Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (53117 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by EnaibeSam: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose had really transformed Ekiti, this is a place that looks like waste dumping site during the regime of Fayemi. I can now see that Ekiti people have entered one chance, they should start expecting Fulani herdsmen in their cities and villages.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
From the above pictures, Ado ekiti is a beautiful state capital.
#modified
fayose might hv been uncivil in some of his utterances to the president/presidency.
but the tweet from the efcc was biased and unprofessional.
even if their end up convicting fayose.
he still got my respect 4 his audacity in criticising d govt.

How does criticizing the government require audacity?

People do it on Facebook everyday and nothing has happened to them.

This is a democracy, nothing the FG can do if you make it your life's work to throw tantrums and vitriol.

The only reason Fayose's insults make the news is because his position offers him a podium.

Besides, he has immunity.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by EnaibeSam: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
But I can't see anybody jubilating.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by temiflex01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bridge in Ado Ekiti! Where exactly? I left this town in 2012, and I don't think I will be able to recognise anywhere again.
See how beautiful and clean the street is, and the news always painting it like Fayose did nothing. Fake news journalists full Nigeria now, until you see with your eye, newspapers are not trustworthy.
I am impressed!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by semyman: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
He might have been denying the deputy the largesse of office while promising and assuring him of an easy passage as the next governor
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Whoever controls the middle, controls the Federal Might.

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

If you die for a Politician, you have just wasted your life for nothing.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

stop spewing trash. rivers is truly not ekiti. ameachi tried all he could and did not succeed. during the 2019 elections rivers will not have 30,000 police men working for d APC
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by frankwyte: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Those who make judgement should interpret was the meaning of this winning? If the people voted you and they are not celebrating what does it mean? Quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
...but why not send d same solider to benue
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

Based on this info that no life was lost the election is fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by osazeeblue01: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
So despite all the pictures of Fayoshe cutting kponmo, he was also building projects?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
They are much needed in Taraba, zamfara and Benue

Don't mind the weak military.

APC knows what they did. If the election was free and fair there won't be need for the weak military to intimidate the oppressed masses.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

But you know Rivers is not Ekiti. Ekiti is Yoruba. You know the story. Federal government won't cause war in Rivers. It will cost us. It can equally spread to the Creek of Bayelsa and Delta.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

But you know Rivers is not Ekiti. Ekiti is Yoruba. You know the story. Federal government won't cause war in Rivers. It will cost us. It can equally spread to the Creek of Bayelsa and Delta.

You know how much it will cost the weak military and Nigeria Economy.

You will hear news like 50 soldiers missing after an ambush by militant.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You know how much it will cost the weak military and Nigeria Economy.

You will hear news like 50 soldiers missing after an ambush by militant.

That's nonsense. The only reason there has been peace in Rivers State after PDP killed over 400 people to seize power from Amaechi is because Amaechi chose to allow peace reign. If Amaechi wants revenge he can as well kill 1000 and allow the fire burn on the present Governor's head because he is not in Rivers but in Abuja. Every Nigerian especially Rivers man should appreciate Amaechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by HungerBAD: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abagworo:

That's nonsense. The only reason there has been peace in Rivers State after PDP killed over 400 people to seize power from Amaechi is because Amaechi chose to allow peace reign. If Amaechi wants revenge he can as well kill 1000 and allow the fire burn on the present Governor's head because he is not in Rivers but in Abuja. Every Nigerian especially Rivers man should appreciate Amaechi.

Word.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by omochelsea004(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmagNig:

thats the governors office...nothing is clean about the capital
chaiiiiii... why are pple like this self, how that place take be governor's office? Bad mouth don finish some pple sha
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by omochelsea004(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
ipledge10:
Thats Fayemi first term.
abeg which fayemi? All the things wey they their na fayose do am except only that mutual house... abi na fayemi build flyover? Se na fayemi plant those beautiful green grasses? Abi na him plant those trees wey beautify the place? Na him build that mini auditorium? Pple and bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by donqx: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2018
hmm
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by namio10: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:
They are much needed in Taraba, zamfara and Benue

Those areas have already been captured.
Ekiti State is a new war front.

Yoruba Muslims, oya attack me.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tallestman79(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

Useless Idiot.... shocked cool tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Yankee101: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2018
No shame. Dem dey over run una for Borno. Stop showing tiny muscles for civilians
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Danchibez: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2018
angelusbrut:
well, Anambrarians will eat your money and walk away

That's d spirit, Anambrarians ar not cowardice like some Afonjas
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by eodavids(m): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2018
goodnews777:
Buhari is a dictator and a terrorist Fulani man with agenda. This is not an election but a selection carefully planned. Its the way forward for Nigeria as long as buhari is there. It can only get worse because the yorubas have sold their birthright and a tribe of traitors.

On a second thought, isn't the outcome of this concluded election in favour of the herdsmen? Especially if Fayemi fulfills his promise of repealing the anti-open grazing law?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by namio10: 4:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol.
Buhari can't change since his coup of 1983. Still using soldiers to undermine the popular will of the electorate.
Another chapter please.

In what type of country are soldiers still deployed to the streets before and after voting exercise?

Dragging this country back to the stone age.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Jimi23(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2018
This is good. Ekiti could turn viokent. They need that military presence.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by zoedew: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:
Know need to occupy militarily

We Are omoluabis

Save the verminous Peter Ayodele Fayose and his ilk.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by nayosman: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2018
The poster of this message, I pity you because you want everybody to keep quiet so that states can be terrorised and taken over. Time shall come when you will become a slave in Nigeria..
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2018
[s][/s]
sarrki:

We Are omoluabis

Cowards
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2018
[s][/s]
sarrki:

We Are omoluabis

Cowards angry
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Are u paid to say stupid things on nairaland
So una humans u dey count like say na broom sticks
U guys are not normal once u support APC
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Chrisbeks: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.