Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life (1166 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by horacecox25800: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Mrs Deborah is a from uyo state but current lives in Victoria island, Lagos state. She is not interested in a young, active and intelligent guy to always be around her and make her happy whenever she is stressed up and tired. The guy will have access to her property. Interested guy should message me ASAP: horacecox25800@gmail.com

Re: Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by MissRaine69(f): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2018
And that guy’s headless torso was found in a shallow grave three weeks later.

1 Like

Re: Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by don4real18(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am still wondering if this scammer expects someone to fall for this
Re: Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
grin no be lie sha
Re: Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by comradewanle(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ritualist......na so e easy?
Re: Rich Woman Urgently In Need Of A Guy To Satisfy Her Sexual Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
i no know say uyo na state oh suegbe

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) / My Sex Adventures With Corpers – Episode 4 / The Mechanism Of Erection In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.