Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (60980 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by theoldpretender(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hustle in progress

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Love made in Toronto
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
The world is heading to the end
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ganjafama(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sisijetue:
No be Chinedu I dey see so.....
No, na Adekunle.

5 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Sharpshooota: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
OneCorner:

No. If opportunity come ur side, throw am away

You too wan escape
After chanting sai barber

You must be a wicked fellow

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by slimdee92(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Izabel:
These white people never learn
black magic
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Saff(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pocohantas come and see your Nigerian brother grin grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please if you know any white woman (even if she is older than this one) that needs a young African man to propose please contact me.

I am tired of this Country and I blame Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
There is a video of them dancing in Facebook and it was written there that the boy is 19yrs old and the pensioner 72.

This is silly and disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
Pocohantas come and see your Nigerian brother grin grin

I done add the pic to my album grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by purem(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
I live in ondo. I’m very happy in my small town.

Lemme coma be living with you na

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why must you talk to females I chat with, can't you find other people
DonPikko:
do you have it?

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Galaticos444: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
No doubt d guy is afonja,na their way
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Securing the bag wink
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Thats an imposter
Saff:
I live in ondo. I’m very happy in my small town.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Jethrolite(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
shameless opportunist
Visa out of poverty, go kill yourself.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chai! Buhari!! Look at what u have reduced the youths to! Nigerian youths are now marrying ancestors to escape the extreme hardship from nigeria.Na like this we go dey dey?

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Saff(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thats an imposter
im confused.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Awaja(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
This guy get mind pass evans
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
The mumu keeps opening similar account and sends PMs to females I converse with
Saff:
im confused.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Edo boy grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by mimimile93: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Far better than marrying a naija girl and die young..
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Saff(f): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
The mumu keeps opening similar account and sends PMs to females I converse with
na wa ohhh
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Dacronym(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
LOL. you dont need to go through all dis to live off shore grin grin
Kk any other way
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Has he mailed you yet?
Saff:
na wa ohhh
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Has he mailed you yet?

No wonder grin

I keep thinking you have 2 accounts: Donpikko and DonPiiko grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by claremont(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
The young man is looking for a visa, and the old lady is looking for love and companionship from a virile young man. They compliment themselves. They are both scamming themselves as they both believe they are in it for their personal interest.

When the young man gets his residency in a few years, he will divorce the old lady and marry a young lady. The old lady will end up looking for another young man to repeat the cycle with.

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
I have just this one account, I had closed my last account because of something like this. I don't know why people like fooling themselves.
GODPUNISHUNA:

No wonder grin

I keep thinking you have 2 accounts: Donpikko and DonPiiko grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by highpriestess: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thats an imposter
thought it was you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.