Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (39869 Views)

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by reyscrub(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congrat to Ekiti people for chhosing their Cain.

Pmb and miyetti are now happy that the big farm of ekiti farmer will soon become cow food.

Ekiti will cry but it will be too late because fayemi has already bought their farm with #5,000 for the next four years.

Happy expectation of plantation devastations soon..

Once again congratulations
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by uche44(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose how market

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by uche44(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by GoodGovernance: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
adex300:
PDP will always come second on less the chairman uche secondus change his name to firstdus

You missed it,should be Firstus grin

4 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by BluntBoy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

They are all cut from the same fabric so? You're only buttressing my point by giving me more examples!

OK, I understand where you are coming from.

But, you must put into consideration that this is Nigeria, a country in Africa. Look around and you will see that this issue is peculiar to African or black countries. Recycling of politicians. At least, in Nigeria, we have had successive governments unlike in some African countries where one man can rule for decades.

In sane climes, people like Gowon will be in jail for crimes against humanity. People like Ojukwu will not even die as a honored man. In short, no prominent politician today will be spared in a sane country. It is Nigeria. Perhaps one day, things will get better but then how will it when the average Nigerian is thoroughly corrupt. Let us go to our primary schools. Expo is as old as the country. I remembered writing common entrance examination as a child. Parents were bribing invigilators to bring in answers for their children. My brother, there are many people out there who do not even believe in working hard because they were brought up to believe that there are shortcuts to passing exams and making it in life.

The country is messed up. I don't even know how it can ever get better.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by thunderbabs: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol.. This premium times just acquired this new habit of looking for trouble here n there.

First, nysc certificate of finance minister
Now, fayemi is d quarry manager crushing the rock, fayose..

Kontinuuueee oooo... We will get you dt is bhind all dz table shaking wink
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by thunderbabs: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
GoodGovernance:

You missed it,should be Firstus grin

Simply Secondus to Festus
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, I understand where you are coming from.

But, you must put into consideration that this is Nigeria, a country in Africa. Look around and you will see that this issue is peculiar to African or black countries. Recycling of politicians. At least, in Nigeria, we have had successive governments unlike in some African countries where one man can rule for decades.

In sane climes, people like Gowon will be in jail for crimes against humanity. People like Ojukwu will not even die as a honored man. In short, no prominent politician today will be spared in a sane country. It is Nigeria. Perhaps one day, things will get better but then how will it when the average Nigerian is thoroughly corrupt. Let us go to our primary schools. Expo is as old as the country. I remembered writing common entrance examination as a child. Parents were bribing invigilators to bring in answers for their children. My brother, there are many people out there who do not even believe in working hard because they were brought up to believe that there are shortcuts to passing exams and making it in life.

The country is messed up. I don't even know how it can ever get better.
Look at Biya planning on going for a seventh tenure..about the getting better part, it will not..Nigeria will not get better..at least not in this lifetime....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by DjAduba(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
BREAKING NEWS:

miyetti allah celebrates APC's early lead in Ekiti State. Says it's time for Fulani herdsmen to have a breathing space in Ekiti.
U are evil!
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by BluntBoy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Look at Biya planning on going for a seventh tenure..about the getting better part, it will not..Nigeria will not get better..at least not in this lifetime....

Honestly, I can't understand why a whole country will allow a man to be ruling them since 1982.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by olawealth93: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Using this medium to ask people for help. I don't owe anyone anything, but please hear me out. Am in trouble with my mums account, she must not know what i have done. I borrowed money wit r account just to go for a job in Lagos. But I was scammed. Check the link please. All I ask is please for God sake please read the past. Am out of options, I have no choice pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69373597

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Zeeeeeeek(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
I doubt if getting pvc is even necessary,seems as ppl are clamouring for pvc,others are restrategising on how to beat d system. Abeg no need for PVC
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
The biggest mistake of Fayose was bringing his deputy as the flag bearer which did not go well with the very intelligent ekiti people who are known for their first class sturbborness.

It was too glaring that Fayose wanted a continum of power by proxy and this will never be welcomed by the Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by adesaeed2020: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Same way some people voted for buhari but are ready to vote him out after 4 years. Its about performance if the person in office and not his personality.

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Glink2018(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
babdap:
Only God knows the sins Ekiti ancestors had committed to deserve leaders that have turned them beggars.
You dey reason from your anus. Because some people collected money from the politicians, so all Ekiti people are now beggars.
Oponu!

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by brodalokie: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Femsyn:
Its really amazing how all you hear is Fayose this, Fayose that. When I tell people not politically inclined that Fayose isn't contesting, they get more confused.

It look like that. And secondly, it is true that he is not the one contesting, Eleka is and from the votes counted yesterday, Eleka won. That's what I am looking at.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by paparazzi1987(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:
A Certain State Voted Someone Out 4yrs ago,

One wonders how he suddenly became the man to be voted for again.

Sad many Nigerians are fucking brainless.

A country Built on hypocrisy.

John Kayode Fayemi should Ready For Constructive Criticism.

dindirin nie ! He was voted in the same way he was out in 2014
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by mfm04622: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:

There is nothing wrong in electorates rejecting a candidate and then voting for him in the next cycle. It is very normal.

However, i can say Fayemi was rigged out in 2014 with connivance of the military.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Kingosytex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Femsyn:
Its really amazing how all you hear is Fayose this, Fayose that. When I tell people not politically inclined that Fayose isn't contesting, they get more confused.
My brother i tire o! did fayose contest any election?
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by FedericGodwin: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Useless man
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by sademola: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is Fayose running away tonight from Cotonou to Paris?

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by sademola: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
sademola:
Is Fayose running away tonight from Cotonou to Paris?

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by brodalokie: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
mfm04622:

There is nothing wrong in electorates rejecting a candidate and then voting for him in the next cycle. It is very normal.

However, i can say Fayemi was rigged out in 2014 with connivance of the military.

How come you people experience a payback but I am the one at the receiving end all the time? The very bottom of the food chain. Lost people very dear to me, lost my mind, lost my sense of belonging, lost my ability to enjoy life activities and more adding up by the day. All I here is, no level, no level, he's a kid, he's human, as if I am supposed to possess superpowers lol is Jesus not enough? Anyway, my own is how these guys managed to get their karma payback? Are they worshipping oba?
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by FedericGodwin: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
escodotman:
Rigged election

Your neck is still paining you.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by deomelo: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
To think Fayose wasn't even the candidate yet his name pop up in all publications relating to the election. He is indeed a rock.

Fayose is a megalomaniac and a loudmouth attention seeking clown. He alone is responsible for his candidates loss.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by bluecircle470: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:

Wetin this one dey talk sef...
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by smileyoo: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pavore9:

Two riggers but one outsmarted the other.
lol. nigerians 're very funny, character wise. we want good governance, yet we sell our votes to highest bidder. therefore whatever evil, meted out to nigerians by apc govt, is what we actually bargained for, the leaders 're not to be blamed more than the citizens. i 'll no more waste my emotions over govt actions or in-actions. indeed, the people deserve the type of leaders they have.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by deomelo: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
"God told me expressly that APC is finished in Nigeria and you will see how God will disgrace them in Ekiti. They will lose heavily" - Apostle Suleiman

lol...

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by egopersonified(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
if fayemi was governor, does this mean he can only rule for one term or can he run for second term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers / All The First Ladies Nigeria Has Ever Had (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.