Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (35861 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
tishbite41:
u are done with ur sef, young man. we aniomas have no business with d binis. stop spreading falsehood. on to d next one

Don't worry I will harass u with evidence and proof.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Don't worry I will harass u with evidence and proof.
im patiently waiting
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by mikolo4us: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Long Live the Oba of Benin...Imogun....the Home Leopard. The true Blood Of Ogioso(rulers of the sky). The harbinger of Black Culture, the representative of the nights...I greet u in 7 Language....Oba GHA Topkeeerr Isee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Efewestern: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
sparkyJ:

We know u guys. u can keep hating. But till Jesus comes, none of u can change his title. It was so b4 ur fathers were born & so shall it remain. Long live the OLU of WARRI.

Yawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by somehow: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
So seeing well and asking valid questions now makes me an OSU? small boy, if only you know the side of the country i am from.

MENELIK11:

Osu, find out very well, during the visit to Warri, he referred to Ooni as our father! I know you are trying to bring issues here unfortunately nobody is buying your crap from you. Olu is a Yoruba title meaning "main" and it is widely used in Yoruba land. Therefore, concentrate your effort on tracing the history of how your ancestors were disgraced out of their imaginary "Israel"
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ornament2003:
I thought some Mofos said this Benin King does not leave the palace.

His towing Ooni of Ife, His Majesty, path small small.

He's still a learner, tho

why you just dy mis yarn.
i no wetin u dy find...
i waka pass u jare

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
The visit of HRM the Oba to the Olu is a family visit. It is like a father visiting his son because the Benin stool is the source of the warri stool and at the same time the visit is like that of a brother visiting another brother because by right the Olu is a Prince of Benin and Benin is his home also and he visits often.

ogiame suoooooo
oba gha to kpere

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
tishbite41:
u are done with ur sef, young man. we aniomas have no business with d binis. stop spreading falsehood. on to d next one

Actually you have the right to choose which tribe or ethnic group u belong to. Nobody can force u to align with Edo nation, so if Anioma choose to be Igbos it’s their choice. But however, the land mass you occupy can never be part of Biafra republic. It’s Delta State and therefore Bendel, territory of Edo nation. So you see, you will always be part of Edo nation unless you want to enter your canoe and sail across the river Niger to join ur Biafra brothers which we can allow.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Actually you have the right to choose which tribe or ethnic group u belong to. Nobody can force u to align with Edo nation, so if Anioma choose to be Igbos it’s their choice. But however, the land mass you occupy can never be part of Biafra republic. It’s Delta State and therefore Bendel, territory of Edo nation. So you see, you will always be part of Edo nation unless you want to enter your canoe and sail across the river Niger to join ur Biafra brothers which we can allow.
trash. we have no business with u pple. it is as simple as that. before d British came there was no Bendel, Delta or Edo shit. as an Ahaba man, I know my roots and it is no where in Yoruba or Bini land. as for your canoe talk, I can't respond to that. shit will pop off wen push comes to shove!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mandynews:
Oba now go to transfer?

Oba no dey go transfer
Oba teeth no dey show for public
Oba feet no dey touch ground
Oba must not blink in public

Where are the sons of Owodo to help me praise these Kings abeg.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Efewestern:
The oba of Bini visit to the Olu of Itsekiri is indeed a historical one.

You can't stop the name, even your fore fathers couldn't try it
Olu Of Warri Ogiame Ikenwoli Ogiame!!! Suo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by ehinmowo: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
CooperJay:
Benin Kingdom !! Haters from the west keep off!!

I dnt knw your age...bt wisdom is God. Ask him, he will gv u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
odigbosky:
The visit of HRM the Oba to the Olu is a family visit. It is like a father visiting his son because the Benin stool is the source of the warri stool and at the same time the visit is like that of a brother visiting another brother because by right the Olu is a Prince of Benin and Benin is his home also and he visits often.

ogiame suoooooo
oba gha to kpere

If that is true then the Olu is categorically senior to the Oba of Benin.
Becausr the then crown prince of Oba Olua (Iginuwa) was the one who went to start a kingdom among the Itsekiris.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jesse25:

Am a Benin boy,
The reason oba of Benin went to visit the olu of warri is part of the tank you visit to those oba that came during is coronation it part of the law in Benin the oba must pay thank you visit for their coming.
thanks man. I just learnt something

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
mostmorgan:
the oba do leave the his palace but on a rear occasion
ok bro...
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
scholes0:

Becausr the then crown prince of Oba Olua (Iginuwa) was the one who went to start a kingdom among the Itsekiris.

