Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender (7851 Views)

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by Amebo9jablog(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Bobrisky new photo shows she is gradually becoming a fully transformed woman.
See photo she just posted on IG compared to former.

More here: https://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-new-photo-will-make-you-forget-his-real-gender/

Cc: lalasticlaca

Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by ufuosman(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Dis boy na ode
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by brownsugar23: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2018
She he not serious and well
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by sapeleboi(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
he now finally grow breast
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Nope, i can never forget his real gender. Snapchat filter
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by VERQUEST111: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Asin ehn seriously this girl nah boy
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by braimeddy: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
So dis boy don dey wear foam bra now
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is he gaining weight?
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by Munzy14(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
So many ways to make money. This is one of them!.
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by slimdee92(f): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
She is a man grin grin
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by naijacentric(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
She is still a boy no matter wat
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by pweshdodo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
See cheekbone like cow's hunch.....
See his hand self
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by irisola(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
1Sharon:
Is he gaining weight?
mayb he don get belle grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by joseo: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Idris okuneye......... correct me if I'm wrong.... Science student.....he don use chemical wash body finish.
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by joseo: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Idris okuneye......... correct me if I'm wrong.... Science student.....he don use chemical wash body finish.
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by Abdul3391(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ada-Obi when u are confused if Bobrisky is a boy or girl
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by Hisduchess(f): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
ufuosman:
Dis boy na ode
my thought
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by 1Sharon(f): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2018
irisola:

mayb he don get belle grin

Ha ha grin from growing boobs to getting belle
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2018
This bobrisky fine pass some girls grin. If only his sense could be bright as his skin colour
Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by englishmart(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2018
if she likes, she can look like Rihanna..... But I'm sure she's still a boy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender by boss1310(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018
This guy is one of the biggest fraud I ve ever seen,he filters his pictures and dress like a lady that some of his male followers adore him based on that.are they forgetting he is male or are they becoming gay like he is,now what of original posters here who are hell bent on promoting him every week please what do you want us to do about the constant pix you throw at us.this is a guy for Pete's sake

(1) (Reply)

She Dare Not Bend Down! Tiwa Savage's New Dress Is Questionable (pics And Video) / Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) / Guy Secretly Takes Shots Of The Biggest Booty He Has Ever Seen In The Gym (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.