Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (35856 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Oba of Benin visits Olu of Warri amidst fanfare and undiluted royalty.
The relationship between these two Kingdoms dates back to 1480AD when the crown prince of Benin Kingdom -Ginuwa 1 came to Warri to meet the warm and gaily composed Itsekiris to found what is referred to as the ANCIENT WARRI KINGDOM.

OGIAME...Suoooooo!
Oba Gha To Kpe Re...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Much RESPECT to these two GREAT Kings.
We hail Your Royal Highness.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
When royalty meets royalty

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by UwejaTimeyin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omonoba niedo uku akpolokpolo
Oba Ewuare II the Oba of Benin, home to see his brother Ogbowuru, Afowere Tsewere Ogiame Ikenwoli the Olu of Warri, in Warri Kingdom.

Oba gha tokpere iseeeee!!!!!!

Ogiame! Suooo!!!!!

23 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Benin Kingdom !! Haters from the west keep off!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Efewestern: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
The oba of Bini visit to the Olu of Itsekiri is indeed a historical one.

23 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by handsome86(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
And then,

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ROYALTY

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why the Celestia dressing??

Awon wooli agba

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
X

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice....Is always good to trace roots and identify with ur brothers.....

Itsekiri, urhobo, Benin, yorubas and anioma are people with great ancestral ties......and they will make a good country.......If been together.....

The meeting should be historic.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayiri my Niccur grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Evil
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
The REAL KINGS of Nigeria

God bless the Niger delta region and its people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
My Great king...
"oba Gha To Kpe Re"....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by IndependentGirl: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin i like this Oba, he knows sitting down on the throne will get him nothing and nowhere, very diplomatic and sensible man

12 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
I used to think that the oba does not leave his palace...

Pls someone should educate me more...

#respect to the throne

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oba now go to transfer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
All I see is the suicide doors of Rolls Royce Phantom. Is it

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
SenorFax:
Why the Celestia dressing??

Awon wooli agba

The dressing has been there before the creation of celestial church

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by kapelvej: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oba gha tor kpere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Rosebloom: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olu of Warri... my hostel back in Isseleuku camp.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
The culture in the Niger delta region is simply beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The REAL KINGS of Nigeria

God bless the Niger delta region and its people.
Edo haf becomes Niger Deltas bros?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Moneytize: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
I thought they said this Oba doesn't leave his palace? grin

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by sparkyJ: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Efewestern:

We know u guys. u can keep hating. But till Jesus comes, none of u can change his title. It was so b4 ur fathers were born & so shall it remain. Long live the OLU of WARRI.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by oruma19: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Efewestern:

God bless u for using the right terms.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
I just love this culture . Bless the kings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I thought Oba no dey go transfer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard / Photos From Princess Adesola's 45th Birthday Celebration / Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.