Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call (73134 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by StreetNews: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Super Eagles player batters wife: Sumayya Mustapha over a phone conversation.

Shehu Abdullahi who suspected Sumayya Mustapha over cheating, has battered her .

The wife was supposedly on a phone call when the husband walked into her room, she(Sumayya Mustapha) , quickly dropped the phone call. The caller called again, then she refused to answer the call due to the presence of her husband, the husband inquired her to pick the call, but she refused.

The family of both parties, are to hold a family meeting in regards to the domestic violence.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQCfKgHx2d/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by muhammed50(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Results of forced marriage

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
What will make a married woman not to pick up her call in the presence of her husband if she is not playing with the husband destiny??.

627 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Alwaysking: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don't support domestic violence but why didn't she pick the call if she's innocent. something is really fishy.

281 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by MartinCorridon: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Munzy14:
What will make a married woman not to pick up her call in the presence of her husband if she is not playing with the husband destiny??.

Say NO to domestic violence....

But say NO to extramarital affairs too.

I can bet she wasn't doing something right

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by paramakina202: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
He gave her a red eye.

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not in support of what he did but why did she refuse to pick the call if there wasn't anything she was hiding from him

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Too bad of him.....
But what was she hiding too?

#SayNoToBattery.

#SayNoToAdultery.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
fulani herdsman

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Kingdolo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
This sad angry
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
When you can easily divorce her and get a new wife. Only mentally retarded people beat the weaker sex.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by 3millionia: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by HypocriticalMod: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin Good one.. i hope he wore his football boots and used it to kick her very hard and stamp on her. Useless cheating birch. I'm sure she married him just for the money. Women too useless abeg.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by xjiggy: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Me I no know which one wrong pass. Him beating his wife or she dropping not picking the call in his presence. All I know is that something is WRONG

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by junior24(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
May god help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by VcStunner(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
I wait for the defenders to analyze. .. I can't even comment on this one

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by alpha2zulu: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Popularity(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Smart guy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
He could get sacked by his club. If i be celeb i no fit marry abeg. Na f%%k and go. All these babes wud marry u for money bt wud be seeing exes they love

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Holiegrail2: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Too bad, never lay a finger on a lady,

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Munzy14:
nigerian women of these days are all whores fact

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
continueeeeeee
it is well with her soul.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Probably,she was speaking to her ex on the phone.She was telling him she missed his adorable cockk and good sexx.

37 Likes 1 Share

What was she hiding undecidedwhy didn't she pick her calls in front of her husband

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by thatigboman: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
KhalDroggo:
He's practicing what his religion teaches.
very funny
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's well
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Desdola(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
No to domestic violence no matter what

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lucky it happened here. If it was western europe his career is almost over.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.