Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (62270 Views)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Jaideyone(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

The mistakes of plateau and Benue has come to Ekiti to reside.... The whole of Ekiti will be a grazing reserve...
Sai barber has done it again grin grin
Osu Fulani caliphate grin
It was meant to be that the whole of South West will be a grazing field
were fulanis not killing people in Benue when Jonathan was there? stop making a fool of yourself pls!!!

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Jaideyone(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Fulani herdsmen are on celebration mode
Alas Ekiti Land is for grazing field grin
you can say something intelligent. you just have to start using your brain. you can do it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Greatzeus(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
9jaArea:
This is the reason some people a foot dragging to leave APC, they are watching as events unfold in other not to defect to a carcass....
You are absolutely right. Media reported that Shehu Sani has left APC,we were expecting that,but few hours later he came out to say he is still in APC,they know most of them rode to power as a result of PMB influence in 2015. Shehu San sharp guy,he rescinded the media report immediately grin

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ziggylady(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
and your family will be the only victims of the massacre!!!

stop saying negative things about another ethnic group just because your preferred candidate lost the election. illiterate

Please why you dey vex??...isnt Fulani massacre what you guys wanted for Ekiti state via grazing route??..see wahalaoo!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Jaideyone(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please why you dey vex??...isnt Fulani massacre what you guys wanted for Ekiti state via grazing route??..see wahalaoo!
can you pls give me a link to where a Yoruba man supported the grazing routes? ogun, osun, ondo, oyo and Lagos have been under APC for years, pls where are the grazing reserves? the atiku/dakwambo/sule lamido you are going to vote as a PDP supporter in 2019 are from nnewi right?

we understand you are a bigot but pls try and be intelligent while at it. you can do better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Greatzeus(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Fulani herdsman friend
Sai barber has done it again grin
We are taking over Ekiti state with our cows

Those nyamiri can now eat their lands
We have the whole of South West grin
Stop using that smiling emoji,we know you are actually pained and vexed right now. You actually thought your e-wars on nairaland could give Pdp victory from your one room corner in Abia ,sorry grin

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Jaideyone(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2018
miraclea:
With the BBC and other media corruption coverage of the election disintegration of Nigeria may start with ekiti state i see court case loading till 2023
oh so APC bribed BBC? and the cable too? smh
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Jaideyone(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2018
brown116:
I disagree with u sir, aregbesola was re elected while owning 18 month salary. this election was rig.
actually aregbesola was owing 18yrs salary. infact aregbe is owing your ancestors pension and he was re-elected grin

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ziggylady(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
can you pls give me a link to where a Yoruba man supported the grazing routes? ogun, osun, ondo, oyo and Lagos have been under APC for years, pls where are the grazing reserves? the atiku/dakwambo/sule lamido you are going to vote as a PDP supporter in 2019 are from nnewi right?

we understand you are a bigot but pls try and be intelligent while at it. you can do better

Okayoo,we shall see.

Na so una do in 2015,untill Lagoon struck lipsrsealed
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by KingLennon(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Enice:
we told you before, we are telling you now but you will not listen. Buhari has a cult following and he is a phenomenon. Call him whatever namecheesy, conduct online polls where stones and buckets will win8-), tell lies about him, and even encourage thieves and thugs like Dino to decamp to PDP;>, in the real world, BUhari will win:p. You can take that to the bank.
We have seen so many deaths. I wouldn't wished for more. Am not into Politics but i can see the suffering of the masses. And i don't support oppression....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
and your family will be the only victims of the massacre!!!

stop saying negative things about another ethnic group just because your preferred candidate lost the election. illiterate

OK Mr literacy....will remember this day for u.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by ejimatic: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by EternalTruths: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2018
brown116:
I disagree with u sir, aregbesola was re elected while owning 18 month salary. this election was rig.

He won because for 4 years, he accused Jonathan of withholding Osun revenue which the people believe because of their hatred for Jonathan.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by gurnam: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

OK Mr literacy....will remember this day for u.

Sometimes your brain works, but most often it’s in switched off mode.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

Sometimes your brain works, but most often it’s in switched off mode.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........I no get ur strength.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

If Fayose had paid all the salary arrears civil servants were being owned, they won't have being too hungry to be enticed by Abacha's loot.

Well said bro cool

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ategberoson(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Ekiti has welcomed fulani herdemen......

another grazing field sported.....

this time they will come back with vex of wetin fayose did to them...

massacre loading....

I wish your region and state, what you wish Ekitis. abiru

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

I wish your region and state, what you wish Ekitis. abiru
lolzzzzz.....SW has finally been overrun by hausa fulani.......APC
enjoy ur change nwanne.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Iamgrey5(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
brown116:
Please do not lie on an open forum

Fayemi lost Ekiti because he owed two months salary back then, Aregbe was owing three months and quickly paid after seeing what happened to Fayemi in Ekiti before the elections in 2014.

An opposition governor cannot win elections in Nigeria without paying salaries.

No governor in Nigeria have managed to do that, not to talk of owing salaries since the beginning of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Iamgrey5(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

He won because for 4 years, he accused Jonathan of withholding Osun revenue which the people believe because of their hatred for Jonathan.
He is lying through his teeth.... Aregbe was not owing anything before the election in 2014.

Google is your friend
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ategberoson(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lolzzzzz.....SW has finally been overrun by hausa fulani.......APC

enjoy ur change nwanne.

