Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final (2170 Views)

Alexis Sanchez Scores Two Goals In Two Minutes On Inter Milan Debut (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by chibwike(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2018
The Twitter user hat predicted Musa scoring two goals is at it again..

This time around he predicted the today's final

That it ends in 2-1, Pogba with a goal and an assist

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by chibwike(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Antina(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Olohun maje O to gbeyin grin
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by ladyF(f): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol. Ticket go cast today!
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by DannyJ19(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2018
and Over2.5

1 Like

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Bet 9ja people food have arrived o! grin grin

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2018
bet9ja loading..if dis one click na alert dat guy go personally receive 4rm me 2day.
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by DannyJ19(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2018
If this prediction enter the guy Don blow oh...
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by oshe11: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Kikikiki

Lemme screenshot it till 6pm

If this one enter, this guy go turn endangered specie ooooocheesy

Should I carry it Over 2.5?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
oshe11:
Kikikiki

Lemme screenshot it till 6pm

If this one enter, this guy go turn endangered specie ooooocheesy

Should I carry it France to Win and Over 2.5?
read his post carefully wer he said "as at d time I got up nt @ d end of d match,its possible dey will play 2-2 or 3-3
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by oshe11: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

read his post carefully wer he said "as at d time I got up nt @ d end of d match,its possible dey will play 2-2 or 3-3
Yeah.....

Dude just Use that one as exit route....

But If I follow him mouth, na n Over2.5 I go run am.....

Whatever the score may be, these are the key points I would be noting.....

1. Pogba to score and Assist

2. 2goals will be in quick succession

3. There would be a headed goal

4. The game must be Over2.5 n
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....

Dude just Use that one as exit route....

But If I follow him mouth, na n Over2.5 I go run am.....

Whatever the score may be, these are the key points I would be noting.....

1. Pogba to score and Assist

2. 2goals will be in quick succession

3. There would be a headed goal

4. The game must be Over2.5 n

beta dat way..I just played pogba anytime goalscorer @ 6.5 odd, ov2.5 @3.10 odd
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by obinoral1179(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

how much you use stakes am
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by oshe11: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

Sure!

Lets see how it goes......

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Pls take this to FP so boys can INVESTcheesy

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
obinoral1179:
how much you use stakes am
Bros i can't tel if bet9ja don do biz wit d guy or na 4 real. so I just put #500 on each
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by obinoral1179(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

Bros i can't tel if bet9ja don do biz wit d guy or na 4 real. so I just put #500 on each
make person no die twice...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by ballerman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

person no fit stake pogba to score and assist once?
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
obinoral1179:
make person no die twice...
abi o
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
ballerman:
person no fit stake pogba to score and assist once?
no try am d guy no be God.pogba anytime scorer is enuf
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by obinoral1179(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

abi o
Go and over 2.5 Don come and it's comes in quick succession Kia..... This guy really see. Am ooo
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by ballerman(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
obinoral1179:
Go and over 2.5 Don come and it's comes in quick succession Kia..... This guy really see. Am ooo
how is it quick succession.. goals that took upto 10 minutes each... and meanwhile he said 2 headed goals while the scores is 2-1
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by Merimental(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
obinoral1179:

na so I play am too
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by SmellingAnus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
sinaj:
Bet 9ja people food have arrived o! grin grin
i hear say females too dey play am... abi you sef dey strike am grin
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
SmellingAnus:
i hear say females too dey play am... abi you sef dey strike am grin
I dont even know how it works lol
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by SmellingAnus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
sinaj:

I dont even know how it works lol
hahahahha ...
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha ...
happy sunday dear
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by austinsmat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
This guy is a genuis. He saw France 2-1 when he get up that is half time and France is wining 2-1 first half

1 Like

Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by SmellingAnus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
sinaj:
happy sunday dear
yea happy Sunday babe...

pre-wedding pics of two popular monikers... Lol...
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
SmellingAnus:
yea happy Sunday babe...

pre-wedding pics of two popular monikers... Lol...
argh!

You want to predict yours grin
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by SmellingAnus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
sinaj:
argh!

You want to predict yours grin
grin i already predicted it in sexuality section some months ago except you have forgotten grin grin
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by obinoral1179(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pogba just scored.... Use the information wisely
Re: Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final by obinoral1179(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Merimental:

na so I play am too
you just won both ticket now.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS; Daniel Sturridge Causes Public Stir After Pulling Up In White Ferrari / Where Can I Find A Martial Art Sch.. In Owerri / CR7 Beats Messi To Score 600 Club Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.