Lol younger Prince are made dukes of diff dukedoms

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by BlackyOne(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Efewestern:

The oba of Bini visit to the Olu of Itsekiri is indeed a historical one.

Trouble should not always have to be ascribe to you maintaining your God given rights, while it may puzzle young minds like yours why the name OLU OF WARRI stands and remains even with a large population of urhobo in warri areas, common sense should tell u to learn from history and not be bias in your conclusion, your constant whining on nairaland will not change the title

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2018
tishbite41:
trash. we have no business with u pple. it is as simple as that. before d British came there was no Bendel, Delta or Edo shit. as an Ahaba man, I know my roots and it is no where in Yoruba or Bini land. as for your canoe talk, I can't respond to that. shit will pop off wen push comes to shove!!!

Yes you are RIGHT!! before the British came there was no Bendel, no Edo state, no Delta state.. But there was BENIN KINGDOM and your Anioma was part of Benin Kingdom domain and will always remain in that territory no matter the name change..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Osquarefryo(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

here is a simple question for you. what part of warri are WRPC, shell and chevron, Osubi airport and even shoprite located?? Is it in itsekiri land or urhobo land?
Good question

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2018
davidnazee:

Yes you are RIGHT!! before the British came there was no Bendel, no Edo state, no Delta state.. But there was BENIN KINGDOM and your Anioma was part of Benin Kingdom domain and will always remain in that territory no matter the name change..
shut d Bleep up, Anioma was no part of d Bini kingdom. we are not uselu or ekiadolor. stop grabbing lands u Neva had. u were such a mighty kingdom and wat u have left is ekehuan and others!? Hw can Anioma be part of u wen kings n chiefs of Ahaba were coronated by dere senior cousins from d great NRI kingdom?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Lol younger Prince are made dukes of diff dukedoms

Ginuwa was the FIRST son of Oba Olua.
Go read the history.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
tishbite41:
shut d Bleep up, Anioma was no part of d Bini kingdom. we are not uselu or ekiadolor. stop grabbing lands u Neva had. u were such a mighty kingdom and wat u have left is ekehuan and others!? Hw can Anioma be part of u wen kings n chiefs of Ahaba were coronated by dere senior cousins from d great NRI kingdom?!
You are not Anioma, you are an imposter from Nri-whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jesse25:

Am a Benin boy,
The reason oba of Benin went to visit the olu of warri is part of the tank you visit to those oba that came during is coronation it part of the law in Benin the oba must pay thank you visit for their coming.
why are you even answering the silly question? There is no tradition whch states the Oba must stay in his palace, some of his postcolonial ancestors chose to not travel very much and that was their choice. In the precolonial Era, the Oba led armies into battle and went on explorations.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
prolog2:
You are not Anioma, you are an imposter from Nri-whatever.
making funny accusations wen u don't have facts to back ur bogus n outlandish claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
tishbite41:
making funny accusations wen u don't have facts to back ur bogus n outlandish claims.
What you are is obvious, I am partly Anioma, the governor of Edo-state is Anioma and we both honor and bow to our one and only Emperor: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
prolog2:
What you are is obvious, I am partly Anioma, the governor of Edo-state is Anioma and we both honor and bow to our one and only Emperor: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
tell me something I don't know?! obaseki anioma?! please explain beta I'm curious to know more . or u re typing trash to buttress a non valid point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by debinile(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

you must be out of your goddamn mind, @ debinile. why don't you come lay claims to them and see your 3 Small local governments razed up in flames overnight. land grabbers!!!

When was Ovwie and Udu local government created and from what local government were they created from. I believe u re still a children, ask ur parents and they will educate you.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
tishbite41:
tell me something I don't know?! obaseki anioma?! please explain beta I'm curious to know more . or u re typing trash to buttress a non valid point?
What is there to explain, I said it all. Do you need me to say it in Chinese?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
prolog2:
What is there to explain, I said it all. Do you need me to say it in Chinese?
stop peddling lies. learn to live with d truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
tishbite41:
stop peddling lies. learn to live with d truth.
stop being a fool and an idiot. Learn how to do your own research rather than saying "liar" to others who are smarter than you. Your lack of common knowledge and education and intellect is not my fault.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
prolog2:
stop being a fool and an idiot. Learn how to do your own research rather than saying "liar" to others who are smarter than you. Your lack of common knowledge and education and intellect is not my fault.
product of inferior scholarship. making wild claims without verifiable facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 1:56am On Jul 21, 2018
scholes0:

how can that be na bros....
both kings are both descendants of the same line of kings but the stool of one precedes that of the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Princess Adesola's 45th Birthday Celebration / The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard / Igbo Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.