PDP had been running Abia state for good 16yrs but yet nothing to show. pls dnt lemme put u to shame here with facts

you expect Ekitis to vote for a debtors. thought you imbeciles said u know business, do you know the consequence of people owning you money in what put food on your table. seems your brain is on reverse.

even osun that own workers still pay them half every mth compared to unpaid 7mth salaries. use that thing in the middle of your flat head

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

PDP had been running Abia state for good 16yrs but yet nothing to show. pls dnt lemme put u to shame here with facts

you expect Ekitis to vote for a debtors. thought you imbeciles said u know business, do you know the consequence of people owning you money in what put food on your table. seems your brain is on reverse.

even osun that own workers still pay them half every mth compared to unpaid 7mth salaries. use that thing in the middle of your flat head

u done dey insult me already.....tnks am flat head...but it was ekiti that voted not me.......

Ekiti has made their choice.....so be it......make una enjoy una change....

all am saying in effect is that nothing like south unity again,,,,...is purely dead.....SW can enhance their unity with north(APC)

Our ideologies are totally different now.....it won't bring insult abeg.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Sharpshooota: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

Stop using that smiling emoji,we know you are actually pained and vexed right now. You actually thought your e-wars on nairaland could give Pdp victory from your one room corner in Abia ,sorry grin

Me pained?
Because herdsmen took over Ekiti state...
E no concern me ogbeni grin

In other news... Buhari orders fayemi to map out lands for cattle colonies grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Sharpshooota: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
were fulanis not killing people in Benue when Jonathan was there? stop making a fool of yourself pls!!!

Let's check ogbeni
Calculator never fails grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Flye: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ategberoson(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

u done dey insult me already.....tnks am flat head...but it was ekiti that voted not me.......

Ekiti has made their choice.....so be it......make una enjoy una change....

all am saying in effect is that nothing like south unity again,,,,...is purely dead.....SW can enhance their unity with north(APC)

Our ideologies are totally different now.....it won't bring insult abeg.

you be mumu. taraba was a PDP state and yet they had the same fate with Fulani invasion

you think Yoruba are like Igbo that play party loyalty over development. if is long u travel goto aba and some towns in Abia state you will feel sorry for them yet y'all still reelect ikpeazu in next election because of one mumu party loyalty in 21 century?

goto Ekiti since fayose emerged as their governor, aside from the bridge that's mere only for political attention, he did nothing to Ekitis rather he was increasing tuition fees, freezing workers salaries and still rubbing it in their face with food sharing

Ekitis don't want such useless ideology. we want development, if fayemi failed again APC would loose to another party. so what's you people rant about?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

you be mumu. taraba was a PDP state and yet they had the same fate with Fulani invasion

you think Yoruba are like Igbo that play party loyalty over development. if is long u travel goto aba and some towns in Abia state you will feel sorry for them yet y'all still reelect ikpeazu in next election because of one mumu party loyalty in 21 century?

goto Ekiti since fayose emerged as their governor, aside from the bridge that's mere only for political attention, he did nothing to Ekitis rather he was increasing tuition fees, freezing workers salaries and still rubbing it in their face with food sharing

Ekitis don't want such useless ideology. we want development, if fayemi failed again APC would loose to another party. so what's you people rant about?

we no dey quarrel....

no more south unity.....

ekiti has voted for infrastructural development.....ok....enjoy....nwanne.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by EternalTruths: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He is lying through his teeth.... Aregbe was not owing anything before the election in 2014.

Google is your friend

Are you sure that he was lying that Aregbe wasn't owing salaries.

I don't believe he was lying but one thing I know, is that Aregbe lied to his people that Jonathan is withholding Osun revenue.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Ategberoson(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

we no dey quarrel....

no more south unity.....

ekiti has voted for infrastructural development.....ok....enjoy....nwanne.

who dey deceive you say southern unity they before? ijaw would still believe to align with sw then SE

you SE that beef SW and see them as enemy because of political differences. in your pinky brain, you guys want Nigeria to have one party in a Democratic system. who did this to you guys?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by zidek(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was lucky to have received my state NYSC allowee from fayemi before he left office in 2014 batch B, but in the same year 2014 batch C till date corp members have not received their NYSC monthly allowee from Fayose. I smiled home, while others cried home. Maybe the cry of the corp members are hunting him.

Think 1million times before u act and when acting never u look back!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by Iamgrey5(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Are you sure that he was lying that Aregbe wasn't owing salaries.

I don't believe he was lying but one thing I know, is that Aregbe lied to his people that Jonathan is withholding Osun revenue.
So you actually believed that a governor could owe 18months in Nigeria and get reelected?

He is lying sir, google the information yourself. Aregbe wasn't owing a dime before the election. In addition, the Yorubas aren't easily fooled by the center hates on us gimmicks

Why hasn't your poster friend rebuffed my claims?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election by xtivin(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
As it is in APC now, only Ameachi is a disappointed ex governor who has no grip of his state. Am sure with people like Hitler, cultist Yahaya Bello the APC mafia, the next attempt to recover Rivers will be successful. Bello is the mercenary winning elections for APC by Taming Incumbent Apparatus using State and Federal resources, police and thugs. But the irony of all this is that he is unpopular in Kogi, well dispised and will be voted out without rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.