Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (35719 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2018
tishbite41:
shut up, ahaba is where am from. shut up once again. I'm an Igbo.

Ignore dat monkey - he has been hoping to annex anioma land for his bini oba for years.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:

IPOB outside 5 southern states and port Harcourt.....is a waste of space......A delta man saying he is an IPOB is as allowing enemy into thee camp with their confusion.......

U been an IPOB is the main reason IPOB has not made much progress in Igboland.

Keep kwayet! You know nothing about Biafra and Biafrans. The Igbo lands in Delta and Edo states will NEVER be ceded to Nigeria!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2018
tishbite41:
u are done with ur sef, young man. we aniomas have no business with d binis. stop spreading falsehood. on to d next one

Thank you for exposing this Bini pretenders. They keep trying to annex Igbo land in Anioma. Greedy animals.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

Actually you have the right to choose which tribe or ethnic group u belong to. Nobody can force u to align with Edo nation, so if Anioma choose to be Igbos it’s their choice. But however, the land mass you occupy can never be part of Biafra republic. It’s Delta State and therefore Bendel, territory of Edo nation. So you see, you will always be part of Edo nation unless you want to enter your canoe and sail across the river Niger to join ur Biafra brothers which we can allow.

You are 100 % WRONG for the emboldened. No square inch of Igbo land in Anioma or even in Edo State will be ceded. Your Oba is inconsequential in the grand-scheme of things. When the rubber meets the road, your glorified village headmaster will return to his hamlet.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

Yes you are RIGHT!! before the British came there was no Bendel, no Edo state, no Delta state.. But there was BENIN KINGDOM and your Anioma was part of Benin Kingdom domain and will always remain in that territory no matter the name change..

That's a categorical lie and you know it!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2018
prolog2:
What you are is obvious, I am partly Anioma, the governor of Edo-state is Anioma and we both honor and bow to our one and only Emperor: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

Even if the governor of Edo State is from Enugu it still does not (and will never) make a single square inch of Anioma part of your overrated ritualistic Bini village.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Keep kwayet! You know nothing about Biafra and Biafrans. The Igbo lands in Delta and Edo states will NEVER be ceded to Nigeria!
ij
Then go and collect am.....the land is gone....
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2018
somehow:

Why did he give him a smaller seat and even sat him further away from him?
ooni is a distant relation, oba of Benin is an immediate relation+overlord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Even if the governor of Edo State is from Enugu it still does not (and will never) make a single square inch of Anioma part of your overrated ritualistic Bini village.
Well, come and try us, we will be waiting for you canibals.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
prolog2:
Well, come and try us, we will be waiting for you canibals.

Your days are numbered. You think we don't know what your Obas have been doing over the decades to sow animosity between the Igbos and other Niger Deltans especially our Anioma relatives? We will continue to expose your lies - you this useless fetish villagers who think they are relevant.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Your days are numbered. You think we don't know what your Obas have been doing over the decades to sow animosity between the Igbos and other Niger Deltans especially our Anioma relatives? We will continue to expose your lies - you this useless fetish villagers who think they are relevant.
you talk too much and the anioma in me tells you to Bleep off, my Oba is Devine, Bleep you and your cannibal land grabbers. Whenever you want a fight we will be ready

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
prolog2:
you talk too much and the anioma in me tells you to Bleep off, my Oba is Devine, Bleep you and your cannibal land grabbers. Whenever you want a fight we will be ready

grin grin the anioma in you. Not only in you. Stupid liar. You have been exposed. Idiot grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

grin grin the anioma in you. Not only in you. Stupid liar. You have been exposed. Idiot grin grin
when the war starts, you will understand what I am talking about. For now you can keep dreaming. Surprise is the best weapon of war.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
prolog2:
when the war starts, you will understand what I am talking about. For now you can keep dreaming. Surprise is the best weapon of war.

Useless goat. A small village like bini is asking 4 war? Your population is not even up to a street in Onitsha. Who will fight the war for your village fetish headmaster who calls himself oba? Is it the useless products of Italian prostitution? Please don't make me laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Useless goat. A small village like bini is asking 4 war? Your population is not even up to a street in Onitsha. Who will fight the war for your village fetish headmaster who calls himself oba? Is it the useless products of Italian prostitution? Please don't make me laugh grin grin grin grin

Mr biafran, you are busy shouting Anioma, didn’t the Agbor ruler recently ban anything Igbo from his palace and denounced the Igbo culture as not part of Agbor? Didn’t the Igbankes say they can never be Igbo? Majority of Anioma have said they are not Igbo despite the similar language so why are you the minority still fighting a lost battle?
No part of delta state will ever be Biafra.

The great Oba you just insulted is your king wether you like it or not. Your fathers will bow to him.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

[s]Mr biafran, you are busy shouting Anioma, didn’t the Agbor ruler recently ban anything Igbo from his palace and denounced the Igbo culture as not part of Agbor? Didn’t the Igbankes say they can never be Igbo? Majority of Anioma have said they are not Igbo despite the similar language so why are you the minority still fighting a lost battle?
No part of delta state will ever be Biafra.

