Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) (55073 Views)

Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Hang Out Together / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by made4naija(f): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh shared these photos of herself and Bobrisky posing in black coordinating ensembles and wrote: Love you so much Bob..
#friemdship #loyalty #LOVELIVESHERE.'

See more photos

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Truths22(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Two wereys undecided
See her, sorry his, hmmm I mean BobriWhatever black elbow

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Fuuu!!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2018
I never knew Tonto is a lesbian and has even openly chosen Bobrisky as her lesbian partner.

32 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em
Nwodosis:
I never knew Tonto is a lesbian and has even openly chosen Bobrisky as her lesbian partner.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em

Buhari has killed the sense of humor in you!

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Ohk[quote author=Nwodosis post=69392004]
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Mr. & Mrs.

They deserve each other.

Poko wants to be a man.

Bobo wants to be a woman.

Irony of life.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Strange creatures in human forms. The black apparel they are adorning aptly represents their dark minds. Morally bankrupt woMEN.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Birds of the same feather grin. Bobrisky still has a d!ck so beware!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Rubbish news is trending in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by babasolution: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
this people are illuminati shills
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Anti Tonto pls dash me this fine leggings nah

Bob you can't rock it well, camel toe MUSt show in this typa wear.

Haha just gimme jor I wie pack my blokos well cheesy..

SMH.. This frndship taya MI o cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Churchill should just go and thank God for life

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Iceberg41: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Pls where is the angel that destroy sodom and Gomorra
Abeg are they not seeing what am seeing ni

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by braimeddy: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
I can't believe Tonto can stoop so low. Something isn't right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Black knuckle association.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
two stupid people....one is a boy that wants to be a girl, d other one is a girl that wants to be a boy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bobrisky is an Afonja transgendered.. Right?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Sisijetue(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Friemdship indeed
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bobrisky though!! Bleachers republic. I wonder why especially girls tend to bleach their skin and put so much make up. Fake life.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
I think Olakunle Churchill was very correct now I'm beginning to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by dayleke: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who is who
And
Which one is which?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by gare(f): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elmojiid:
are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.

JUST THINK ALONE
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Thesentinel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
They go soon quarrel

made4naija:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh shared these photos of herself and Bobrisky posing in black coordinating ensembles and wrote: Love you so much Bob..
#friemdship #loyalty #LOVELIVESHERE.'

See more photos

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Lajet: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

How can Tonto be a lesbian is Bobrisky a girl

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 / Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.