Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain (961 Views)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain by phoenix45(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Modric will captain Croatia in the nation’s historic first ever World Cup Final against France where he will be organising Croatia’s midfield, but 28 years ago organising goats on Velebit mountain was his biggest task.

Pavle Balenovic captured Modric whilst filming a wildlife documentary but only recently realised that the boy in his video was the Real Madrid superstar.

“The Modric family, they used to be quite decent, nice people. I visited them whenever I went filming the wildlife in the mountains. So I took the shots of my friend and his son collecting their herd of goats, closing the pen and some scenes directed as It was planned for editing a wolf documentary. It was back in 1990 just a while before the war destroyed their home. The war changed everything and I haven’t seen anymore. They moved away. Then just a few years ago I got some information on who the small boy collecting his father’s herd in my episode is. That boy became a famous Croatian soccer player – Luka Modric,” Pavle writes.

“He hasn’t seen these shots (taken back in 1989-1990) because this is the first time they are published. After the war, a lot of mines were left what destroyed the image of whole the mountain area. Today the area changed even more.

The construction of the new highway lasted a few years what ruined the peace the local wildlife needed to live in,” he said.

Watch video below:

https://youtu.be/xvbd-ye3U9E

https://extraloops.com/sports/rare-video-footage-of-lucas-modric-at-5-year-old-emerges-online/

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain by Alejoc(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Humble beginning!
Re: Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain by samtinx(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin croatian fulani boy,no be these one's wey be militia upandan
Re: Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nobody knows what the future holds!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Echidime

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Nations League - Stream All Matches Live / AFCON 2019 - Sen. Ifeanyi Uba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Egypt (SEE PHOTOS) / Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.