The great Oba you just insulted is your king wether you like it or not. Your fathers will bow to him[/s].

Lagos-Ibadan-Benin Expressway Propaganda. You try but you no reach. Every square inch of Anioma is Igbo. Every square inch of Igbanke is Igbo. And there is nothing, absolutely nothing your useless village fetish-headmaster can do about it. Useless monkey grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Ibos, and many other ethnic groups for that matter are yet to acknowledge that Bini is a separate and distinct ethnic group from Edo.

Edoland belongs to Edos. Binis have the throne not the land.

Edo is aborigene, native to the land.

Bini is a foreigner from Ile Ife.

There is nothing known as Edo Kingdom. Its a misnomer.

Two dynasties have so far ruled Edo.

First dynasty of Ogiso. These were not Kings but Chiefs. They also came from Ife.

Second dynasty of Oba. These were Kings. Their ancestor was Oranmiyan of Ife.

The Edos are the slaves responsible to promote and propagate Bini royalty. This is why all web sites on Bini are named Edo. Those pushing political agendas are Edos. One of their agendas is to blur the lines and make Bini and Edo synonymous to outside world. The moment you start talking about Bini online they jump in and begin to assert it as Edo. They dont use Bini but u will see them use Edo a lot in online discussions even where the topic is specific to Bini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am ready for all of you today. Yoruba-Bini-Itshekiri propogandists. We will continue to expose your lies about Aniomas and Igbankes. We will continue to show you for what you really are - LAND GRABBERS AND THEIVES.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

The great Oba you just insulted is your king wether you like it or not. Your fathers will bow to him.

Sorry. Igbos are Republicans. No true Nwafor will EVER bow to a monkey in human skin. A fetish monkey for that matter! Tufiakwa!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Sorry. Igbos are Republicans. No true Nwafor will EVER bow to a monkey in human skin. A fetish monkey for that matter! Tufiakwa!!

Guy leave that thing. You will bend the knee wether you like it or not.
As far as Anioma is concerned they are in the domain of Benin kingdom/Edo nation.
Majority of Anioma accept Edo more than Biafra. Original Edos or with Edo ancestry outnumber real igbos in Anioma
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
I am ready for all of you today. Yoruba-Bini-Itshekiri propogandists. We will continue to expose your lies about Aniomas and Igbankes. We will continue to show you for what you really are - LAND GRABBERS AND THEIVES.

Igbankes don’t want you. Besides Igbankes are more Edo than Igbo. There’s nothing about Igbo in Igbanke.. their names are mostly Edo names, their language sound more Edo than Igbo.
Stop dreaming guy, stay in your Eastern part of the river Niger.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

[s]Guy leave that thing. You will bend the knee wether you like it or not.
As far as Anioma is concerned they are in the domain of Benin kingdom/Edo nation.
Majority of Anioma accept Edo more than Biafra. Original Edos or with Edo ancestry outnumber real igbos in Anioma[/s]

At least if you wanna lie...lie gently. The Anioma blood is 100 % Igbo. The fact that a few of them like to wear bini beads does not make Anioma a Bini domain. Your village headmaster (sorry oba) will continue to be ridicule until he stops interfering negatively in Igbo affairs. If he fails to yield we will make sure he regrets the day he ascended to the fetish pot (sorry 'throne'). Useless goats.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

Igbankes don’t want you. Besides Igbankes are more Edo than Igbo.

See this goat speaking for Igbankes. Wonders shall never end. Let Igbankes speak for themselves. The last I checked they have NEVER denied their Igboness. All we hear is propaganda from Lagos-Ibadan-Bini expressway media. Ingredients sourced in Lagos; cooked in Ibadan and shared in Bini. Useless liars.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

At least if you wanna lie...lie gently. The Anioma blood is 100 % Igbo. The fact that a few of them like to wear bini beads does not make Anioma a Bini domain. Your village headmaster (sorry oba) will continue to be ridicule until he stops interfering negatively in Igbo affairs. If he fails to yield we will make sure he regrets the day he ascended to the fetish pot (sorry 'throne'). Useless goats.

Please stop your lies. Ruler of Agbor already denounced Igbo, says Agbor is not Igbo. Igbanke has already denied anything Igbo about them and said they are loyal to the great Oba of Benin. Ika people 50% have joined Edo, the remaining 50% is loading.
We are waiting for isseluku and Asaba to follow suit.
Soon you will be crying when all Anioma bows to the great King in Benin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

Please stop your lies. Ruler of Agbor already denounced Igbo, says Agbor is not Igbo. Igbanke has already denied anything Igbo about them and said they are loyal to the great Oba of Benin. Ika people 50% have joined Edo, the remaining 50% is loading.
We are waiting for isseluku and Asaba to follow suit.
Soon you will be crying when all Anioma bows to the great King in Benin.

Please your propaganda use to work back in the days when people were not exposed. If you like write these lies a million times over...that does not make it true.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Please your propaganda use to work back in the days when people were not exposed. If you like write these lies a million times over...that does not make it true.

