Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (39825 Views)

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by SenorFax(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
paparazzi1987:

dindirin nie ! He was voted in the same way he was out in 2014
Shebi na you voted him in.....

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by omooba969(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Femsyn:
Its really amazing how all you hear is Fayose this, Fayose that. When I tell people not politically inclined that Fayose isn't contesting, they get more confused.

Fayose was toxic to Prof. Eleka's candidacy coz all the noise was about Fayose & Prof never had his chance to be identified as a candidate. People didn't really get to hear Prof speak & know what he's got to offer.

Fayemi is only the better of two evils, as for Fayose, he's not fit to be a Governor.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by JoBabs(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
inoki247:
me am Tired of Ekiti matter jare abeg.. what i have on my mind now is World Cup dere is nothing dat can give me Joy dan France winning d World Cup we failed to win...

Congratulations ooooo
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by kunmiiii: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:
A Certain State Voted Someone Out 4yrs ago,

One wonders how he suddenly became the man to be voted for again.

Sad many Nigerians are fucking brainless.

A country Built on hypocrisy.

John Kayode Fayemi should Ready For Constructive Criticism.

He wasn't voted out, he was rigged out...
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by opewealth: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote cast!

This brings the difference to a negative!

Also, why didn't they write the total number of votes for ADO and ISE/ORN

We will appeal this illegality
#Ekiti

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Kesterkendra(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pavore9:

Two riggers but one outsmarted the other.
i sent you a mail sir
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Pavore9: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kesterkendra:
i sent you a mail sir

You did? Let me check.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by opewealth: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2018

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote cast!

#Ekiti[b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti[/b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Sleekfingers: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
2019 election result when pmb wins. Some people will commit suicide. You know the people I am talking about. Hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
escodotman:
Rigged election
you think ekiti state is Nairaland where ipob miscreants vote with likes and share? Lots of voters are not on nairaland.

It will be like film if Buhari wins with a landslide
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Kesterkendra(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pavore9:

You did? Let me check.
i sent it last week and still waiting for your reply sir
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sleekfingers:
2019 election result when pmb wins. Some people will commit suicide. You know the people I am talking about. Hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe
IPOB touts you mean? Those guys think ekiti is like nairaland where you win election with likes and shares, heart attack go surly kill them

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
BREAKING NEWS:

miyetti allah celebrates APC's early lead in Ekiti State. Says it's time for Fulani herdsmen to have a breathing space in Ekiti.
while IPOB terrorist sympathize with PDP
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Pavore9: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kesterkendra:
i sent it last week and still waiting for your reply sir

I see so many mails, don't know which is yours. Can you just send a one-liner to me now so I can trace your earlier mail.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
adamooye:
Free and fair election is only when PDP wins! Am surprise.

When PDP won Senatorial sit in Osun state under
this administration, it is free and fair, when PDP
won bye election house of Rep in Oyo state under
this administration is free and fair, when Obiano
was reelected as Governor under Buhari APC is
free and fair!!!!
But when APC is set to be declare winner in Ekiti
governorship election, it is rigging...

you go mind those useless IPOB touts? Their brain de malfunction I swear
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by chibuzorAbia: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Croatia will win.

Another Fayose spotted!
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by dy27(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
opewealth:

#Ekiti[b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti[/b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti
the 2 LGAs were not added, there is nothing like illegality. So therefore appeal from anambra state
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Kesterkendra(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pavore9:

I see so many mails, don't know which is yours. Can you just send a one-liner to me now so I can trace your earlier mail.
ok sir i just did
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Seunbukola187(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
WE? SMH who sabi u sire? Better go an rest somewhere.
opewealth:

#Ekiti
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by koboko69: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:
A Certain State Voted Someone Out 4yrs ago,

One wonders how he suddenly became the man to be voted for again.

Sad many Nigerians are fucking brainless.

A country Built on hypocrisy.

John Kayode Fayemi should Ready For Constructive Criticism.

Go siddon.

What of Fayose?.

Impeached then rigged his way back to power!
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by thaprofit88: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
oludarekehinde:
Going by the result margin, Fayose would have won if not for security and federal might that deployed

Veree stewpid analysis undecided shocked
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by inoki247: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
forayfleo:
what if Croatia Bleep France again today. I think you will be call badluck���������

oya cum nd eat back ur word or i get a Sars to cum beat u for ur House
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by blackaxe78: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
What analysis does brazen rigging require

Pained wailer

Ekiti decided
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by FarahAideed: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
blackaxe78:

Pained wailer

Ekiti decided

Ekiti was altered
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by blackaxe78: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Flat headed dwarfs will be so sleepless tonight.

We have left PDP for then as a regional party.

Western alliance intact
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
you think ekiti state is Nairaland where ipob miscreants vote with likes and share? Lots of voters are not on nairaland.

It will be like film if Buhari wins with a landslide
Keep dreaming. Lanslide ko, waterslide ni. The same was said in 2014 when Fayose won in Ekiti, that Jonathan was going to win the presidential election.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Your neck is still paining you.
1mbecile
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by blackaxe78: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Ekiti was altered

Go to court if you have evidence.

Till then, Fayemi is the governor
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by blackaxe78: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
escodotman:
Keep dreaming. Lanslide ko, waterslide ni. The same was said in 2014 when Fayose won in Ekiti, that Jonathan was going to win the presidential election.

Wake up

Bihari will gun till 2023

No one aligns with Ipigs in present day politics

Easier for a Cameroonian to win Nigeria presidential election than an ipig
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
escodotman:
elections are not won on nairaland, millions of Buhari voters are not on social media. The beating PDP will receive come 2019 will give you Igbos heart attack
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
escodotman:
1mbecile
you are in pain, you are in severe pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.