Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can The President Fire The Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The President Fire The Vice President? (4183 Views)

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / CORRUPTION: Tanzania's President Fire A Minister Accused Of Taking $1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The President Fire The Vice President? by PrepaidNG(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2006
Can the President fire the Vice President?

I thought bought were constitutionally ellected positions...

Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by casper(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2006
no

he was elected not appointed
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by kenflavor(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2006
simple and short, but true
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by Seun(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2006
No, but the president can make him redundant by transfering all his duties to other people.
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by kenflavor(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2006
another true talk from the ADMIN himself
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2006
i don't know.
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by Akolawole(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2006
I dont know what the Constitution says about this but from layman point of view, i thought VP is just a spare tyre, that can be used or throw away anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by tck2000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Akolawole:
I dont know what the Constitution says about this but from layman point of view, i thought VP is just a spare tyre, that can be used or throw away anyhow.
Apt
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by TooMuchStuff: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
In Fulani Government of Nigeria of today.... YES...!

Since Buhari is equal to NASS, Judiciary, Security, Intelligence, Defense and overall Dictator he simply ask other "boys" in his command to FIRE the infidel outta Aso Rock.

Case closed
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by orisa37: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
No. The Two can be IMPEACHED by NASS.
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by egopersonified(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
13 years later, no improvement
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by Afamed: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seun:
No, but the president can make him redundant by transfering all his duties to other people.
Name the duties that are constitutional entrusted for the VP in the first place
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by inyarinyaZibya: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Name the duties that are constitutional entrusted for the VP in the first place
[/s]
Re: Can The President Fire The Vice President? by thundafire: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Did u smoke weed to come up with stupid question like dis

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Meet Vision 20-20 Target, Says UNIDO / Opposition Coalition May Apply For APC Registration Next Week / Boko Haram Invades Cameroon,captures Sueram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.