB: This is purely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to an actual person whether dead or alive, or to a place existing is purely coincidental.

Thanks as you read.

(1) (Reply)

She Left (1). A True Life Story / New E-book Release: 20 Smart Rules For 2018 / How To Generate A Story To Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.