The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar’.

The Dein gave the admonition at his palace recently while giving his royal blessings to the new Iregwa of Ogbemudien Community, Pa. Bogi Abagi. He called on the good people of Agbor Kingdom to join hands with him to effect the changes he desires to be in place. According to him, “I am back and happy to be in the midst of my subjects. This kind of gathering gives me joy because it is an opportunity for me to learn more from my people. There is room for change, therefore my wish and desire for my subjects is that they adopt and respect every change that is being made. Going through the history of Agbor Kingdom, one will thank the gods for wisdom. Thus, everyone will join hands with me to reposition things the way they ought to be in order to restore our lost glory”.

He called on all Agbor indigenes to preserve Agbor culture and stop promoting Igbo culture. His words, “stop giving our children Igbo names. The native names given to our children should be pronounced and written in Agbor language and not in Igbo or Ika language as Agbor has its own unique language. The Igbo red cap should also be dropped as it is not a native cap for Agbor Kingdom. Soon, I will start driving away my palace chiefs who are fond of coming to the palace, wearing in red caps. Agbor traditions should be respected and preserved for future generations. Parents and the elderly should teach our children and the youths the culture of Agbor”.

The Odion of Agbor Kingdom, Chief Julius Ochei who led the new Iregwa and the people of Ogbemudien to the Dein’s Palace for blessing, said the Iregwa title goes to the oldest man in Ogbemudien Community, stating that it is the turn of Pa. John Bogi Abagi who is 89 years and the oldest man. The Iregwa, according to Chief Ochie is the traditional head of Ogbemudein Community in Agbor Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
davidnazee:

The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, [s]has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar’.[/s]

[s]The Dein gave the admonition at his palace recently while giving his royal blessings to the new Iregwa of Ogbemudien Community, Pa. Bogi Abagi. He called on the good people of Agbor Kingdom to join hands with him to effect the changes he desires to be in place. According to him, “I am back and happy to be in the midst of my subjects. This kind of gathering gives me joy because it is an opportunity for me to learn more from my people. There is room for change, therefore my wish and desire for my subjects is that they adopt and respect every change that is being made. Going through the history of Agbor Kingdom, one will thank the gods for wisdom. Thus, everyone will join hands with me to reposition things the way they ought to be in order to restore our lost glory”.

He called on all Agbor indigenes to preserve Agbor culture and stop promoting Igbo culture. His words, “stop giving our children Igbo names. The native names given to our children should be pronounced and written in Agbor language and not in Igbo or Ika language as Agbor has its own unique language. The Igbo red cap should also be dropped as it is not a native cap for Agbor Kingdom. Soon, I will start driving away my palace chiefs who are fond of coming to the palace, wearing in red caps. Agbor traditions should be respected and preserved for future generations. Parents and the elderly should teach our children and the youths the culture of Agbor”.

The Odion of Agbor Kingdom, Chief Julius Ochei who led the new Iregwa and the people of Ogbemudien to the Dein’s Palace for blessing, said the Iregwa title goes to the oldest man in Ogbemudien Community, stating that it is the turn of Pa. John Bogi Abagi who is 89 years and the oldest man. The Iregwa, according to Chief Ochie is the traditional head of Ogbemudein Community in Agbor[/s] Kingdom.

Most of what you wrote there is propaganda and lies. Never happened. And am sure Ikenchukwu is also a Bini name. Bloody liars. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

all you guys have is overated population mass, wait until we reduce that shit. Outside Nigeria, you don't easily meet people whose only pride is population mass. By the way how many are the fulani who gave you a beating in 67-70. Only cowards take refuge in numerical advantage. Let us start the fight, we will show you who we are, where we are and how it's done.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

There is a thread for Anioma. Take your issue therr if you want face Yoruba. Simple! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

There is a thread for Anioma. Take your issue therr if you want face Yoruba. Simple! grin

Why is this one shinning teeth? BabaRomota or what is your name? Mind your business. Stop following me all over NL. If you think we will keep kwayet while you and your Bini cousins try to annex Igbo heritage in Anioma and Igbanke then think again. Because HELL WILL FREEZE over before we allow that to happen.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by davidnazee: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Why is this one shinning teeth? BabaRomota or what is your name? Mind your business. Stop following me all over NL. If you think we will keep kwayet while you and your Bini cousins try to annex Igbo heritage in Anioma and Igbanke then think again. Because HELL WILL FREEZE over before we allow that to happen.

Please mr biafran don’t ever group Yoruba and Bini as one. We are not the same. It’s like me saying igbos and Fulanis are cousins.
As for Anioma and Igbanke, they are part of the Edo nation.
Anybody that says they choose Biafra we will allow them enter canoe and sail across the river Niger to join them there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Abi were dey worry you?

If you want see what i already contributed go to the thread on Anioma. Dont derail this one with your delusions. Igala has more claim on Anioma than yanminri if that will soothe your nerves. grin

Go to Anioma thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Declares Ifa Priests Wanted, Sues Them For Giving Oyinbo Titles / Igbo Writing / For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.